Cops and robbers~ (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Did your father die in the line of duty?"

"That's what they told us at the time" he said narrowing his eyes as he remembered the day when two police officers came to their house, telling them the sad news. "But i think his partner left him behind and that's how he got killed" he added getting out the car, looking around, trying to leave those memories aside.

"You must have admired him to take on such a job"

"Yeah .... among other things" he said walking pass the car, walking next to him. "This is your second home you say?" he asked looking at the station and back at the boy, being curious. More curious then ever.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

"This town mainly consists of demons that came from the first ones I created when I was younger...while they do have some humans that are moving here. It's mostly still a demon town" Yukie added before walking down the road the male smirking and waiting for his partner to follow. "No one has powers and I don't like to drive a car through the town since the locals are so nice" Yukie admitted already being tackled by a few kids who had been watching for them.

"This town mainly consists of demons that came from the first ones I created when I was younger...while they do have some humans that are moving here. It's mostly still a demon town"

"Are you telling me there are other entities around us?" he asked stopping for a moment to process the information looking around a little shocked. "How the hell didn't i see anything before" he mumbled more for himself fallowing the other, smiling when kids passed Yukie and him. It was a whole new world in his normal world. It was amazing.

"No one has powers and I don't like to drive a car through the town since the locals are so nice"

"What do you mean they don't have powers?" he quickened his pace to reach the boy, walking along side him.

"We keep a low profile most of us take farming jobs or simple jobs where we are left in peace" Yukie explained snuggling the kids who where trying to drag Yukie off to go play or explore with them. "I can change forms no one else can do that at most they just have more exceptional senses and a longer lifespan" Yukie explained continuing to be dragged into the village by the kids a few of the other males in the village staring Alex down. "Like I said...they couldn't recreate me, but they could make fast healing soldiers that where strong and had better senses" Yukie added before shooing the kids off to go play.

The more the other was talking the more Alex understood better his story that Yukie told him on the bench before. The rest apparently were just less perfect than him. And if this was found out, then Yukie would end up to be a lab rat.

Alex found sweet how the kids were dragging Yukie from side to side, but felt a little uncomfortable as he felt the others starings on him.

"I don't thing this guys around here like me to much" he said looking around, seeing some fellas pinning him with their stares. "Guess they don't like new comers" he added

"No, my last partner kinda had a mental breakdown and tried to shoot up the place." Yukie admitted walking around the shops and streets before pointing to a small cafe. "Want some lunch?" Yukie asked wanting to treat his new friend to a nice meal and also he knew it would allow them to sit down and relax.

"Sure" he said fallowing the other, trying to ignore the stares and not getting too paranoid about the whole thing. If anything was to happen he was prepared, but he wasn't going to rush into conclusions.

Once they reached the place and sat down he leaned on the table with his elbows.

"Do you guys eat normal food?" he asked narrowing his eyes , not sure what to expect at a dinning for non-human people.

"No I only consume metal cans and the bark from trees" Yukie replied with a smirk a woman bringing them their menus to look over. "They are angry because the last person I brought here was using some heavy stuff...i asked him to meet me here and he kinda snapped and almost hurt a lot of people" Yukie explained wirhwatching a small frown. "Beu relocated him somewhere farther away for everyone's safety" Yukie finished having been looking over his menu the entire time. "You can relax...it's Not like they can go against my order on touching you, your safe next to me" Yukie added looking over all the sandwiches and salads. "I want a nice sandwich with extra meat" Yukie added to the waitress.

"No I only consume metal cans and the bark from trees"

"Ha Ha Ha" said Alex ironically finding Yukie at all funny. Who knew what kind of diet they liked. He didn't know what to expect.

Sighing at the news of the other guy before him, he couldn't condamn the others staring at him and not licking his presence. But they should had probably seen that he was not like the other one. He didn't do anything.

Trying to ignore everyone, he checked again the menu, trying to figure out what he wanted to eat. He was a little hungry but not so much. "I'll have a cheeseburger" he said leaving the menu to the side so that the lady could take it with her.

"It's amazing the fact that this place exists. I never would have thought of something like this. I've only seen it in movies or read it in books" he said smiling.

"I work hard to keep the peace here and make sure everyone feels safe" Yukie admitted with a small smile watching as the waitress went off to go fulfill their order. "I'm slowly working on integrating humans and demons together so we they can live out in the open and not hide away" Yukie admitted knowing the others would be more safe then he would be if they where exposed. "We already have a few humans who live here and I expect more over the summer as we expand closer to the city and get a train station built next to the town" Yukie added having been quite protective of those he had created the male wanting desperately two right those he had wronged.

"that would be a huge thing to do" he said amazed by the initiative that the other had. He found it impresice how Yukie was that thoughful for the rest. He had judged him wrong ever since he saw him. Yukie was a good guy, even if he wasn't showing it too often. But here in this place he felt more relaxed.

"Is good to see you relaxed" he said smiling taking a deep breath. "This is you and it would be nice to see it everyday at work" he added without thinking.

"I can try to be more civil" Yukie replied watching as their food arrived and some glasses of water. "To be fair I'm still learning the basics, I mean I've only been driving for a few months since Beu taught me" Yukie admitted knowing he should have gotten permission from Beu before taking the cruiser.

"I was not talking about the driving" he said digging into his burger, hearing his stomach thanking him for giving him something to eat. "I was talking about the fact that you feel more relax here than back at the station" he said taking a sip of water to make the bite flow better down in the stomach. "And i get it" he started taking another bite which was smaller. "Here you don't have to pretend, to be careful and all" he continued to say leaving the burger down on his plate to take a few breaths. He ate to quickly and now he had stomach ecke.

"I wanted to ask but didn't found it appropiate but ... What happened with your d-... with the old man that created you?"

"Oh they couldn't charge him so he lives down the street and runs a small clinic" Yukie replied his voice quite cold with the fact as he poked at his sandwich and took another bite. "I was to scared to tell on him when everything was finished and I was in court so they couldn't do much...because I wouldn't talk he just got a fifteen year probation him and the others" Yukie added sipping his water feeling a little more safe with talking to his partner. "It is awkward living down the street from him but I didn't want Beu and Yu to uproot their lives just to make me happy so I started kinda living at different places and sleeping at the station." Yukie added looking out the window at the bustling streets. "They didn't question it and let me make my own decisions...back They if they wanted me to even talk to them they had to."

Looking at Yukie and listening what he was saying, his mouth spoke without brain connection.

"If you want you can live with me" there was a pause fallowed by silence.

"I mean ... I need a roomate so ... if you want, my place is a little far from the station and everyone, but i guess that would be a good thing?" he said trying to not sound so crazy.

"...Heh fine if you don't mind my weird hours of sleep and my non human habits I would be more then happy to accept the offer." Yukie admitted surprised by the offer from the other male. "I can pay half of rent and can cook some meals" Yukie added not wanting to seem like he couldn't do anything useful.

"...Heh fine if you don't mind my weird hours of sleep and my non human habits I would be more then happy to accept the offer."

"We'll see how that goes" he said smiling, feeling happy that the other was enjoying and was considering his offer, altough he had a good point. He didn't knew the others habbits but he had to try to get him open up and be friends.

The rest of the meal went smooth and silently till Alex finished his food and stood up.

"I'll be back ... Needs" he said shortly pointing to the bathroom.

After he got inside a few other fellas went it as well. Some that were staring at him since they got in the place.

Yukie nodded and got up wandering off to pay the bill and to step outside to smoke. Lighting up his cigarette Yukie watched a few older demons wander around for their morning errands. A slight longing pained the males chest as he realized how much of a normal life he had missed out on. Checking his phone he answered a few texts from his parents Beu scolding Yukie for taking his car without permission and for leaving a bloody mess all over the station that he had to clean up. Yukie chuckling wrote back an apology and explained he had ended up going to work with his new partner and had forgotten since he had been so excited.

When Alex exit the cabine in the bathroom those guys was leaning against the door and wall, watching him. He didn't paied attention to them, trying not to cause trouble, he felt that there was trouble to come. Washing his hands he felt a hand on his shoulder which pushed him against the wall on his write making his body shake a little.

"Guys, i don't want trouble" he said lifting his hands up. He so didn't want to fight the others.

"Too bad that trouble got you bud" said one of the guys. There were three of them, all aproaching to give Alex a good fight.

"We don't like guys like you around here" another mouthed punching him in his stomach, feeling the food he just ate coming back up.

The third one didn't said a thing, just punched him in the face, making his mouth bleed.

Seeing that he has no way to get out of this, he tried to fight back, but it was three against one It wasn't a fair fight. As much as he tried to defent himself, and punching around, he never got his gone out. He didn't want to.

After the guys beat him up, leaving him on the floor with blood on his mouth and eye arcade they left.

Alex tried to get up, groaning in pain looking in the mirror. He tried to wash away the blood from the wounds setting his hoody on his head leaving the place.

"Let's go" he said to Yukie as he rushed to the car, hiding his face and trying to walk as normal as possible.

"Wait already?" Yukie asked confused wanting to show his partner more of the town the male following Alex only to stop his eyes narrowing at the smell of blood. "...Wait here, I need to have a talk with some gentleman" Yukie whispered his voice icy cold the male handing his keys to Alex.

Alex turned and caught the others hand stopping him. He didnt want to make a fuss out of that. He understood them. From what Yukie told hom, they didnt liked strangers and he was a stranger to them.

"Please dont. Its no big deal. I'm fine" he said keeping his hoody one hopping the other wouldnt make anything stupid.

"Please dont do anything that would get you in trouble because of me. I knew what i was getting into. So i'm fine" he said trying to ignore the pain in his stomach.

"Not your jurisdiction...go back to the car" Yukie replied pulling his hand away. "I need to just check on a few things and we can go. Just go wait for me" Yukie added before turning around and heading deeper into the town the males rage slightly uncontrollable as he starting walking to hunt the three down. Tracking and eventually finding them Yukie chuckled and removed his police badge and stood in a blank uniform. "We need to have a talk" Yukie hissed having taken off the uniform so the police couldn't get in trouble for the shit he was about to do.

Alex bite his lip when he saw the other so determined. He was to weak at that moment to ran after the other so he remained at the car. He feared that he would do something stupid and would get in trouble because of him.

On the other end, the three demons lifted their eyes when he heard Yukie speak. They knew him too well.

"We have nothing to talk Yukie. Take your human with you and head back where he belong and never come back" said one of the guys.

"Oh hell no you see the wworst that happened last time my partner snapped was I was banned for a good year, but this one well I tend to fancy him. I can take the police force banning me for a little bit" Yukie replied a smirk on his face as his eyes glowed. "Don't worry I'll make sure your able to live after going to the hospital" Yukie replied cracking his knuckles before hitting the first man hard enough to break a few bones.

The one guy groand by the pain that the punch gave him. The others jumped in the fight along with the other, throuwing punches at Yukie.

"Fucking human lover" said one of the guys throwing another punch.

Alex at the other end was starting to feel impatient not knowing what the other do. It took him too long since he left.