Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

"Oh... yeah leg room is good too." Jason laughs a little. "Oh? You know that for a fact huh," he smiles a little. Jason looks at Max and smiles a little with a sigh, "you just focus on getting better okay," he kisses Max's cheek and then carries him to the bathroom. Jason looks at Max, "why? Shouldn't you be use to our relationship by now you goof ball."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Not our relationship you carring me everywhere!" He said and hit Jason lightly "Your a jerk sometimes you know that." he whispered and shut his eyes. "I will get better and I will save others in the process." He said smiling. "I want to be just like my dad."

Jason laughs a little, "I would think you would be use to that as well," he smiles a little as he pokes Max's nose, "your so sensitive to everything." He looks at Max, "you want to be just like your father? That is some goal," he smiles as he rubs Max's head as he sits Max on the toilet, starting the water.

Max blushes. "Still can be a little embarrassing you know." Max watched him get the bath ready. "Yeah I want to be like my father he is really cool and I think I could help him out doing stuff for him. "He helps everyone he meets as well so I want to do that as well." he said

"Why is that? We been in a relationship for a while now," Jason looks at Max and tilts his head. He looks at Max as he was setting up the tub and smiles, "well.. your father has done a lot to get where he is today," he finishes preparing the tub and then picks up Max, putting him in the tub and then gets in the tub as well.

"It just feels weird I know and I want to pick you up maybe for once but I can't without my powers helping me out." He said blushing a bright red. "Its not fair that your always picking me up don't you want to be picked up as well?" Max smiled as he got into the water it felt so good and he wanted the bath to last a long while. "I know and I am trying to get there as well just when I almost reach his level I get a new power thrown at me and its not fair." He said.

Jason blinks a bit as he laughs a little, "you.. want to pick me up? I am a bit bigger built than you are so it is easier for me to pick you up than for you to pick me up so yeah.. only way you can is if you use your magic, which will be pretty funny," he laughs a little and kisses Max's cheek. Jason looks at Max and pokes his nose, "why would I need to be picked up," he smiles a little. "I think only your father can be the only one the actually pick me up without magic," he rubs his chin. He starts washing himself and then looks at Max, "well you needed to learn dark magic first so consider it as luck that you were able to learn it," he looks at Max in front of him and smiles, washing his back.

"Whats wrong with me wanting to pick you up?" He said as he pouted. "You pick me up all the time. Tho I do feel like we were made for each other because we fit so well." He thought out loud. "My father is use to picking people up tho." Max said and looked at him as he started to clean himself off. "Well I don't know what powers I would get next so I read and learned about all magic. I just need to practice black magic. Tho I am glad I didn't get it first I got it after I understood the concept of what goes on and magic I guess that might be why I can keep it in check." He said looking at him "I'm sorry that it was your first, but I am glad that you weren't consumed by it."

"I am not saying anything is wrong with it, I am just staying I am not sure if you can really pick me up," Jason rubs the back of his head. He laughs a little, "well.. that's because your much more lighter than I am so your easier to lift up. He nods his head as he was cleaning himself. Jason looks at Max and nods his head, "well .. once your completely better I can help you learn about black magic a lot more." Jason laughs a little, "eh well, it's really not that bad once you master it," he rubs the back of his head.

"I mean if you want to try.. then go ahead I suppose," Jason laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head. Jason nods his head, "yeah your father is very busy. Especially now that we are bringing back more magic users from the human world."

"Yeah and the ones we brought back the ones who needed to be brought here I think there might still be one more, but I am not sure." he said looking at Jason and closed his eyes and scrubbed his own body more.

"Well there was that girl.. but she seemed pretty happy working as a florist," Jason rubs the back of his head as he lets out a soft yawn and continues scrubbing his body, smiling softly since it felt very nice.

"Yeah I wanted to bring her back here, but you couldn't really force her when she didn't want to come back and she loved her life the way it was." Max said shaking his head. "Tho I feel sorry for that one guy who had to sell his body to make money I remember that one and I remember I freaked out a little, but I don't remember why I freaked out."

"Well I guess she had it better then all the other magic users we brought back here," Jason rubs the back of his head. "I suppose.. that's a good thing." Jason looks at Max, "oh, yeah trust me I remember that one as well. Once I heard what he was doing, I instantly brought him back here." Jason looks at Max, "wait.. you freaked out about him selling his body?"

"I don't remember it clearly I remember seeing him and I think I remembered something and I froze the issue is I don't know what I forgot." He said sighing. "I guess it has to do with my dad taking memories away from me so I couldn't remember."

Jason looks at Max and rubs the back of his head, slowly nodding his head, "yeah it might have something to do with what memories your father took well.. it's probably best to forget now. Since he is no longer living his life that way no more," he rubs his neck with a sigh.

"Yeah I am happy that he isn't." Max said smiling. "I am also happy that I used my power to help all the Magic users that needed help I am happy about that." He said closing his eyes as he washed his self in the tub. "Anyway I am almost done with that I am doing here." he said smiling

Jason nods his head as he scratches the back of his head, "yeah, and a lot of magic users needed our help," he sighs a little and shakes his head. "Everyone we brought back has had it pretty rough in the human world," he washes himself and looks at Max, "yeah I am almost done as well," he smiles a little.

After just a little bit longer Max was done in the tub and wanted to get out, but waited on Jason to help him out not sure if his legs could handle getting out of the tub himself just yet. Though out the bath he wondered about the Magic users he did leave in the human world.

Jason finishes up cleaning himself and gets out of the tub, looking down at Max, "do you need any help?" He smiles as he reaches for Max's hand, helping him up and then steps out of the tub. Jason gives Max a towel and then looks at him, "you look like your thinking about something. Is it about the remaining magic users in the human world?"

"I do need help up and yes I am wondering how they will be ok. I mean I did everything I could for a few of them and even set them up for life, but others I feel like I could of helped more." Max said as he unplugged the tub and let the water drain.

Jason looks at Max and nods his head with a smile while he helps Max out of the tub. He looks at Max as he tilts his head, "what more can you do for them? I mean.. you can only do so much," he rubs the back of his head as he helps dry off Max.

"I mean I suppose but spells only last so long in the human world if your not living there," Jason rubs the back of his head with a soft sigh. He continues drying off Max and looks at him with a smile, "well... I am sure there are still those that we need to help."