Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason looks at Tory and rubs his chin, "well all magic is pretty unstable in the human world. But just imagine how bad black magic is." Jason nods his head, "yeah I assume only Max's father can really do that since he is the strongest that knows all kinds of spells."

Lang rubs the back of his head, "it's not like all humans are bad really. I mean I heard Jason was staying with a nice family in the human world."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Yeah thats why I son't want to go there too much because of the effects it will have on everyone." she said looking at them smiling.

Max smiled. "Tho Jason wasn't in the human world for long. Mostly because of me and I missed him too much." he said blushing.

"Well it's not like there seems to not be a lot of stuff your into seeing, just the amusement park so far," Jason laughs a little. Jason shakes his head, "I am sure Max's father can take care of that."

Lang looks at Max and then Jason, laughing, "you must have had a pretty big bond with Jason when you met him," he smiles.

Tory nodded. "Grandpa will go with us if he needs to I think he like everyone else just wants to see me happy." she said smiling..

"It was more like love at first sight kind of I knew we were meant to be, but I don't know how." Max said

"I suppose so but he might be too busy to go to the human world," Jason rubs the back of his head, "I guess we will have to see," he smiles a little.

Lang looks at Max and nods his head, "Jason was probably the only one you could have related that you first met," he rubs the back of his neck.

Tory looked around the room and sighed. "That is part of it and in another life he saved Max." he said looking at him then shook her head and went back to Jason. "I'm sure he will make time maybe some time."

"Max smiled. "I guess so you never know." he said as he paused and listed to Tory tell him about another life. "So he saved me that's why I thought we needed each other."

Lang tilts his head, "was the another life when Max had his memories wiped," he looks at Tory as he rubs the back of his head.

Jason looks at Tory and then Max, smiling a little, "well.. you sure know a lot about me Tory," he laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head, "hm... very possible, but we should make sure he isn't too busy as well."

"Yeah max decided to keep the memories that way he could find the magic users that needed help and over did it." Tory smiled. "Yep I wanted to learn everything about my dad's." she said

Max smiled "We should I bet he will go or take some time off. I don't know we can ask him at dinner."

Jason looks at Tory and rubs the back of his head, "well...now things are better now that we are living here," he crosses his arms. "Though I am surprise about you wanting to go back," he looks at Tory, "and same goes for you," he pokes Max's nose.

Lang nods his head slowly, "well just keep in mind he is a pretty busy man," he looks at Max.

Tory looked at Jason and smiled. "Max and me just want to prove that there are some places that its ok and humans are fine they won't hurt us." Tory said smiling

Max smiled and giggled when he his nose was poked. "Tory is right and I know my dad is busy." he said smiling

Jason looks at Tory and slowly nods his head, "well I suppose so," he laughs a little. "I mean just because there are some mean humans doesn't mean they should all be singled out as mean."

Lang rubs his chin as he looks at Tory, "I guess it just depends on the people that you meet." He nods his head, "I guess you will find out when you ask him."

Tory smiled and looked at him. "I do want to meet nice humans again just letting you know." she said smiling and blushed

"I guess you never know with my dad he is something else and I love him you never know what you are going to get until you ask him." Max said smilng

Jason rubs his chin, "hm... I wonder where the places would be to find the nicer humans," he looks at Tory and smiles, glad she wanted to see the good in people.

Lang rubs his chin and nods his head with a smile, "I suppose you would know best," he laughs a little.

"I could tell you if I need to." she said smiling and looked at him. "I know what is going on. Tho you do need to take away my safe guards so I know better."

"I do my dad is really good." Max said looking at him

"Are you sure you would know," Jason laughs a little. He looks at Tory and shakes his head, "I am not quite sure if that is a good idea," he rubs his neck.

"I could tell when I first met him," Lang smiles and nods his head.

"Yeah I would know, but if you don't want to do it don't worry about it you know." she said looking at him and gave him a smile.

Max nodded and closed his eyes and took a deep breath

Jason shakes his head, "I don't really want to take your happiness away since your starting to feel better than how you were before."

Lang looks at Max, "so when you guys planning to going to the human world?"

"I know and that is why you are a great dad." Tory said smiling and kissed him. "I do feel better I feel better than I ever had with this power now that it limited to just this house." she said smiling.

"Not sure I'll ask dad I have a feeling when we can find something to block tory's powers more the way jason talked right now if she leaves this house they will all come back." he said

Jason looks at Tory and laughs a little, kissing Tory's cheek. He nods his head and rubs his chin, "maybe Max's father can make a prototype to a black magic barrier or something."

Lang looks at Max and nods his head, "yeah I am sure your father knows a way since he is very wise," he rubs the back of his head.

"I know he is going to and was going to work on it as soon as he left, but from what I can tell its going to take a few years of trying before it works." Tory said

"My dad is smart and wise he is far more than I think I will ever be," he said

Jason tilts his head and looks at the device that Lang has, "it's possible.. that there is already something temporary that you can use," he rubs his chin.

Lang looks at Max and nods his head with a smile. He then slowly looks at Jason and tilts his head, "hm? Are you talking about my watch?"

"Yeah if Tory had something like that, it can be something temporary until the full project is done," Jason nods his head slowly.

"Yeah, but that shows what magic you have not cast a spell." she said looking at him then yawned and rubbed her eyes. "How can you make it to where you I can wear it?" She asked

"Yeah but someone would have to cast a spell right I don't know the spell so we would have to make one up." he said looking at them

"Those watches are also use as a block to prevent you from using your magic. I mean... how else was Lang suppose to control himself while he was in the human world?" Jason rubs his chin, "I am sure if we ask Lang how he got his, we can get yours the same way."

Lang looks at Max and then his watch, "it doesn't really take a lot of work to use this watch. I mean.. I can show how it works so it is better to understand."

"That is true, but my power is so great it won't won't the way it should." Tory said looking at him. "Remember I know things." she said looking at him.

Max looked at her then back at lang. "Why don't we just try?" he said looking at him

Jason looks at Tory and rubs his chin, "well Max's father should be able to make some adjustments to it no problem," he smiles a little and scratches his cheek.

Lang looks at Max and nods his head slowly, "yeah I guess there is no harm in trying but I am not sure if my watch will work for other people though," he looks at his watch.