The heart of the ocean (closed 18+ )

Yukonwolfspirit

"I was being nicer... I could have bitten off your hand, couldn't I?"

Ayme smirked slightly, in way too good of a mood now that he knew his mate Yukie was going to be okay. Even if that stupid Adrian had to be the first face he saw and not his... Oh, well.

Speaking of which Adrian was crying again, but this time it was tears of relief as he hand fed the creature some of his favorites, the little sardines were chopped up finely to make it easier for the recovering merman to eat.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• LoneDigger

Yukie puffing up at the food was clearly pissed to be in a medical tank again the poor fish's body feeling quite sore from the replacement lungs and kidneys and liver since his immune system had destroyed his set. With an annoyed huff Yukie turned away refusing the food.

Adrian would do anything to make Yukie eat since he needed to get his strength back... so he did the only thing he could figure at this point. He had seen mother animals do it all the time with their babies so why not see if it worked with mermen?

Carefully placing a piece of fish between his teeth he leaned down to try and feed it him that way. It was more... intimate he guessed.

Yukie huffing angrily moved closer to Adrian his body snuggling into his mates warmth since he was quite terrified of his new surroundings. "Home...please..." Yukie whispered his voice shaking slightly the merman to uncomfortable to eat so easily despite how tempting it was to take what was offered.

Adrian held Yukie gently against him, careful not to disturb any of his bandages however.

"I know... I want to take you home too. It will be soon, I'm sure... Maybe if I show them I'm a good enough vet they'll let me continue your care from home, wouldn't that be nice?"

The man smiled warmly, but it looked pretty dumb since he still was holding the sardine between his teeth.

"Hungry~?"

Yukie blushed and with a slight nod accepted the food the male holding on tightly to Adrian. "We would like to keep him overnight but he's pretty stable you can take him home now if you wish just keep us updated since he's healing faster we can assume that his body successfully took to the organs" the head doctor added with a small smile happy to have made Yukie better.

Adrian grinned widely when the offer was finally accepted. Yep, Yukie was going to be okay!

He kept hugging the creature gently, and he turned to smile at the doctor who had helped the mermen.

"Thank you so much... He's so dear to me, I was so scared, but you fixed him back up... I'm so glad..."

He then had to hide his face again, this time behind Yukie since tears were rolling down his cheeks again, happy ones.

"There is a chance his body might have some unknown minor problems down the road but he's healthy and that's all that should matter" the doctor added not sure what Yukie's brothers blood would do to his system. Yukie who looked at the doctor hissed andand crawled out of the water more his body becoming human and quite nude as he somewhat tried to protect Adrian. "Ah...well...the chemicals we have him must have altered his DNA" the doctor replied fascinated as he grabbed a pen and poked at Yukie only to get a nasty hiss. "His reaction time is nice" the doctor added continuing to poke at the male.

Adrian tensed when he suddenly felt Yukie... change right from under him. He was human suddenly?!

The male flushed as he gently tried to pull the now human Yukie back into his arms.

"I... That's great and all, but could you not taunt him? He's getting aggravated and I don't think we should wind up so much when he's still weak..."

He stuttered out, and then whispered to Yukie soothing sweet nothings in effort to calm him back down. He didn't want to loose him ever.

Yukie with a huff glared at the doctor before heading back into the water finding the cold air uncomfortable as he changed back and sulked in the cool water wanting to leave. "Home..." Yukie demanded not caring ebPugh to speak more.

"He said you can come home after staying tonight, okay? I told him not to poke you again... And I'll be right here with you the whole time."

Adrian promised softly as he gave Yukie another gentle hug and a quick peck behind his neck.

Yukie puffed up at that response and glared clearly not happy with the fact he had to stay in the horrible hospital longer. "They put weird smelling stuff in my arm" Yukie mumbled his right arm black and purple.

"Ayme is fine, he just misses you terribly... Cheri is doing well too. Ayme was even willing to give blood even though he hates me and drawing blood just kind of adds to the tension, but he was a good sport because he loves you..."

Adrian laughed slightly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"...I see" Yukie replied slightly stretching out his body before relaxing against the side of his little tank. "You need food...and sleep" Yukie added wondering if his mate had taken proper care of himself.

"Um, yeah... shouldn't that be the other way around? I'm not the one who needs it the most."

Adrian smiled warmly as he leaned down to drag his lips against the creature's forehead gently.

"...can we eat together?" Yukie asked clearly still hungry as he blushed from Adrian's forehead touch. Feeling thebetter soft kiss to his head made Yukie shiver his scales moving slightly from the sudden goosebumps he got.

"That's what I wanted all along."

Adrian smiled as he picked up another slice of fish and held it in between his teeth, leaning down to offer it to the other.

"Are you going to let me share now~?"

"I'm not so weak I can't feed myself" Yukie mumbled his face red from embarrassment as he gave in and accepted the food to hungry to really fight his mate on how he was receiving food.

Adrian carefully tilted his head so that the piece of sushi, at least he wanted to pretend that what this was, right? It was raw fish and it sounded fancier that way. Anyway he made sure it was angled so that Yukie could take it from him with his mouth easier.

Yukie took the fish and ate it before laying back on his little resting area wanting to sleep until they could leave.

Adrian played with Yukie's hair gently, trying to help the other feel more relaxed so he could sleep through the night and when he woke up the next morning would find himself back at home with Ayme and Cheri by his side.

"Glad to see he's finally asleep" the doctor added a small clipboard in his hand as he walked over to Yukie and.injected him with some heavy sleeping medicine his men loading Yukie into a safe transport tank. "Yukie is stable enough to go home and we need the space. Just keep his stitches untorn and infection free and he should be good" the male added with a small smile to Adrian.

"I'll take the best care of him, I promise..."

Adrian smiled, he was a marine vet after all and knew all about tending to sick animals. Yukie was special though