The heart of the ocean (closed 18+ )

Yukonwolfspirit

Ayme gave a pout, and he made a huge fuss over Lucas leaving and he tried every trick in the book to make the man stay here, but nothing worked... Then with a furious hiss the creature looked at the timer.

Lucas said something about if this device rang it would mean he was back, so if he could get it to ring now then it would magically bring Lucas home again, of course!

That was the merman's flawed logic as he snatched up the timer and flipped it up into the air using his tail, playing tennis with it before letting it crash against the rocks and water, expecting it to ring but instead it seemed he had killed it! Now did this mean Lucas could never return home?!

Adrian was reduced to a complete mush when it came to cute small creature, especially of the marine variety. He baby talked and cuddled him, and who was here to tease him except for the other mermen, but he knew they wouldn't think poorly of him for showing off his more nurturing sensitive side.

He rocked Cheri in his arms, looking down at him fondly as he planted a little kiss on his forehead.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• LoneDigger

Lucas sadly was gone much longer then he promised the poor man having got in a mess as he came back four hours later looking like shit and bandaged heavily.

Cherry squealed in delight at the attention and kisses giving his mum time to bond with the older child and play with him the two playing tag.

Ayme was about to greet his mate with a long lecture about why it was cruel and unusual to leave him alone in here and then maybe bite him too for good measure, but as soon as he seen the state that Lucas was in all thought of teaching the man a lesson vanished as he swam quickly to the edge of the tank and let out a distressed call.

"Lucas...!" He knew something was wrong with him, but he didn't understand what or even why.

"You're sooo cute~! Yes, you are~!" Adrian praised as he nuzzled the top of the child's head gently before holding Cheri against his chest again with a smile, glancing over at Yukie and Yu.

"I'm sorry I made you wait so long" Lucas whispered gently kissing his loving mate the male feeling quite guilty for making Ayme wait two hours longer. With a small smile he gently kissed Ayme's head before sitting on a rock and soaking his feet keeping out out the water due to his freshly sewn wounds.

Yukie smiled happily chasing his new child around the enclosure having great fun with his new playmate.

Ayme kissed the man back hard, giving all he had into that one kiss since being apart for four hours was enough to apparently pent up all his affection so that it had to be released in one action.

He waited for Lucas to sit down on one of the rocks before crawling up and very gently leaning his head against the man's lap, he would have gotten on top of him only with the way he was all beat up looking seemed like he might accidentally hurt him doing that. Yet the creature still wanted to be close to protect his mate and comfort him.

"Where you lonely?" Lucas asked stripping off his pants as he sunk down into the cold water his body shivering. With a wince he removed his dirty shirt and pulled Ayme close wanting to hold him.

Ayme nodded, and spoke in the smallest softest voice that didn't even seem to come from such a normally feisty creature.

"I... I thought you were never coming back..." He admitted in a whisper, helping Lucas out of his clothing and pressing closer to the man's body.

"I would never leave you on purpose" Lucas replied holding Ayme tightly as he kissed the merman. "Do you want something to eat?" Lucas asked wanting to care for his adorable mate.

The creature shook his head gently while cuddling up closer to the man. Ayme couldn't even think about food for once since he had been so worried when Lucas was gone.

Lucas just nodded and held Ayme close his hand gently rubbing the poor things back. "Want to sleep next to me tonight?" Lucas asked wanting to make Ayme as happy as possible.

"But... but you're hurt... Who did that?" The creature asked, looking over his mate with concern. He didn't want to cause the other anymore pain or trouble, even if he would have loved nothing more than to be next to him constantly.

"Some humans who I thought I could trust" Lucas replied gently grabbing Ayme and picking him up despite the pain. With a small smile he carried his lover to another giant door leading to a beautiful bedroom that was set up with a tank that took up one whole wall and a nice rock pool beside the bed the rocks coming up and resting against the mattress.

Ayme knew how that was... Humans were terrible creatures who couldn't ever be trusted. They even hurt their own kind, but yet Lucas of course was an exception now.

Once he had swam around the new section for a bit he went over to the rocks, wanting to be as close to the man as possible.

Lucas was relaxed laying down on the soft matress next to the black rocks. With a sigh he let his hand play in the water the male wanting to hold and snuggle his mate. "I would love to snuggle you~" Lucas whispered wanting his wet naughty fish to join him in his bed.

Ayme wiggled up onto the rocks and then shifted himself onto the bed, his whole body was coated in a clear protective slime that would allow him to be out of the water for up to an hour without drying out too bad.

"...hello" Lucas whispered snuggling against ayme as he yawned. His hand touched the slimy liquid with a smirk wondering how well it would work as lube. "This is something interesting~" Lucas admitted playing with the slime as he sensually rubbed Ayme's body.

"Hi~" Ayme chirped back with a faint smirk as he snuggled up to his mate contently, though the petting only seemed to make him more slippery, as the rubbing was causing some of the slime to fade off, being replaced with a new layer of the odd semi liquid. The creature seemed to enjoy the attention nonetheless, and he rolled over again on his back to expose the more vulnerable and sensitive parts of him, and that only showed just how much he loved and trusted Lucas to give him that kind of access.

"Your voice is quite pretty" Lucas teased Ayme a small smirk on his face as he continued to gently rub Ayme's body. With his other hand he let it trail slowly over where he had last seen Ayme's interesting dick. "...I want to make up for making you so worried" Lucas whispered snuggling and kissing Ayme's neck and shoulders.

Ayme smiled at the irony of that compliment, considering that he hardly ever spoke a word. But he was glad that Lucas liked his voice, truly flattered. But would that even make him talk more?

The creature squirmed slightly when the man's hand teased over the slit that held the member tucked away inside when not in use. But he really seemed to love receiving the kisses, his face flushing slightly and rolling around a bit.

"Can I see it?" Lucas asked wanting to pleasure his mate with a blow job the male curious to swe what such an experience would be like.

The creature reached down to lay his hand over the man's, putting pressure down on it as he rubbed it down slightly, the member popping out then.

"Does it ever hurt doing that?" Lucas asked holding Ayme's body quite close in his arms the male smiling a little as his hand gently felt the member. Lucas was quite happy finally having a lover and.despite the species difference he wanted to officially make Ayme his mate in his world. Despite not knowing how to propose to the male so he would understand he did think about calling Adrian to his room to ask. With a small smirk he grabbed his phone and with a quick phone call to his security asked the men to bring Adrian to his room.

Ayme shook his head, it didn't hurt at all if done correctly and not forced. His member was even better than the rest of his slippery coated body, however. He thrusted forward slightly when the man touched him.

Adrian was quick to arrive at Lucas's room, not wanting to disappoint his new boss even slightly by keeping him waiting.

"You called, sir?"

He asked politely, standing at attention until his eyes driftex down, just realizing that the guy was naked and quickly averting his gaze with a slight cough, then a blush

"...nudity doesn't bother me.." Lucas mumbled his free hand moving to cover himself with the thin sheets as he continued pleasuring Ayme. "...did you ever learn about the mating rituals of this species?"Lucas asked his thumb slowly sliding over the tip of Ayme's member.

Ayme squirmed forward again and let out a low whining noise, the creature's unique sound of arousal.

"I... I believe you have to give him a pebble, it's like an engagement ring to mermen."

He laughed quietly, still keeping his gaze slightly off to the side since watching this seemed intrusive. Even if his boss said it was okay.