Cops and robbers~ (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie easily fought back his body being much more capable then the others and with a few more hard punches he was suddenly tackled by a police man that lived there and was on his specially chosen force. "Enough." He snapped at Yukie pinning him down as Yukie shivered with rage his body quite monstrous looking at this point as the other cops stood and looked at the men. "You have two choices you can leave and never show your face to Yukie again and live past two weeks or you can stay and have him kill you" the chief hissed trying his hardest to contain Yukie with the binds he held in his hands Yukie having fully snapped and was out for blood at this point.

"Doesn't matter...then second you guys leave I'll be following them...I'll make sure they feel every second of their death!" Yukie laughed the male growling and showing his wolfish teeth Yukie being half wolf at this point.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

Alex felt that something went bad so he syarted to head on the way where the other ran before. Half the way there he saw white furr and he gasp knowing to well what that was. Better said, who that was.

"Yukie" he gasped starting to walk a little faster towards the rest of the policemans and in front of Yukie lifting his hands.

"Thats enough Yukie!" He said as loud as he could pinning the other with his eyes. His right rib hurt but he ignored it. He didnt want the other to do something more stupid than he already done.

"Yukie! Snapp out of it! Come to your senses. It doesnt worth it" he said quickly hopping the biy would listen to him this time.

Yukie huffed and glared at the men as if studying them before being finished tied up and blindfolded. "Take him home...and keep him close we find out he's come back for them or is tracking them and we will have to lock him up" the chief replied quickly throwing Yukie back into a car that was near them the chief having driven over after a concerned report. Yukie laying in the back seat kicked at the door the poor demon in a raging fit.

Alex bowed to the man, keeping his hand to his ribs slipping in the car, driver seat, looking in the mirror at Yukie driving away from the place.

"I told you not to do something stupid. But you couldn't listen" he said smirking when a pain struck ran down his body. It was hard to drive and keep a normal posture with his stomach-ribs pain, but he had to drive away from that place so that Yukie wouldn't get in trouble anymore.

"Why risk it Yukie" he was not a question. It wa smore like a question for himself.

"...I won't let them bully you like they did my last partner..." Yukie replied putting another dent into the car as he huffed and looked at Alex. "You need a doctor" Yukie slightly demanded peeking up from the caged backseat of his car. "You smell like blood and it's unnerving" Yukie added his violent eyes watching his partner closely before watching out the window much like a dog expecting to attack the second he was let out of its cage.

"What i need is for you to calm the fuck down" he snarled , clunching his teeth because of the pain. Yes, he needed a doctor but he was not driving to one. He wasnt going to let Yukie in that angry state of his near a hospital.

"I was the asaulted one. And if I say forget it than fucking forget about it" Alex snapped turning on a street then parked the car on the ale where his apartment was.

" I just need a hot bath and some vitamins" he said before stepping out of the car, moving to the back door. He took a pair of handcuffs and as soon as he opened the door he catched the others wrist to pin the cuff on his hand along with his. "Lets go" that was the only thing he could think at that moment.

"....You can fucking tell me what to do" Yukie snapped as he glared at the handcuff prepared to make his partners life a living hell. "The second you pass out your going to a hospital...and I can wait all night if needed" Yukie hissed still angry at what had happened and seeing Alex hurt didn't exactly help the demon calm down any more. Huffing and following Alex Yukie was more so unable to do much else due to the other officers bindings and his own hand being cuffed to his partner. Groaning slightly Yukie lead the way to Alex's apartment and waited for him to unlock the door.

Moving in his apartment he closed the door and locked it. He knew that maybe that was a pointless thing to do, havinf Yukie being not human, but it was his habit. He unlocked the cuffs on their hands, looking for the aidkid box in order to take some pain killers. Finding the box, he moved in the living room, trying not to argue with Yukie about something else.

Seeing that it was almost imposible to do all by himself he looked up at Yukie.

"Would help me with these or stare at me all day judgy?" he asked sighing. "I can't clean my wounds by myself" he added lowering his eyes and the box, trying further to open it but he had no strengh anymore. Not even for that.

"Humans are weak creatures...it's amazing theyand survived so long" Yukie grumbled as he opened the box and with ease removed his partners shirt. "If...I have your permission I can fix up some of the worse stuff." Yukie replied looking at the dark bruises by his partners ribs. Gently cleaning the wounds Yukie huffed and worked tirelessly to get them instantly clean almost as if he was obsessed with having Alex in a completely sterile environment.

Alex was a little amazed how quickly the other got rid of his shirt, feeling a little embaraced. He did only mentioned the box and the wounds on his face, but he didn't said a thing, leaving the other to clean up his wounds.

"What do you mean by fixing them?" he said snirling a little because of the pain that the aid fluid sting on his wound. It hurt but he had to stay still as the other was very careful.

"Thank you" he said out of nowhere looking at Yukie. "For back there and now" he added moving his eyes away feeling his face getting red.

"...You looked like shit and where walking weird...I assumed something like your ribs or organs got hurt" Yukie admitted the male trusting his gut instinct to fully check if his partner was okay. Hearing the thank you Yukie blushed and looked at the wound he was fixing. "You shouldn't thank me...I still have the burning urge to kill them and cause some destruction" Yukie mumbled his voice still tense as he mentioned his issues. Yukie huffed and laid his head on Alex's lap his binds still quite restricting since the police chief of that village had bound them to tightly. "I can only do so much with my hands having my arms would be nicer...and I promise to behave" Yukie added his voice suddenly turning quite innocent and sweet.

Alex freed him trusting that the other wasn't going to do anything stupid. At least for now. He had to admit that he found it sweet that the other wanted to defend him, but the fact that he got in trouble for it wasn't worth it. He was out of his league in this world, thinking that he could had handle it back there.

"Thanks for trying to revenge me. Even if that got you in trouble" he started speaking after he let go of his hands, the touch making his shiver a little, which one could cofuze it with a pain shiver. "And for now"

"I'll run you a strong herbal bath...it usually helps me heal faster when I get broken bones" Yukie admitted ignoring the others comment on him getting in trouble. Getting up Yukie left the living room and went to the door unlocking it with an easy turn before leaving the apartment and heading down the steps the door quickly shutting behind him as he went off to the car.

Before Alex coutl say anything the other already run out of his apartment leaving him staying there all by himself on the coutch. He hoped the other went only to take the herbals he was talking about and not anything else. Having some time for himself he thought that a quick shower would help his muscles relax.

Going in his bedroom and entered directly in the shower. His wounds were itching but he bared the pain and finished the shower, coming out only with a towel around his waist, looking for some clothes in which he could change.

"I keep a medical bag in beau's trunk" Yukie explained opening the door slowly as he carried in a giant duffle bag. Setting it down Yukie smiled a little and started digging through it pulling out a bigger container with some medical cream in it. Yukie getting up went and grabbed a small rag from the bathroom and sat beside Alex. "This stings at first...but it numbs the area and helps keep it clean and helps you heal faster..." Yukie explained as his hands gently started putting the medicine on. "This is the only thing I found that works well with demon bodies and it works miracles on humans" Yukie finished continuing to apply the medicine all over.

"I keep a medical bag in beau's trunk"

Hearing the other's voice he turned to see Yukie carrying a bag with him. so he didn't run ..., he thought feeling happy that the other did listen to him and stayed. Alex fallowed the other and sat as Yukie was preparing to clean the wounds. He felt a little embarrassed being all naked in front of the other with only a towel around his waist.

"This stings at first...but it numbs the area and helps keep it clean and helps you heal faster..."

"auch!" he snapped when he felt the ice cold medicine on his wound, but tried after to keep his voice down and endure everything like a grown man and not act like a baby.

"This is the only thing I found that works well with demon bodies and it works miracles on humans"

"You're the doctor now" he said more growling in pain but managed to keep himself from saying anything else, or making any other noises. "Thanks" he added trying to ignore the stings and managed to smile.

"I'm not a doctor and I still want you to see an actual doctor" Yukie replied before going off and grabbing a pillow and blanket. Setting them on the couch Yukie looked at Alex. "Rest for now and we will go later when your stronger" Yukie added still obviously worried about Alex but he knew unless he was willing to pick up and carry Alex to the hospital, it was best for Yukie to listen to Alex's orders. Making himself comfortable at the coffee table Yukie turned on the tv and watched the news keeping the volume down so Alex could actually sleep.

Alex laid on the couch letting the other cover him. He couldn't help but smile. "Either way, thank you" he said, keeping his body on one side to look at Yukie and at the Tv. He felt a little tired but he didn't want to leave the other alone. But the beating and tiredness took over him, making his eye lashes fall down till he finally felt asleep.

Yukie watched tv for awhile trying very hard to stay in one spot and fight off his instinct to kill the others. Seeing Alex had fallen asleep Yukie got up and grabbed the males keys out of his clothes before grabbing his jacket and slipping his shoes on. Heading out Yukie looked at his phone checking the time as he locked the door and went down the steps easily unlocking and sliding into the car without much sound. Starting the engine Yukie backed out and went off to go return the vehicle to his father and check in with his mum. Once home Beu of course was furious for the way Yukie looked knowing all to well he had gotten into a fight since the chief had been notified.

Talking the scolding Yukie went inside getting lectured the whole time by Beu as he packed a small duffle bag with clothes and a few items to help him kill time at the new place. "Dont worry...I'm being kept on lockdown if you want you can call me every hour" Yukie added before walking out of the house and to his sport looking motorcycle. "By the way I'm moving out" Yukie added having packed mostly everything he owned into the duffle bag before leaving Beu speechless. Taking a longer routerout home Yukie took some time to clear his mind and truly calm down the demon eventually two hours later arriving back at the apartment.

Alex woke up feeling a little cold. Falling asleep only with a towel around him and a blanket wasn't that great of idea. He got up a little sleepy and went to his room and changed in some pj's. Turning back to the living room he looked around and saw that he was alone. wonder where Yukie went?

He just hopped that he was safe. Goint to the kitchen he took a glass of water and sitting back to the couch watching Tv.

Unlocking the door Yukie let himself in and set his bag down. With a small hum Yukie carried in two big bags of takeout, easily setting them on the coffee table. "Glad to see your awake" Yukie admitted before grabbing to plates and opening up the simple Korean takeout mixed with a few different places. " I didn't know what you liked so I got a lot of everything" Yukie admitted before setting out all the food and making himself his own plate the demon completely calm and relaxed around Alex.

hearing his door lock being open he turned his face towards the entrance and saw Yukie with bags. He wasn't sure what they were but then he remembered that he asked the other to move in with him. Sighing he sat down looking at the whole food that he bought.

"That is a lot of food" he said laughing but didn't add anything else starting to eat. "I see you've got everything packed for officially moving in. I'm glad to see you relaxed for once" he added with his mouth almost full.

"Beu took it a little hard and was upset but I think it's time I moved out and at least learned how to live by myself or with someone else" Yukie admitted eating a bite of food before staring out the window. "I've also gained some nice jewelry for the week" Yukie added the small tracking bracelet quite snugly fitted on his ankle. "Cheif says I remove it he will banish me for six months" Yukie mumbled clearly not happy with the consequences for the violence he had displayed.

alex listen the other speak about his family and the way they reacted at the change. It was a big step for Yukie to live elsewhere than his normal home where he was supervised with such strength. He just hoped it was for the better.

Looking at the others ankle he saw the chains. The picture only made him sigh.

"I told you not to do anything stupid but you just don't listen" he said nodding his head. "But thanks ... no one ever did that for me in the past" he continued. "But don't ever do that again" he added leaving the plate on the table.

"Aye aye boss man" Yukie replied dryly continuing to eat. Surprisingly Yukie could eat quite a lot despite his natural thinness he was a rather happy eater with his food. "So what do you do when at home other then sleep?" Yukie asked curiously wanting to learn more about Alex.