The heart of the ocean (closed 18+ )

Yukonwolfspirit

Ayme let out a content hum as his mate helped cool off his skin by splashing the water up onto him. He squirmed a bit, technically ready to return to the deeper water but he was still connected with Lucas so he could wait.

"I am the best! I love these creatures so much you don't even know what I'd do for them..."

Adrian murmured determinedly.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• LoneDigger

"Oh really? Then why do you keep refusing Yukie's desire to mate with you?" Lucas asked watching Adrian as he put more water on Ayme's skin focusing on keeping his mate comfortable while he was deep inside of his lover.

"You shouldn't even have to ask such a thing!" Adrian flushed, storming out of the room. He wasn't really upset more so than just worked up. He needed to get his thoughts straight before he lost his mind. Giving himself a while to calm down he walked into the room to check on Cheri since it seemed with both Mom and Dad 'busy' he would have to keep an eye on him.

Ayme shifted slightly, even with the water splashed onto him his body was still starting to get a bit slippery again, making it harder to cling to Lucas.

Yukie watched as Adrian left feeling all the more rejected by his mate. Frowning slightly he snuggled into Blue's arms needing someone to love him. Blue snuggled Yukie lovingly the two continuing to mate as Lucas watched amused by the two but feeling Ayme move made him pull Ayme all the more closer. Smirking Lucas moved slowly inside of the male enjoying feeling the others insides. "Are you happy?" Lucas asked Ayme wanting to make his new lover very happy.

Cherry was with his older brother who was watching tv the small merman in a little swimming pool the two keeping each other company.

Ayme seemed very content actually, the fact he wasn't trying to kill Lucas like the first time was evident of that. Instead he was much more tame and even cuddly. Not letting Lucas go even though he could have if he wanted to, but he didn't feel like sharing.

Adrian greeted the pair before sitting down at the edge of the pool to dip his hand into the water, trying to coax Cheri over.

"Am I going to have to worry about you tearing out my other lovers throats later on?" Lucas asked teasingly the male continuing to rub Ayme's back in quite a loving manner. "Or will I have to keep you in a separate bedroom?" Lucas added with a chuckle watching the other two fuck before tiring out and snuggle together in a makeshift love nest in the rocks.

"Cherry is mine..." Yu replied not wanting to share his new friend with anything the poor boy having been quite lonely since he was the only birth in quite awhile.

Ayme probably would fight for Lucas's love, he was extremely jealous of anyone else, and he had quite the temper on him so it would only be a matter of time before someone got hurt.

As if to confirm this, the mermen hummed in agreement as he softly nibbled on the man's neck. Marking it as his own.

"He's all your's... I'm just making sure he's okay. Your father hired me for this, remember?" Adrian chuckled as he picked up the little one and held him for a bit before handing him back off to Yu.

"My Well Ill have to give you special attention" Lucas teased accepting the bite marks from his lover before picking him up and taking Ayme to the bath. Lucas gently got them both in not wanting to catch a cold. With a small smile he sank into the hot water enjoying the warmth since his body was not to fond of the icy waters his other lovers tended to enjoy.

"...Father says I might have more playmates next year...No one else has had any kids yet and the ones that did all left" Cherry replied the poor boy quite lonely. "Cherry is the first one I've been allowed to be around...the other mum's wont let me hold their babies" Cherry added quite unhappy with the mum's selfishness.

He'd better, or else there would be hell to pay. Ayme may have seemed docile now, but that could quickly changed. He didn't want to be moved and he almost had a fit over that until he was quickly distracted by the temperature difference in the tub. It was warm, uncomfortably so. But he didn't fuss and just cuddled right up to Lucas, glad they had this space all to themselves.

"Oh? Well, mothers are just naturally protective of their babies. It's nothing personal." Adrian smiled, though it was nice how Yukie trusted them with his child.

"Is it to warm?" Lucas asked worried Ayme would be super uncomfortable in the hotter water. Smiling softly at his mate Lucas watched as a pretty man came in carrying some delicious cake and very scantly dressed. The male was an human merman hybrid his type being an artic mermaid (#1). "Baby refuses to take medicine...where is human doctor?" the male asked looking down at Lucas. With a smirk he sat beside the tub offering his lover a bite of cake.

"...They are all weird" Yu replied having been raised by Lucas since the others refused to take him hence why Lucas was so happy Yukie had taken Yu under his fin ( XD pun intended). "Did dad show you the nursery?" Yu asked curiously wanting to show Adrian all of the new babies.

Far too warm, but Ayme refused to admit that anything was wrong, instead he just smiled and shook his head, nibbling again on the man's neck side in an absentminded way until he heard someone coming in which caused him to bristle up.

He hissed softly at the new guy, but other than that he wasn't too badly behaved.

Adrian shook his head gently. "No... We haven't gotten to that part yet..." He grumbled, feeling his own face heat up slightly even just thinking of his boss and this whole... 'breeding' program' or whatever it was.

"..." the make looked at Ayme before watching as Lucas took a bite. With a small smile he accepted the cake and set Ayme outside if the tub. "Hes with cherry and the new child. Have him help you out and show him around" Lucas explained before getting out and going to find Ayme a divider tub so he could have colder water while snuggling Lucas. With a nod the male left finding cherry and Yu easily.

"Support his neck better....He may be able to swim but being above land is a different story" the male added scolding Yu lightly as he came over and adjusted Yu's hands so he was holding cherry closer toto his body and. Properly. With a cold look to Adrian he frowned. "Your the doctor right?" The male asked watching as Yu listened to his advice and was more careful with cherry.

Ayme flopped around on the floor while waiting for the divider, he seemed really uncomfortable now. But once he was back into the cold water he was able to breath properly again and cool down. Curling up tightly in the confined space and peeking at Lucas through his arms a bit standoffish.

"That's me." Adrian replied, about to smile but seeing that look the other was giving him made the vet think twice about it. "What do you need?"

"...don't sulk" Lucas replied getting back into the warm water with a sigh his body trying to relax but also plan ahead for their move tomorrow.

"I need a medical expert to look at lunar...he's been sleeping more then usual I'm worried he's sick" cake replied with an angry glare back to Yu who looked away clearly not liking the older males glare.

Ayme hissed softly, but it was more out of defiance as he finally uncurled himself and scooted over to the side of his tank that was closest to Lucas, wanting to be near his mate.

"Can you take me to him? I'll try my best to figure what's going on with him." Adrian offered as he stood up and followed the male back to he assumed was like a medical section for sick pets

"You need to learn to be nice to the others if not then I won't let you sleep in my room" Lucas added watching Ayme closely. "If I feel your going to hurt them or the babies you will have to be removed from my home" Lucas explained trying to be gentle on the subject.

"We keep them in a nursery" cake replied looking at the doctor before opening a beautiful room with five small children who where playing with some toys. "Their new parents will be picking them up next week since they are old enough..." cake mumbled looking down at all of his precious babies the man having had quite a few children at the same time. "Before they leave Lucas wants a full clean bill of health for them and wants them tagged" Cake added showing the small device that was on the top of his ear being an emergency tracker and number tag.

Even if Lucas was trying to be nice about it, Ayme hated to be told anything so with an indignant hiss he scooted back to the far corner away from the man, glaring at him. He didn't understand all his words, but he did know what most of it meant and he didn't like it.

How could his mate even think that he would hurt a child? Sure he would kill just about anything else, but he wasn't that messed up.

Adrian let out an 'awe' at the sight of the all the cute little ones. He never knew there was so many of them. Who was he supposed to choose first? He ended up picking up the young one that was closest to him and cradling him against his chest.

"You want me to tag them all?"

"...you hissed at cake earlier...I worry you would be angry if other merman where around me..." Lucas explained letting ayme take his space the male relaxing a little quite tiered and worn out. "I want to take you home and keep you close but if your going to jump and attack the first person you see you will have to be isolated" Lucas whispered his heart breaking at the thought of doing such a thing again.

"Yes...it helps us keep track and do in home checks..." cake replied seeing Yu look at Adrian and slightly hide behind the older merman. "Its quite painful for them since it goes deep in the top of the ear" cake added softly a hand resting on Yu's head as he comforted the child. "...this way we know who belongs to what parent and can keep accurate records..." the male finished before picking up one of his children. "Each one will be assigned my breed tag and their file number along with their parent number" cake admitted setting out the supplies the male clearly not wanting toto brand his babies.

"Am angry!" The creature snapped, so upset that he actually spoke even if it was broken apart English with some other language mixed in. Ayme pressed his back against the side of the tank, the added pressure and backing made him feel safer when he was getting overwhelmed like this. His kind didn't share mates, they weren't monogamous, but they were loyal to whoever was near for the limited breeding time.

"Painful? Surely we could fix that? I would hate to hurt them... maybe a microchip would be less hurtful?" Adrian knew sometimes to make animals feel better or hell even people for that matter, sometimes processes had to be a bit painful like getting a vaccine for example, but he would never wanted to cause unnecessary harm to any of them. He seemed quite protective already over the little one he was holding in his arms.

"....I'm sorry for making you upset" Lucas replied looking at Ayme as he sighed and leaned over to the males tank. "Come here please" Lucas whispered wanting to comfort Ayme so he would calm down.

"Its how Lucas wants it done...it's easier" cake replied setting down the piercing gin that kept the metal in place on the ear. "Either way it's done with two people one holding child the other piercing...I will hold my child" cake replied offering his arms to the child Adrian was holding.

When Lucas reached into the invisible safe space Ayme's mental state had created caused the creature to freak out again, hissing and puffing out his fins. He didn't want to be touched, even if he knew all Lucas was trying to do was help he just couldn't accept his attention at this point.

"Alright" Lucas replied as he got up and left the male alone grabbing some shorts to dress in before leaving to check on how the children where. The male looked in at Cake and Adrian watching them talk. "I have a free hand to help" The man added knowing doing this was hurting Cake deep inside.

After a few moments left alone to calm down the creature regretted scaring Lucas off as he felt trapped and lonely in the small space and began to swim back and forth like he was pacing, letting out a loud cry for attention. He didn't like it in there! Get him out now! He was sorry that he was being mean, he couldn't help it...

Lucas sighed hearing the noise and picked up Cherry carrying him and Yu to the room before setting them down in the office his head poking in.

Ayme quieted down as soon as he seen the three out of the four only beings his life that he actually cared about, instantly his stress melted away and he was giving a different display, instead frilling out as if in some kind of elaborate greeting.