MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason sits down next to Max and laughs a little, "I can see this isn't for you," he smiles and then kisses Max's cheek as well.

Lang continues to play tennis with Tory, smiling a little since she was having fun.

"No I don't really get it and its kind of boring I like playing in the pool throwing the ball more." Max said looking at him. "Sorry I really tried to get into the game, but I just couldn't.

Tory giggled and kept hitting the ball back to Lang,

"Ah.. well at least you like swimming and that is a sport you goof ball. For someone that said they don't like sports too much," Jason laughs a little.

As the round was finally done, Lang pants a little, "your sure good at this for not doing it," he laughs a little as he grabs a water bottle that Jason grabbed before starting to play and drinks some water.

Max shrugged. "It about the only sport I like." he said looking at him and then yawned not sure what to do next, but was so ready to go home or do something else.

Tory smiled she knew why she was good she was using her powers to get everything right and do everything,

Jason laughs a little and looks over at everyone on the tennis court, "looks like everyone is getting tired out anyway," he rubs the back of his head.

Lang looks at Tory and smiles a little, "your not... cheating with your powers are you," he whispers to Tory and pokes her nose.

Jason laughs a little, "I wish you gave it a chance though. Tennis is pretty fun," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Max.

Lang laughs a little and looks at Tory, "maybe you will... if I tickle you," he wiggles his fingers.

Jason laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well watching and actually doing it are two different sensations you goof ball," he smiles.

Lang laughs a bit and chases Tory around the court.

"it looks like to much work running around and you know how I feel about running around like that." Max said sighing.

Tory was having so much fun it was great to be able to have fun to do all the things she wanted to do without her past or her powers holding her back

Jason blinks a little and laughs slightly, "that sounds like a lazy reply," he smiles as he kisses Max's cheek, "regardless... your so cute. I never thought that would have been the reason."

Lang rubs his chin and decides to go in front of Tory instead of in back, catching her and laughs a little, "finally caught ya," he chuckles a little and slightly tickles her.

"it doesn't look fun to me everyone else is having so much fun. I don't understand it. I think when I was little and I think you remember this my dad said I was never one for sports." He said

Tory started to laugh. "No." of course she knew where he was going to be but the thought of being tickled just sounded like so much fun.

Jason rubs his chin and smiles, "well... I am sure everyone wouldn't mind going swimming after working up a sweat. And at least I know you like swimming," he laughs a little.

Lang laughs a little, "are you sure? Because there is no way a beginner got so good so fast," he pokes Tory's nose.

Jason smiles and then walks to on the tennis court, "is everyone ready to go swimming?"

Lang laughs a little and lets go of Tory, looking at Jason and nods his head, "yeah that sounds nice."

Max smiled as he got up and dusted himself off. "Sorry I didn't join in guys didn't look that fun to me. Promise I'll join in swimming."

Tory smiled and giggled. "Yay swimming next swimming next swimming next." Tori said cutely in a sing-song voice

Jason looks at Max and then Tory and Lang, laughing a little, "yeah he has no problem joining in on the swimming," he slightly nudges Max.

Lang laughs a little and looks at Tory, "Tory seems pretty excited to swim as well," he stretches and drinks a little more of his water.

"I like swimming. I don't care about whatever this is. You know I'm very picky when it comes to exercise.'' he stayed and looked at him

Tory ran over to Lang. "Can I please have some water I'm thirsty." Tory said smiling

Jason laughs a little, "... hey you should try to give more sports a chance at least mister picky butt," he pokes Max's nose.

Lang looks at Tory and laughs a little, "uh...," he picks up a water bottle from the pack that Jason got from before they started playing tennis and gives it to Tory, "there you go," he smiles.

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, shaking his head, "well... for not liking pretty much every sport, at least you like swimming. I guess that is good enough."

lang laughs a little and rubs Tory's head.

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, patting his head as he walks in the direction he knew where the swimming pool was.

Lang blinks and laughs, "well.. aren't you well prepared," he smiles a little.

Tori smiled and then stuck out her tongue. Her power was still working and she liked it. it was much more in control now.

Max got up and started to walk towards the swimming pool as well he took a deep breath and couldn't wait to go swimming.