Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason looks over at Tory and laughs a little, "hard for you to decide huh? Problem with fancy restaurants are, everything sounds good," he smiles as he looks back at the menu.

"Yeah no kidding," Lang laughs a little as he looks through the menu.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason finds something he wanted and smiles, "well I found something I wanted as well," he laughs a little.

Lang rubs his chin a little as he continues looking at the menu, nodding his head, "I think... I found something I want too," he smiles.

Jason smiles and nods his head, "need more time? Understandable," he laughs a little.

Lang continues looking at the menu, "it's so hard to choose," he laughs slightly.

The waitress comes over to the table, "hello everyone, have you all decided what you wanted to get," she smiles as she takes out a notepad from her apron.

Jason looks over at Tory and smiles, "do you need help ordering or do you think you can do it?"

"I will take .... the chicken quesadilla and a coke," Lang mentions as he laughs a little since he could have picked something more fancy but decided to just pick something the complete opposite.

The waitress nods her head as she writes down Lang's order.

"I will take the Carbonara with some coke as well," Jason pushes the menu off to the side.

The waitress writes down Jason's order as well, nodding her head with a smile.

Tory smiled and looked at them. "I'll take the grilled cheese with chicken please and a............um...............................Lemonade...........and french fries." she said giggling

Max smiled and looked at them. "I'll take a Chimichanga and a Dr. Pepper." he said smiling and looked at them. "Also a little later we want to order two meals to go." he said smiling

Jason smiles and then grabs the menu Lang had, putting it on top of the menu he had.

Lang looks at Tory and smiles, laughs a little since Tory didn't really get anything too fancy as well but was to be expected since she still was a kid.

The waitress nods her head as she writes down both Tory's and Max's orders. "Just let me know what you want to order as your meals to go okay," she smiles and then heads to the kitchen.

"I will." he said smiling and then looked at this and taking a deep breath wondering what to do next he thought it was cute what Tory ordered

Tory giggled and looked around the room thinking about everything.

Jason smiles a little as he rests his chin on his palm as he looks at Tory, "I never thought a grilled cheese would be ordered at a place like this," he laughs a little.

Lang laughs softly, "well.. at least Tory seem to know what she wanted," he smiles a little.

Jason laughs a little and nods his head, "makes sense I suppose since you are a kid," he rubs his chin. He looks at Tory and smiles, "I suppose I am okay with sharing some with you," he pats Tory's head.

"I don't mind either," Lang smiles a little.

Jason looks at Tory and laughs a little, nodding his head as he rubs Tory's head.

Lang laughs softly, "your sure looking forward to eating some new food," he smiles.

Jason laughs a little and smiles, "yeah that is the problem with restaurants, everything looks so good and its hard to pick something."

Lang smiles and then stretches his arms a little as he lets out a soft yawn.

Jason laughs a little and rests his chin on his palm as he checks the time on his cell phone.

Lang smiles a little, "yeah it was pretty hard to pick something."

The waitress walks over and places the drinks on the table, "your food will be out shortly," she smiles and walks back to the kitchen.

Tory giggled and drank some of the drink that she was given as she looked around at everyone.

"Yeah its hard to pick what my parents would like, but I am sure they will like something along those lines." he said smiling

Jason laughs a little as he drinks some of his drink, looking at Max and smiles, "well I am sure whatever you pick, they will like it," he rubs the back of his head.

Lang nods his head, "yeah when it comes to food, it's hard to resist some," he smiles and drinks some of his drink.

Jason smiles a little as he looks out the window, drinking more of his drink but saved enough for lunch.

Lang rests his head on his arm as he looks at his watch.

A few minutes later, the waitress comes back and places the food on the table, "there you go, enjoy," she smiled before walking back to the kitchen.