Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason laughs a little as he nods his head, "yeah that she is," he smiles a little. He looks at Max, "you think so? Well we are already considered her fathers apparently, so it only makes sense," he laughs softly.

Lang looks at Tory and rubs his chin, "if you could give away the powers you don't like, what would you want instead," he rubs the back of his head. He laughs a little, "well.. at lot of magic users can't see into the future by they are alright with that," he smiles a little and pokes her nose.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Yeah I just thought we should make it official you know." He said and smiled. "I know she thinks of us as her dad's already and I wasn't into it a first, but she has grown on me." Max said smiling.

Tory smiled and then thought about what power she would want and giggled when Lang poked her nose. "Um I never really thought about a different power that I would want...I know the power I have is rare, but I don't know if I would wish it upon anyone." Tory said and thought about it more. "Now that I think about it I might go with light or healing magic. I'm not sure tho.

Jason looks at Max and then laughs a little, "well at first, I wasn't so sure. But since you can't really produce children, I guess adopting is always a good option," he smiles a little.

Lang looks at Tory, "well some people can handle it better than others, so you would be surprise," he rubs the back of his head. "I mean.. your still so young. I feel like powers that you currently have might be too much for you." Lang smiles a little, "light and healing magic are good," he nods his head. Healing magic can sometimes get you wind magic too since some healing magic requires wind," he leans back in the couch.

"Hey... Not my fault I am a guy." He said blushing and looked away. "Yeah we can only adopt and I am cool with that." he said smiling

"Yeah everyone says that my power is too much for a little girl,but I don't see myself getting rid of it any time soon. I have a feeling if I was raised here with no stress growing up, this power wouldn't have came to me till a little later in life,but I don't ever see a past where that would of happened so I can only guess." Tory said shrugging.

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, "hey I am not saying that you being a guy is bad you goof ball," he pokes Max's nose. He nods his head and smiles, "well... then I suppose we can officially adopt Tory."

Lang nods his head, "I mean... only really higher ups can get rid of powers that magic users don't want but.. its a real painful process. I am sure you will be able to control it better once you grow up," he smiles a little. Lang shrugs his shoulders, "well.. at least you know a way to restrict it from being able to sense every single person," he rubs his chin slightly.

"That is good I am glad she is determined and I like that about her." Max said smiling. "Tho her power is a pain and we need to find away around it for now. Tho I am not sure how." he said.

Tory then smiled knowing where he parents were going to be up too. "Yeah I am sure that once I am older I can control it. Its just the fact that I am a kid and my brain doesn't really know how to handle it. I don't want to get rid of my power, It makes me different from everyone else. Most magic users don't have this power." Tory said smiling. "As far as I know I am the only one who has it this powerful as well. I also know that when I am older I will help out a lot of people." she said smiling

Jason nods his head and laughs a little."yeah her powers are a little overpowering I think for someone like her. But I am sure she will get a better control of it once she is older." He rubs the back of his head, "well.. it seems like black magic is the only way for now."

Lang nods his head, "yeah exactly. Especially with the type of magic you have might be too much for you." He tilts his head, "so.. even if this power has hurt you, you wouldn't get rid of it," he rests his chin on his palm. He slowly nods his head, "yeah, though I am sure the higher ups might have it," Lang stretches a bit. Lang laughs a little, "just don't overdo it alright? It's not good for you to constantly use it like crazy," he rubs the back of his head. "Even the higher ups need to take breaks here and there when they use their magic."

"Yeah I bet." he said smiling and looked at him and then shook his head not knowing what to do with her. "Yeah and I have a feeling she doesn't wan't do give it up even if she could." Max said

"I know that I will learn to control it in time." she said looking at him. "I just need to be given the chance and I don't really know what makes it more even and I will try not to over use it I am just not sure about anything right now. and I need to learn to control it." she said and looked at him. "I feel like with my powers now under control I can live my life the way I want it." she said smiling

Jason laughs a little, "well.. at least now she won't overdo it since there will be three, soon to be four magic users that use black magic," he smiles a little.

Lang rubs his chin a little, "hm.. well.. have you ever ask Max's father? I mean he is a higher up like my father so I am sure he will know how to control it and help you be able to control it as well." Lang smiles a little and nods his head, "well that's true, but just remember, black magic just consume a lot of energy," he slightly pats Tory's head with a smile.

"Yeah with that we can keep her power in check." Max said looking at him.

Tory looked down. "I know, I might ask him later I never really thought about the higher ups having this power. As far as I could see with my power I was the only one with it. Maybe that is a loop whole is people with his power can't see other people with this power?" she said thinking about it. "My head has stopped hurting and I only see my family right now so that is good." Tory said. "It gives me a brake."

Jason nods his head, "yeah four black magic users should be able to keep her powers in check. I mean I am able to do it just by myself so.. it's that simple."

"Well even if they don't have it, they can still help you control it," Lang looks at Tory with a smile. He looks at Tory and then nods his head, "yeah you went from seeing tons of people's thoughts to only seeing four. I can only assume that it makes you feel better," he smiles a little.

"Yeah, but it does drain a lot of your magic so I hope that the four of us can keep it going for a long while she needs it and she needs someone to help her control it." he said sighing

Tory looked at Lang and gave the biggest smile. "Yeah I feel a lot better and if I have to go back to hearing everyone again I am fine with that I am just glad that I could have a brake you know." Tory said. "I'll ask grandpa when he gets home if he knows someone who can help me. Tho the man at the shop...where I got this." Tory showed him a necklace. "He said that his one never picked anyone so I must be one of a kind." She said looking at him

"I mean obviously your father can last a lot longer than me, you and Lang combined. Eventually, your father is probably going to make something for her to wear that is made out of black magic so it will help it more so she doesn't have to worry about us using the black magic," Jason rubs the back of his head.

Lang looks at Tory and shakes his head, "I seriously doubt they will make you experience that pain again," he rubs the back of his head. Lang leans down to look at the necklace and rubs his chin, "hm... well I am sure there are different versions of this magic like white is to black magic, there is always different forms when it comes to magic," he then leans back within the couch.

"Yeah I bet my dad is working on it as we speak and I bet he talking to the other higher ups to help him out as well." he said looking at Jason and kissed him

"I doubt that as well now that they know what kind of pain it caused me. Yeah and I am sure there is two maybe my power is a new type I really don't know. All I know is when I was younger I wished really hard that I could know if I had a better future and that was the first time when I saw it. The only issue is I couldn't turn it off not ever." she said shaking her head

Jason nods his head with a smile, "it will... be much easier that way," he rubs the back of his neck a little and then kisses Max as well.

Lang nods his head slowly and then rubs his chin, "I mean.. I suppose anything is possible when it comes to magic," he shrugs his shoulders. He looks at Tory, "so you wish you had a better future hence why you got that as a magical ability? Why would you be worrying about that when you were younger," Lang laughs a little. "Don't you know a little mystery is always good," he pokes Tory's nose.

"You do know my dad." he said smiling. "He might not come home till late." he said

"Well you don't know how bad my past was." Tory said looking at him. "I just wanted to know if I had something better when every day is nothing but pain and you are starving thinking you are going to die. You wish you could see a better future or at least I did. I didn't know how bad my power was going to be tho." She said looking at him and shook her head. "But you know I don't know if I would give this power back even if I could."

"Yeah especially if he is in the acts of making something that's not allowed since it is dark magic related," Jason rubs the back of his head.

Lang looks at Tory and rubs his chin, "well... from what you told me so far, it doesn't sound like it was a good kind of past," he shakes his head slowly. He looks at Tory and shakes his head, "well.. regardless what the past was, now you don't have to worry about it." Lang tilts his head, "why is that? It doesn't sound like it did too many good things for you," he looks at Tory.

"He will do all that for a kid as well." he said looking at him and shook his head and smiling

"It didn't, but I know that in the future it will help so many people I saw the good my power could do before you pulled my power back in. I can help save people and help people." she said looking at him

Jason laughs a little, "I guess Tory should consider herself lucky," he smiles a little.

"Ah so that is why you want to keep your powers. Well as long as it stays kind of limited for people that are near you, I don't think your magic will be as bad," Lang smiles a little as he stretches a bit. "Just how it was before was a little too much for you," he looks at Tory.

"I think she knows how lucky she is and she doesn't forget it." he said smiling

"Yeah it was a little too much. I don't know how I could of dealt with something like that for a long time. I am glad that I can't see a lot of people now I am glad that I can't see everyone any more it give me time to adjust to it." Tory said smiling. "I feel lucky to be loved so much." he said

Jason laughs a little and nods his head, "oh, I am sure she does," he lays back on the bed and stretches.

Lang shakes his head, "there was only a matter of time before you would have crack from too much pressure that your magic gave you." He nods his head with a smile, "well I am glad I brought up the idea," he rubs the back of his head. Lang smiles a little, "well that's good, you should consider yourself lucky," he laughs a little.

Max smiled and closed his eyes smiling.

"Thank you for bring it up. I didn't want to tell anyone about it." she said smiling and then she blushed."I know I am the most luckiest person in the world." she said smiling.

Jason looks at Max, "so you glad that your feeling better now?"

Lang looks at Tory and tilts his head, "why not? They are your family.. you would have just wind up worrying them more if you never telling them to them finding out the hard way you needed to limit your magic," he pokes Tory's nose. Lang smiles and then nods his head as he rubs Tory's head.

"Yeah I am feeling a lot better and I am happy that I feel like this already." he said smiling.

"I just didn't want them to worry about me." she said then shook her head. "I guess, but I don't know what to do." Tory said tearing up after all she was still a little kid despite her powers making her feel more like an adult.

Jason nods his head with a smile, "I am glad Lang was able to help you," he rubs Max's head.

"But ... not telling them about it will just make them worry anyway," Lang rests his chin on his palm. He shakes his head with a sigh, "just don't worry about. You have a family now... so there is no need for you to not share your emotions," he rubs Tory's shoulder.