MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Lang looks at Max and tilts his head, splashing Max and laughs a little, "your way to serious for someone your age," he smiles.

Jason smiles and nods his head, "I am glad your having fun," he gets back into the water.

".... Do I know it," Lang sighs a little and shakes his head as he goes back to splashing Max, laughing a little.

Jason watches Tory and smiles, hugging her back.

Lang starts swimming around in the pool again and rubs the back of his head, getting out of the pool and goes to find a beach ball.

Jason smiles, glad Tory was having a fun time.

Max smiled and watched Tory have fun in the pool and loved watching her have fun as well. It was so great and he thought that she needed this in her life to just relax and be a kid for once.

Tory giggled and was swimming around more

Lang laughs a little, "no fair, I wanted to see if she would actually hit the ball if she knew it was coming towards her," he hits the ball whenever it came at him.

Jason laughs a little, hitting the ball whenever it came towards him.

Lang laughs a little, "yeah well, she shouldn't always rely on her magic," he hits the ball.

"I suppose... you do have a point," Jason nods his head as he continues to hit the ball.

"Well I guess that is how some magic users function. Especially the younger ones," Lang rubs the back of his head.

Jason nods his head as he hits the ball, smiling.

Jason laughs a little as he hits the ball to Lang, looking at Max.

Lang laughs softly, "looks like he finally exhausted himself," he hits the ball.

Jason smiles, "yeah I had to take a break before... I got a leg cramp," he rubs the back of his head.

Lang looks over at Jason and Max, smiling as he hits the ball to Tory smiling, "you having fun?"

Jason nods his head with a smile, looking over at Lang and Tory, "looks like they still have plenty of energy still," he laughs a little.

"That is good to hear," Lang looks at Tory while smiling.

Jason nods his head with a smile, "it is nice to finally see her live her life as an actual kid," he rubs Max's head.

Lang laughs a little, "so you don't seem to be getting tired yet," he smiles.