Cops and robbers~ (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Yes sir" Yukie replied before running off and joining his friend outside the male taking a smoke before greeting Yukie who looked like he had just gotten out.

"...you seem to not like Yukie, but that's understandable no one here liked him at first" Beu mumbled as he looked over his endless paperwork.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

"Its not that i don't like it sir" he started to say as he watched the other running out along the other. "Its just that i'm still trying to ptocess everything" he added thinking of the boy that beside the fact that he wa a tool for the police, he was still actin humanly.

"Not every day i found out that among us are other things than humans" he comment turning his gaze back to his boss. "But what do i need to do exactly?"

"Basically you keep him from his basic instincts and you don't let Yukie ever harm a human" Beu explained with a small smile. "Yukie can fight and care for himself fine...he just needs to reminded how to behave" Beu finished before setting his papers aside. "Yukie wasn't exactly taught how to be a member of a human society so every now and then he sticks out and gets into trouble with others. And despite my best efforts he's stubborn with doing things his way hence why he's watched closely"

"I see" he said looking outside at the boy. He kind of started to understand him and the fact that reacted that way when he lift him up from that place was unfair. He had to apologize and this time not just because of fear of not being eaten by a big wolf, but because he really meant it.

Sighing he turned to his desk looking for his keys from the apartment and his phone. "Where does he sleep?" he asked turning to his boss, zipping his hoody so that the uniform wont be seen.

"I'm not sure maybe outside...he has a room at home but he doesn't ever come home to sleep in it. I think he might just jump from place to place" Beu said uncomfortable with the question since he didn't want it to look like they didn't care well enough for Yukie. "Like I said Yukie can care for himself he has since we found him when he was a toddler" Beu finished before getting up with a tiered yawn and going off to the break room to get more coffee.

"I see" he replied toking his walled in his pocket and shut down his computer. "I'll head home then. See you tomorrow" he added turning and heading towards the exit. Once outside he looked at Yukie who was a few blocks away from their parking lot.

"See ya tomorrow Yukie" he said calling the guy by his name. He thought that by calling him by his name, he could still hang to the human part of the other. Human part, human appearance, whatever. He still didn't want to think of the guy like a freak or a monster. He got in his car preparing to leave. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.

"Bye! I'll bring coffee tomorrow!" Yukie yelled before laughing and running back off with the other officer the two quite happy to be back out and undercover. Yukie was rather happy to be helping out his police family and despite not always seeing eye to eye with them he tried to obey most of their rules when working.

Alex thought about the comment of the other and found it nice from his part. He was like a different person than the one he first meat in the dinning place. Not so angry and much more friendly. He smiled driving to his home which wasn't that far from the station.

As he reached his house, he went in the bathroom taking a hot shower. He really needed it. Once that was done, he changed into his PJ's and jumped in his so beloved bed, trying to get some rest. The next day was going to be pretty full.

*NEXT DAY*

His morning routine started at 6 a.m. Even if he didn't want to get up he kind of had to. Dressing up back in his office clothes and drinking a few sips from his coffee, he drove back to the office, wanting to finish some of his paperwork from the day before. He was the first to arrive in the station so he took his time, not being bother by anyone.

"...My You work way harder then you should" Yukie admitted carrying a few men inside the police station both being bound and gagged by ropes and socks. "I hope there's fresh coffee" Yukie added his clothes covered in a good amount of blood and dripping on the floor his 'friend' following in with another grumpy tough guy.

"You little snitch!" The man yelled at Yukie glaring as Yukie shrugged and waited for the other cop to toss the male into the spare cell Yukie adding in the other two.

"Shut up. Don't get angry at him you where stupid to admit to your crimes" the police officer snapped before locking the cell and sighing taking his seat at his desk to rest. "Go change and shower...Beu will blow a blood vessel if he sees you so messy" the cop added as Yukie nodded and grabbed his spare clothes from a empty desk that clearly was his.

"...My You work way harder then you should"

"Yeah, i thought of finishing some w-" he started to speak hearing the familiar voice , lifting his eyes and stopping just staring at the guy. He blinked a few times exhaling the end of the word "work" , being confused of the blood that was on his clothes. Looking at the guys he brought in and back at him not able to say a word yet.

"I hope there's fresh coffee"

The guy was crazy! And he had to work together with him?! How could he? As a respond to the boys question he just showed to the kitchen room letting him know that there still was plenty.

"What is this?" he managed to ask once he got his voice back, looking at Yukie getting some clothes from a desk. apparently he has clothes in here too ... guess he does this often.

"And why are you covered in blood? Are you hurt?" he asked leaving his papers on the desk, stopping in front of the guy, turning him around to check on him. "What happened?" he added.

"Apparently drug lords don't take kindly to being betrayed" Yukie admitted stripping off his shirt his body covered in cuts and bruises. Wincing Yukie huffed at his ruined hoody having actually liked the black clothing. "We got enough to fully charge and take them to court, which is good since they are involved with some shootings so these scrapes are worth it" Yukie aemitted his shoulder bleeding more from the small bullet that had been sent in earlier. "So, I know we got off on the wrong food yesterday and I'm sorry" Yukie admitted grabbing a nice first aid kit from under the sink automatically bandaging the, small wounds. "Anyway if you can sign off on my arrests we can get a good bonus for the drug and weapon confiscation." Yukie added being quite serious uniform.

He looked dumbfounded at the other how normally he talked about all that. When he saw the boy stripped he was again amazed by the scars on his body, making him think about what he had been through.

"Just shut up and sit down" he said taking the aid kid out from his hands along with the bandages. "I'll sign them once we bandaged you" he said starting to clean the weapon wound, making sure that the bullet was out. Apparently he got lucky, cause it had exit on the back. Cleaning up his wound carefully, he bandage it, wrapping it tightly to stop the bleeding.

Turning he leaved the aid back in the drawer, signing the paper the other brought him so that they will be send further as protocol asked it to. "Done", he hold the paper in his hands.

Yukie huffed and sat down not understanding why the other was worried. It wasn't the first time Yukie had gotten wounded since he often did get in the line of fire. Looking away from Alex's eyes on him Yukie held his hoodie closer to his body feeling quite shy. He couldn't understand why his elder was fussing over him since the scars usually would vanish within afew weeks of good eating and sleep. "You don't need to bandage me my body is fine...it doesn't need much help" Yukie mumbled his cheeks suddenly going pink upon feeling Alex's fingers against his flesh.

"You seem angry...why?" Yukie asked not understanding why his boss was upset. In Yukie's mind he healed well and unknowing to his boss he couldn't be killed making him the best to do these kind of dangerous missions. Yukie...was confused with his elder since he had captured the culprits with only a few small wounds he thought Alex would be much happier. "Ah!" Yukie whimpered flinching from the fingers poking around at his newest wound. "...you really don't need to do this" Yukie mumbled his face burning red from the males attention and care to his wound finding it quite strange yet nice since he often just let his body heal with our much help.

"I get hurt every now and then, this is normal... so you don't really need to go this far" Yukie admitted refusing to look his superior in the face the male confused and conflicted with everything that was happening.

"Look ... Since we are going to work together and all i have to tell you this" he started, sitting down on one of the desks looking at the other, keeping his arms crossed over his chest.

"I don't care what or how you did before and what the guys before me did and so one. I don't care what you actually are but ..." he said pointing the finger to him being very serious. "I don't want to see you hurt anymore. Try at least ..." he added sighing. "I am thankful that you got those scams but , i ..." he stopped sighing not knowing how to put it into words. "I don't like it"

"...you can't just dictate how I do my job and act like you know me!" Yukie hissed trying to keep his cool with the serious man. "You just met me and already your dictating how I need to do my job!" Yukie added getting up from his chair a sharp glare following as he looked down at Alex. "If you didn't care what I was you would treat me like anyone else and tell me that I did a good job and to take a few days off to rest but because of what I am you won't see anything different!" Yukie yelled kicking his own desk over with one rough push before storming off and heading outside wanting to cool down on his own terms.

Before he could argue the other stormed outside making Alex angry again. Why couldn't he accept what he did? It wasn't about the fact how he did his job, he just asked to be more careful. Not caring that it might be dangerous to go after him, he did just that.

"Stop running away when something is not on your licking" he shouted so that the other one could hear him. "If the others before me didn't cared how you looked after you did a job is their problems. I don't like to see my partners covered in blood. If is someone elses i don't have a problem but you are injured thats a different story" he continued walking after him, keeping still a small distance between them.

"Can't you accept the fact that someone cares about you and want's you safe? Is that a crime?" he continued not understanding why the other got so angry about the simple fact that he helped him with his wound. "We are partners, why wouldn't you accept my help from time to time? that doesn't make you look weak or something" he added moving his hands in the air.

"Because the last group of people that I trusted use to cut me open to test on me...." Yukie snapped glaring at Alex his body shaking slightly in rage. "I couldn't fight back because I was so small and weak to them they tortured me for twelve years until finally I mentally snapped and killed them..." Yukie hissed his eyes glowing a blood red the more his anger grew. "...My own father locked me away after I snapped and just barely kept me alive to continue the torment.

And then then when they got reported and he was going to get caught he tried to execute me" Yukie whispered trying to calm down. With a shaky breath Yukie sighed and tried to relax. "My own father killed my mother to serve his purpose...and then to avoid what he did he tried to destroy me and if it wasn't for Beu...I wouldn't have been left hurt and alone in the forest." Yukie whispered calming down enough to look Alex in the eyes. "I never learned how to be your kind of normal I'm use to routines and what Beu has shown me in the years living with him" Yukie finished fully calm and walking back to Alex.

"I am not suppose to exist and what happened to me is suppose to be kept secret since it was a government facility that overlooked the abuse for twelve years" Yukie added with a small frown. "I can't ask for help because doctors and others aren't suppose to know about me because it could make them only see my kind as monsters. No one else in my species that was created by my father was like me, as the first one I was built to be a monstrous weapon. If I'm seen like that by the public or someone sees something on our force and talks to much to another person I could be found out." Yukie finished before sitting down on a bench his body looking quote worn and tiered.

" I told Beu I didn't remember anything to protect him and Yu they took me in and despite my violence towards them they didn't give up on me. I won't destroy their lives just because of how others see me, I won't put them in that danger so what I've told you I ask you don't tell them" Yukie begged his voice full of fear since he had many deeper underlining issues that he was keeping to himself.

Alex listen carefully being amazed by the horror the other went threw. He just couldn't believe how a father could do such a thing in front of their child and abuse him in such a way. Even if he had some experiments done on him, even if he turned out to be something different than a normal human being, that didn't gave the right to anyone to do something like that.

He was surprised how the other opened to him, telling him all that. He thought he would get angry and turned into the wolf form he saw it the day before. But he didn't. Instead, he sat down and continued talking, like he needed. He needed someone to listen to him. He didn't feel pity towards the boy. No. He felt bad that the other didn't experienced good things in his life.

When the other calmed down and asked him not to tell anyone what he heard, Alex sat next to the other, patting him on the back, smiling softly. "I promise i won't" he said continuing the patting on the back. "Hope you feel better now that you have that out of your chest and will let me help you when and with what i can even if i am a human" he said looking at the guy. "I'm not the enemy. I am a friend Yukie" he added hopping that the other will try and trust him from now on.

"...Your only here as long as you get a decent pay." Yukie replied not truly believing the other was willing to deal with him. With a small sigh Yukie looked over at Alex: "what do you have on your plate for work today?" Yukie asked curiously wanting to know his new partner a little more and he was at least trying to understand and be social. "If you don't have anything in particular...I can take you on patrol with me" Yukie added having almost the same services and work tools as the cops Yukie of course not carrying a gun since he wasn't to fond if then for obvious reasons.

"I am here as long as they need me. When they think its enough i'm pretty sure they will send me somewhere else" he said looking back to the station. "But as long i am still here, i would like to be friends" he added smiling.

Alex thought a little about but he didnt saw anything in his working tray, as he called the box on his office.

"Patrol sound good. I didnt see anything in the working box" he said sitting up neeting his clothes.

"Let me go inside and get in uniform and I'll take you on my route" Yukie added with a small smile the male slightly excited to show Alex his world. Going inside Yukie took about fifteen minutes before coming back out in a basic uniform that was black but with the usual badges and a red armband. "I don't wear this often" Yukie admitted before unlocking a nice police car that was sitting out front. "You sure you want to spend the day with me?" Yukie asked curiously.

He waited as the boy went changing, which didnt took long and he was back. He had to admit that black it did suit him.

"Do i need to be worried or something?" He asked reaching the passager sit looking at him laughing.

"I know how to take care of myself" he said opening the cars door. "Dont worry about me" he added smiling, slipping inside the car, waiting for tge other to do the driving.

"Mmh no, but I am taking you to my second home, I've only ever taken the chief there and Yu when I go shopping" Yukie admitted his hand moving to start the car. With a smirk Yukie pulled out of his parking space and eased out into the road being quite cautious and clearly a little nervous. "So, tell me about yourself" Yukie started wanting to know more about his partners personal life. Turning down another road Yukie continued focusing on where they where going the male heading out towards the deep country side.

"There isn't much to tell" he started keeping his hand ond the door, leaning his head on it. "May parents passed away when i was young. I grew up with my grandparents but i was most of the time alone" he shrugged then turned his head to the window. "And i enrolled in the police academy because of my dad. He was one" he added shortly trying to hide the sadness that crossed his face.

"That's all about me" he said turning his gaze back to the boy putting up a smile.

"Did your father die in the line of duty?" Yukie asked being able to sense the others sadness as he parked outside of a smaller city the parking spot made for police officers. "You must have admired him to take on such a job" Yukie admitted the male getting out of the car and breathing in the warm air.