The heart of the ocean (closed 18+ )

Yukonwolfspirit

"Come here...since You study these creatures you should look at them in different...mating stages" Lucas replied moving the wet blanket off of Ayme so Adrian could study the males anatomy better. "I'm sure your lover showered you Yu's secret?" Lucas asked sitting up and moving Ayme into his lap so his nudity was more hidden but Adrian could see Ayme better.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• LoneDigger

Adrian swallowed thickly before stepping closer to the pair, suddenly feeling uncharacteristically shy about the whole situation.

Even though Ayme recognized the other man and knew him well, there was still always something about Adrian that rubbed the merman the wrong way. Whether or not it was even his fault or control over whatever it was, he had already decided to hate the marine biologist so when he came closer the whining quickly turned into defensive hissing. In fact, he must have really not liked Adrian because even just having him close had caused his erection to go down slightly, as if repulsed by him. But since Lucas was still holding and touching him got it back up again in no time.

"Yes, sir..."

Adrian replied, stopping from coming any closer when he seen Ayme glaring at him again.

Seriously?! What had had done to deserve such hatred from this creature?!

"Ayme~" Lucas called his voice quite soft and loving. With a small kiss to his lovers neck he trailed a teasing finger down Ayme's member wanting it nice and pretty for his vet to look at. "It's not unusual for mermaids to take human lovers....if they do ever mate they end up with what Yu is" Lucas explained his other arm wrapping around Ayme in a nice comforting way. "I want you to inspect Ayme and get as much information as you can" Lucas replied with a smirk the male enjoying making his other mermaids lover blush. "Ayme and Yukie are mine...and when cherry reaches adulthood he will also join my harem" Lucas explained with a devious smirk.

Ayme turned his head to Lucas and gave the man a deep, passionate kiss on the lips. As if purposely to distract himself from the fact that Adrian was standing right there watching them. He still didn't like the male there, but would put up with it since Lucas didn't seem to mind him. In fact his mate was talking to him about something he couldn't understand fully/wasn't paying attention to. More preoccupied with more important matters.

Adrian was still speechless as he watched his boss touching the creature like it was his boyfriend or something, and he guessed that's what this all was. He didn't' know what to make of it yet, but he didn't say anything. Already his own curious nature was returning and pushing back on the repulsion turning into more of a fascination.

"Yes, sir..."

He repeated again, walking closer and actually able to do that without upsetting Ayme as the creature seemed to completely melt in the hold that Lucas had on him proved to be his weakness.

Adrian watched at the creature pressed his member needily against the man's hand, a clear liquid seemed to leak from it, and the rest of his body also seemed to be covered in a similar material.

"He can stay out of the water for awhile" Lucas explained his hand continuing to rub against Ayme as he started to get quite hard from having an audience. With a break to the kissing he picked up Ayme and put him into the pool slipping in beside him. With a small kiss to Ayme's nose he pulled the creature closer grinding on him the male clearly wanting another round of naughty sex. "As of now you belong to me and my harem. You will care for my lovers and my children~" Lucas explained his hand pulling Ayme's hair playfully. "In return...you have full access to study and test whatever you want on my creatures so long as you don't hurt them" Lucas added his dick grinding impatiently on Ayme's opening.

"Understood."

Adrian replied calmly, but in reality he was still in some kind of shock over his new job had taken a complete turn for the worst, or was it the better?

He wasn't sure yet so he decided to wait and see before making any kind of conclusion... But shouldn't he be going now? Yukie probably was missing him, and Cheri needed a lot of attention too... But his boss hadn't dismissed him yet so he dare not leave and was instead forced to just stand there and watch as Ayme let out a strange mating cry. The creature wrapped his fingers around the man's member to help press in inside the small opening, it still hurt, but not as bad as before and his body quickly adjusted to the large intrusion and began to squeeze around it hungrily.

"Your voice is so pretty" Lucas whispered kissing Ayme's neck softly as he watched Adrian. With a small smirk he slowly pushed himself in more before beckoning Adrian to come over so he could look at everything up close and Lucas could maybe entice him into joining in his pleasures.

Ayme let out a low hiss when Adrian moved closer, even if it was only because his boss had told him to. The guy was so damn uncomfortable and it showed, his face was all flushed and he seemed to be trying to hid the fact that he may or may not have a very confused erection of his own.

"I brought a friend for you~ " Lucas whispered to Adrian with a happy smirk a cute younger male walking in with a pink blush to his face. "This is one of my males...he's a tropical species~" Lucas added watching as his cute little male walked over and wrapped his arms around Adrian playfully wanting to join in on the fun. "Cross breeding species and breeding them with humans is a very profitable business..." Lucas added with a laugh going deeper into Ayme his throbbing dick rubbing and grinding against Ayme's sweet spot. "Most exotic shops sell her children for a good price ten times as much if they are able to live on land with their parents and are not confined to a tank" Lucas whispered a small moan escaping his lips as he watched his male tropical strip for Adrian.

Adrian quickly spun around and froze again when met with an embrace from the male. He leaned back slightly, as if still trying to hide the fact that he was getting turned on just from watching. He never thought of himself as being that desperate... yet he was kind of addicted to his work so it never left him any time or really interest in dating.

"What... what is his name, sir?"

Adrian whispered, and through this all he was still trying to be a gentleman by at least knowing what to call the one he would presumably getting intimate with.

Ayme buckled against the water, letting out a sharp cry of pleasure as his mate's member rammed right into that special spot inside him. The fact that it was already so slippery and hot inside the creature's body from the previous sex only helped the other to move even deeper.

"I believe he likes to be called blue. I let them all pick their names" Lucas replied the merman smiling cutely as he moved over to the water and slowly got into it ignoring Ayme and his masters mating ritual. With a small turn around he suddenly had a beautiful tail looking much like a koi with its color pattern. One could see where blue got his name from his coloring being many beautiful shades of bright blue. "His species is non venomous and white doctile they make great parents and most collectors love how vibrantly colored they are." Lucas explained slowing down his movements to torment his own little moaning firecracker. "Blue is an offspring of mine." Lucas added as he watched blue swim around beautifully before opening his arms wanting his lover to pleasure him already.

"Blue..."

Adrian murmured out the name with a faint smile, he liked it. It was simple, but cute and obviously fitting for the creature's coloring. He walked the Koi swim around a bit before approaching the merman with an outstretched hand. He then carefully tried to pet his hair to see if he didn't mind being handled first, but he was really being overly cautious since it was pretty clear what Blue wanted from him.

Ayme was still a mess, and he only seemed to grow more desperate when Lucas went slower, and in his own urgency he tried to force the man to go harder again.

"...all of my creatures are safe to swim with they get tested here before being moved to their permanent homes at my house" Lucas explained watching Ayme's cute frustration as he smirked and suddenly stopped wanting Ayme to obey his every command.

Blue whimpered slightly his hands trying to remove Adrian's shirt the poor creature wanting nothing more then to be mated with. Lucas laughed a little and with a small smirk suddenly moved Ayme back against thethe rocks pinning him more gently then the first time as he pushed his dick deep inside of him and started thrusting.

(Blue but with koi markings)

6283fc4120db4bdaf4274ab946dd9cc9--mermaids-and-mermen-fantasy-mermaids.jpg

Ayme let out a scream as he arched his back against the rock when Lucas started thrusting into him again, it was what he had wanted, but it was still overwhelming. In the best of ways though. His arms quickly wrapped around the man's neck pulling him closer while also seeking a kiss to distract him from it.

Lucas smirked and kissed Ayme deeply thrusting deeper and deeper inside of his sweet merman. With a soft moan he came quickly his seed spilling deep inside of his new lover bathing his insides in a warm afterglow. "My what a good boy you are~" Lucas moaned his hand gently rubbing and pleasuring Ayme's own member as he continued rubbing and fucking him despite already having cum.

With a small huff blue splashed Adrian the male impatient andand angrily swimming around.

"But I... I already have a mate..."

Adrian huffed softly with a flushed expression, the splash of water having actually helped snap the marine biologist out of his own desire and succeeded in cooling him down a bit. Both literally and figuratively.

"I'm sorry. Blue. But I can't do this..."

Maybe he should have been telling that to someone else... Hopefully his boss was too busy with his pet to notice him slowly walking out, suddenly wanting to be back with Yukie and Cheri.

Ayme meanwhile was completely lost in his own lust, he'd never been mated at all. Let alone twice in one day! His kind actually normally only mated ever decade or so, that's how rare it was to find another of his kind. Let alone one that he was compatible with to fall in love.

The creature shuddered and let out something like a delighted yelp when he felt his insides being filled again, and that combined with the stroking was enough to push him over the edge as he came with another sharp cry.

"....you need to leave then and never come back" Lucas replied not liking that Adrian was unwilling to help blue. "If you can't live up to being their mate then it's best you don't see Yukie again." Lucas added petting Ayme's back lovingly as he smirked. "I'd thought you'd like to care for Yukie in his human form also" Lucas added Yukie standing in the door dripping wet. "Yukie is my eldest son...he was released to the ocean on hopes of finding another like his mother who passed due to hunters" Lucas explained a smirk growing on his face.

"Yukie....?" Adrian turned to look at the other who was indeed human. Maybe he thought Lucas was just fucking with him, but here he was witnessing it for himself. Seeing the other as another human now changed everything. Everything.

"....why don't you like blue?" Yukie asked the male looking at the beautiful koi. With a small frown Yukie went over to the pool and stepped in his nightgown instantly getting wet and becoming see through. Yukie gently touched Blues cheek the other male snuggling up to Yukie already quite horny. Yukie who had changed back once touched by the water was laying against the rocks his hands sensationally touching the other male clearly upset Adrian didn't want his half brother.

"I was surprised to see Yukie in the aquarium. But I was quite happy to see he had a new mate and a rare child" Lucas added watching Yukie being quite intimate with his partner.

"It's not that I don't like him... I just..." Adrian sighed, unsure of how to even explain himself at this point because he was just so confused... Why was this happening? Why was he still here? Lucas told him to get lost, and this was his chance for freedom so maybe he should just take it while he still get out.

"I run a breeding service if you cant fullfill your duties then why should I let you stay?" Lucas asked looking at Adrian as if he was waiting to see what kind of a man he was.

- - - Updated - - -

MERMAN CHART!

---------------------

BREEDS ARE AS PICTURED BUT CAN BE IN A VARIETY OF COLORS! INFO IS ALSO PUT ABOUT EACH BREED!

`````````````````

Tropical Mermaids (AKA PET BREED)

(BIO)

Ah, yes. Tropical mermaids. Most of you will originally want to be tropicals, because people say they have the most fun. That is not true. They are just the most fun-loving and easy-going, as a whole, out of them all. They have smaller flukes because they don't travel a lot and mostly stay in one place. Since they spend a lot of time near or living by coral reefs and brightly-colored plants, their tails are more brightly-colored than others. Usually a red, pink, orange, or blue tail. They don't have the layer of fat some other mermaids do because they live tropical waters will it stays mostly warm all year. They are friendly but tend to stay away from humans. They always travel in pods. A few close themselves off, but most can't stand to be alone and have really bubbly personalities. They are usually found a little off the coast in places like Florida and California- somewhere warm.

(#1) (BLUE)

24e3857824f2e30b5d8c34ba2bed7290.jpg

(#2)

tumblr_mqy7ey4s4g1qm6dm2o1_r1_500.jpg

(#3)

32247518_2076824779012279_2305144110660452352_n.jpg

(#4)

988c8199a5d85b3f47f11d72fede02aa--danny-phantom-furry-art.jpg

(#4)

custom_rukoa_trade__koi_goldfish_by_creamofdespair-dapthuo.png

Deep Sea Mermaids

(BIO)

Deep Sea mermaids are the most vicious of the whole race, cutting themselves off from others, going solo, and declining to help anyone and anything (from what I've gathered). They have eyes adjusted for the advanced darkness of being so deep underwater no sunlight can reach them. They have large flukes for long-distance and fast swimming, with dark shades of purple, blue and black for their tails. They have thick insulated skin to withstand the freezing temperatures of the deep. Very few mermaids have wandered into their territory and came out to tell the tale. They say that some Deep Sea Mermaids don't have hair and have replaced it with seaweed or tentacles from their prey. This is NOT TRUE. Their diet consists mostly of raw fish and a few different underwater plants. No one knows where Deep Sea Mermaids prefer to dwell, but I would guess a cave or under an outcropping for shelter from bigger fish.

If you wish to become a Deep Sea, you must have terrific hunting skills and vision.

(YUKIE & AYME (#1))

043f379c1c55d2f8b9d11ccb2b8f1e25.jpg

(#2)

hujimogeo.full.1717395.jpg

(#3)

58980e4b974071be0e60f6b3_5aff704a2bd67ad70f95c99e_320.jpg

(#4)

6915f96bf3ef982d2fd67c95752509ff.jpg

(#5)

3c5cc3a9240dae98ef65fb43727c07cd--merfolk-humanoid.jpg

Open Ocean Mermaids

(BIO)

There's no way to tell, but since there's so much coast and a lot of mermaids lived there before they shifted, it is the popular belief that there is the most Open-Ocean mermaids of all the sub-species. They almost always travel and hunt in pods of 30-50, and their diet varies depending on their habitat. Most open ocean mermaids live in the upper Atlantic in the summer, where it's warm and there's a lot of fish and plants. Then for the winter they migrate south, sometimes far enough to integrate with tropical mermaids. They have large flukes for swimming very far distances, and a long tail of blue, green, or light purple to blend in. Their tails have countershading, where the backside is darker so predators looking down won't see them, and lighter fronts so predators looking up don't seem them. These mermaids vary in personality, most are friendly but anxious and secretive around humans. They have many Ancient languages. They are also known as Traveler Mermaids because they migrate.

(#1)

7bf2093a7b302c85b80fb789e60a81ca.jpg

(#2)

82640f19ae480c84e9cb635d8f75cf4e.jpg

(#3)

b39f614f8797f34979f3bcdbc5ba311a.jpg

Freshwater Mermaids

(BIO)

These mermaids don't really have a special name like 'Open Ocean' because it's pretty simple- they live in lakes, sometimes also in ponds, streams, and rivers, but mostly lakes. They mostly live in pods of 30-50, and there are rumors that Freshwater mermaids have more complex society than saltwater mermaids. They are also more friendly than most saltwaters. They have a greenish tint to their skin to blend in with the mucky water. These mermaids sometimes have large flukes, sometimes they don't. It depends on which body of water they are dwelling in- Lake Michigan mermaids have large flukes, but a mermaid that is dwelling in a small lake in Kansas, small fluke. Almost every mermaid has a green tail the shade of seaweed to blend in, but a few have blue tails. Freshwater mermaids are the most sociable and most likely to approach and befriend humans. Depending on how murky or how clear the water is, they may or may not have countershading. They have a mixed diet, and the choice to become a carnivore, herbivore, or omnivore.

(#1)

Merman_Finished_by_Faerytale_Wings.jpg

(#2)

tumblr_nb84u6SLUR1rv0yz4o1_500.png

(#3)

tumblr_obibo95Ux31r2hnjqo1_500.png

Arctic Mermaids (AKA EXOTIC)

(BIO)

Arctic Mermaids are some of the most secluded for the obvious reasons of them being in polar regions. Greenland up and the tip of South America down is where most of them dwell, in partially-underwater caves near icecaps. They normally have a diet of strictly raw fish, due to the fact no plants can grow near them because of the cold. Almost all of them have white or light blonde hair and a thick layer of fat to go with their transparent skin. It protects them from the cold. Their tails are usually white with a medium fluke. They have sharp claws and teeth for hunting, with a threat from their biggest opponents, the polar bears, which mistake them for their normal prey. They can also be known as Cold Water Mermaids.

(#1)

64b84b7d234de093c9248e27392c5806.jpg

(#2)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMBKVueJ66jxWUu4husFtQvWXX4z8hjaX9ypeKXV_3lIYIm8UH8Q

(#3)

blue_merman_by_nediz-d8fpf6k.jpg

(#4)

88ec5068f16512ca974e1dd6222f3d88--artsy-fartsy-anime-art.jpg

(RESOURCE MATERIAL)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I should stay because I'm the best man for the job." Adrian replied, his old self slowly coming back with that cocky, but not arrogant sense of confidence he had. Plus caring for marine life was his passion and he wasn't about to let Cheri down when the little one needed him. Anyone else Lucas would hire in his place wouldn't be as good as he was and he owed Yukie and all the others the best.

"Then act like it" Lucas replied watching as Yukie and blue kissed and snuggled the two quite happy together since Yukie had been so lonely waiting for Adrian to desire him.

"Act like what?" Adrian challenged, suddenly forgetting who it was he was talking to. But something about the nonchalant, sex crazed males surrounding him was starting to make him care less and less about things like that.

"Act like your a man who is best for the job...if you can't help deliver the children or get close to any of the mermaids then I have no use for you" Lucas replied the man continuing to pet Ayme's back running the cool water down his body.