Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

"You have healing magic?" Max asked then coughed. "I guess you can, but you don't have to I am like this because of what I did not anything that you have done." Max explained. "I kind of think this as my punishment." he said

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Lang nods his head slowly, "yeah I have a bunch more then just darkness and I keep them controlled with a watch I showed Tory that I got from my father before I left to the human world." He walks over to Max, "how is it considered a punishment though," he tilts his head to the side while he lifts up his sleeve to make sure his watch was on the healing magic setting.

"I over used my magic and used magic that I didn't learn yet only read about." He said looking at Lang his head spinning. "Lang did you really need saving from the human world?" Max asked looking at Lang hoping he would say yes he did, but had a feeling that he didn't really need saving at all. "Thank you if you do heal me."

Lang tilts his head and laughs a little, "but that isn't something to be punished for. I mean.. a lot of magic users do that and they don't get punish for it," he scratches his chin a little. Lang looks at Max and nods his head, "yeah... I didn't really like the living conditions I was enduring." Lang smiles a little and nods his head as he sits on the bed, "so where do you need the healing magic the most," he tilts his head to the side.

"Thats weird I guess most don't have a bad memory hidden deep with in them then. I know rejection like this only happens when you have a bad memory in you. Well If you needed help I am glad I saved you from there." Max said his eyes starting to get heavy. "The place where I need it the most......" Max tryed to think about it but there was a pounding in his head. "I guess that would be my head." he said

Lang nods his head, "yeah I am glad I got out of my living conditions... I don't know how long I was going to last if I continue living in such a way," he sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head. Lang looks at Max's head and nods his head, standing up and places his hand on Max's head, closing his eyes as his hand glows in a light blue aura as he was draining all of the pain from Max's head.

Max smiled as the pain was taken away from his head. "Wow I feel better already. Thank you Lang and has Tory convinced you to join the family yet it seems like something she would do. She has taken a liking to you."Max said sitting up and shook his head. "Thanks its all better now."

Lang smiles as he nods his head, "it's no problem really," he rubs the back of his head. He laughs a little, "yeah she seems to really want me to stay here," he rubs the back of his head. Lang looks at Max, "is that the only spot that seem to hurt or are there more?"

"Well I have had a few pain's in my chest as well, but that eased up when you took the pain in my head away." He said smiling. "I think it might just be the stress of having memories removed from my body." he said smiling. "You know with no prep just having them ripped out he said sighing

Lang smiles a little, "so I took out all the pain just from taking out the pain in your head? I mean yeah, stress can sometimes be very heavy on the body." Lang rubs his chin, "well... depending if they were bad or not, you should be glad that you no longer have the bad memories, if that was taken from you that is."

Jason nods his head, "yeah it was bad memories, I was there during that whole process," he sighs a little.

"Well if that is the case, there is no reason to be stressed about. If anything, you should be relieve that you can no longer be reminded of painful memories," Lang nods his head slowly.

"Yeah I don't remember if they were go or bad memories I am trying to think about them sometimes but can't its really weird. I kind of wish I could know what they were now." he said looking at both of the guys. "I guess I am happy that I don't have the bad memories any more, but still I wish I could remember what they were."

Lang looks at Jason and then looks at Max, shaking his head, "well.. if they were bad memories like Jason said, then you should be glad that they are gone. Bad memories can make you stress out," he sighs a little. Lang shakes his head, "just focus on the now, don't worry about what had been removed from you, it's probably not worth it."

"I guess they can you know." Max said smiling. "Thank you Lang and welcome to the family. I am sorry that I haven't talked to you since I saved you." He said and rubbed his head and then snuggled into Jason. "I feel a lot better now thank you." Max was really happy that he wasn't in any more pain.

Lang smiles and nods his head, "yeah it's no problem. I am glad to help you and thanks," he rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head, "no it's okay, you were pretty occupied it seems."

Jason smiles and snuggles with Max, glad he was feeling better.

Lang walks out of the bedroom and then heads back down stairs, sitting on the couch.

Max nodded and closed his eye happy that the pain was going away and now all he needed to do was relax the rest of the day.

"Did you make dad and daddy feel better?" Tory said smiling. "You are great Lang I am glad to have you here with us." she said

Jason smiles and kisses Max's head, glad he was feeling better as he lays Max back down on the bed.

Lang looks at Tory and nods his head as he sits down on the couch with a smile, "yeah I did." He rubs the back of his head, "It is nice to be here as well," he leans back in the couch.

"I didn't know Lang could heal." he whispered.

"That's good my daddy should be better tomorrow if you did that." Tory said and smiled as she looked from Lang to the TV. "You are going to be a great person you know that." Tory whispered

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, "looks like he is full of surprises."

Lang smiles and nods his head, "I am glad to help," he scratches the back of his head. Lang looks at Tory and rubs her head, "you really think so," he laughs a little.

"I am glad he is." Max said. "Tho I guess everyone in his family is." He said smiling and kissed jason

Tory smiled when he patted her head she then climbed on him and booped his nose. "I know so." She said as she giggled and hugged him then she went to sit beside him again and just gave him the biggest smile.

Jason looks at Max and nods his head, "I am sure either his mom or dad has healing magic," he kisses Max with a smile.

Lang smiles as he watches Tory get on his lap and then blinks when his nose was poked. He boops Tory's nose as well and then hugs her as well. Lang looks at Tory and smiles when seeing her smile, "how often have you smiled anyway? When I first met you..., you didn't seem to smile a lot," he rests his chin on his palm.

"He never really talks about his family does he. I wonder who his family are." Max said smiling and kissed Jason.

"I have learned to smile more since dad and daddy." She said looking at him. "Before this my life was not a good one so I didn't know how to deal with anything. I haven't told them at all, but I am better now. So I have learned to smile." Tory said cutely and smiled some more.

Jason shrugs his shoulders, "well ... his watch didn't look like something I seen before. Maybe someone in his family is a higher up," he kisses Max.

Lang smiles a little and nods his head but then lets out a sigh, "so...Jason and Max saved you from your previous life and your more grateful to them?" Lang nods his head with a smile, "well.. I am glad your life is better now than it was."

"Maybe we should ask him when we see him again." He said and smiled and then closed his eyes. "I can't wait to get back and ready to go again."

"Yeah so my power is weird I know what my life was like before Max changed it and I died being experimented on." Tory said looking at him. "At least when he changed the past I was able to live I was with the person that hurt him a lot that made him want to change the past, but because he changed the past I am alive today. Some weird stuff right a deep for someone my age." Tory said looking at him.

Jason laughs a little, "well that probably won't be too long since he is probably going to wind up living here, thanks to Tory."

Lang blinks as he looks at Tory and sighs, "that... really sucks. It's hard to believe that something like that actually happen to you. But I am glad Max changed the past so you can be alive," he smiles a little. Lang slowly nods his head, "well... magic users go through so much stuff, it's kind of ridiculous really," he shakes his head slowly.

"Tory is something else isn't see." Max said smiling and shook his head. "I guess we might need to adopt her for real." he said.

"Yeah I hate my powers some times." Tory said looking at him. "But other times I don't know what I would do with out it I don't know I think I would feel blind from not seeing into the future and stuff." She said looking at him