Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason looks and spots Max's friends. He looks at Max, "why don't you go introduce Tory to your friends," he smiles.

Lang smiles and looks at Tory, "are you excited to meet some new people?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Tory smiled and nodded and giggled as he ran over to talk to the new kids to talk to them she was so excited about them. "Yes." she said to Lang when he got over there.

Max smiled as he walked over to him and started to introduce Tory to his friends.

Jason smiles as he watches how excited Tory was to meet somenew friends. "She is so cute. I don't think... I ever seen her this happy," he smiles as he follows Max.

Lang smiles and then follows Max and Jason after Tory.

Max smiled. "I think its because her powers are more in control now. That was too much even for her." he said looking at Jason then took a deep breath.

Tory smiled and talked to all of them

Jason nods his head, "yeah... I feel so bad for her that she had to live like that. I am sure even she is a lot more happier than she was," he smiles.

Lang watches Tory talk to Max's friends and smiles, "looks like she is having fun."

Tory smiled and showed off her dress to them all. The dress hand pants under it but still she loved it just the same.

Max looked at the two of them after he came back over. "We are about to pick some teams so you might want to get ready." he said smiling

Jason watches Tory with Max's friends and smiles, "looks like Tory now has some friends as well," he looks at Max and rubs the back of his head. Jason nods his head, "I will go get some rackets for us," he rubs the back of his neck as he walks away to get the tennis rackets.

Lang smiles and keeps up the black magic barrier for Tory when Jason went to go get the tennis stuff.

Tory bit her lip when she saw Jason walk off, but she didn't hear everything and it was fine she knew the moment the barrier changed to Lang it was weird how she knew what magic went were.

Max smiled and still had no idea how to play the game he was never good at sports at all.

Jason comes back with the rackets and the extra tennis balls if needed, "so are we ready for a couple of games or so of tennis," he smiles.

Lang nods his head and looks at Max, "I am sure you will be good at it, there really is no real skill for tennis unless you want to watch the first round so you can learn that way."

Max looked at Lang. " I might have to watch first because you tell me its easy, but i still know nothing about this game."

Tory smiled as she looked into the future to see how it was going to play out and she giggled a little

Jason looks at Max and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah that is fine. When your done watching, you can join us," he rubs Max's head.

Lang smiles and grabs a racket, "alright, let's play," he runs to the other side of the net.

Jason smiles as he looks at Tory and then Max's friends, "are you guys ready to play some tennis?"

Lang looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah, ready to go," he smiles.

Jason smiles and looks over at Lang, "how about you Lang? Ready to show Max how to play some tennis?"

Lang nods his head and smiles, "I hope this helps, tennis is very fun," he walks to the side Jason was on.

Max didn't know if he would like it because he was still unsure and hated sports so he didn't know how he felt about it.

Tory smiled and was so excited that she was going to have fun,

Jason looks over at Max and smiles as he serves the ball to the other side.

Lang waited on his side, waiting for the tennis ball to come his way.

Jason looks over at Max, hoping he was enjoying watching them play tennis as he hits the ball whenever it gets to him.

Lang hits the tennis ball when it comes his way.

Jason continues to hit the ball and looks over at Max, looking at Lang, "looks like Max isn't really interested."

Lang laughs a little as he hits the ball.

Jason nods his head and sighs, "well... tennis is probably the funnest out of the sports, besides dodge ball," he laughs a little as he continues playing Tennis.

Lang looks over at Max and laughs slightly as he continues playing Tennis as well.

Jason looks at Lang, "you want to continue? I am going to go talk to the bored Max," he laughs a little.

Lang laughs a little and nods his head, "alright," he smiles as he continues playing.

Jason smiles and then runs over to Max, sitting next to him and pokes Max's forehead.