Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

"Was that your first element?" he asked and sighed. "I am weak I should of been able to help the human world and still have energy to spare, but I didn't." he said sighing. "I was weak and now my recovery time is high and I can't even help a little girl who needs it." he sighing. "I am forcing it all on you." he said

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason looks at Max and sighs softly, nodding his head, "yeah my first element was darkness. So in a way, I was born into black magic. I was lucky to have your father as my mentor or ... I would have lost it and we probably wouldn't be together," he rubs the back of his head. Jason looks at Max and sighs a little, shaking his head, "it's because you don't know black magic as well. As you have learn, learning black magic while recovering his very.. highly deadly and I am sure your father just doesn't want to lose you. It's not being weak, it's being cared about."

Max looked away. "Must of been hard I am wondering why Lang didn't lose it if his magic is Dark." He said and yawned. "This being overly tired crap is really starting to get to me." He said looking at Jason and sighed. "I also know that blocking other peoples magic is a level one spell and should not be used unless it has to be used, but tory needs it. I mean look at this the first thing she did after you blocked stuff out for her is she went to sleep. I have a feeling that her power was keeping her from sleeping that much." Max said looking at Jason and sighed. "She never wanted to ask for help because she thought she needed to take it all on alone." he whispered

Jason blinks a couple of times, "wait.. that's right, Lang's magic is dark.. so he probably knows some black magic. But it is very interesting how he didn't lose it like I did. Maybe he learned it later than me or something to make him have better control on it." Jason looks at Max, "well don't worry, you will get better soon. You just got to realize this kind of stuff takes time to heal over. It's nothing compared to being sick or something like that." Jason looks at Max and crosses his arms, "hm.. so her magic was keeping her from sleeping? Well it most be hard since everyone is awake so there are a lot of thoughts going around." Shaking his head slowly, "and she saw what that did, lack of sleep and headaches. Seriously she needs to think about herself sometimes more than others."

"I don't know if she has ever thought about herself in her life. I bet it was hard for her to say something about what was going on. I wish I knew sooner." Max said sighing and closing his eyes. "I need to learn about my dark magic soon, since I just got it." He said sighing

"Well you won't take much longer to recover. I am sure your father, myself or even Lang will be happy enough to help you learn more about black magic. Your father just doesn't want to see you completely drain yourself, black magic can consume a lot of stamina," Jason looks at Max as he rubs his neck.

"What about you Jason I know you don't have that much. Isn't that why you never use Black magic?" he asked looking at him with a weird look on his face. "Would you get into bed and cuddle me please." He asked blushing

"Pretty much... its very straining," Jason rubs the back of his head as he then looks at Max, smiling, "of course," he gets on the bed and cuddles up to Max, "is this better and to your liking?"

Max smiled. "Yeah I just needed to feel you close to me I feel bad that she has to suffer you know what we should do we should throw her a party to let her know how much we care about her." Max said smiling

Jason nods his head with a smile, "yeah I am sure she will like that... but problem is she will be able to read our minds since everyone in the house she can still read their minds. So.. we might need to have your father do a special black magic to help block out any mind reading. Actually.. you want to help her? I can teach you how to block out mind reading. It's probably the must simple of black magic to learn without really being harmful. It's only harmful when you do a big force of it."

Jason laughs a little and shakes his head, "the benefit of having black magic sometimes is that no one can read my mind. So no matter how hard she tries, she can't read my mind."

Jason looks at Max and nods his head, "yeah ... black magic can really do a lot of things." He rubs the back of his head as he watched as Max went to sleep, smiling softly.

"Then we might need to use that unless she already saw us planning and using that. My head hurts thinking about what she is thinking about." Max said laughing as he went to sleep he whispered one last thing. "Poor girl."

"Well just because she knows what we are planning doesn't mean she knows when it will be. We didn't mention or think about it," Jason laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah if we talk more about it, I can probably block out her mind so she doesn't read ours since it doesn't take as much energy." Jason looks at Max and then sighs a little, laying back down as he covers his face with his arm, falling asleep.

A few hours later Tory woke up and felt amazing. She never felt like this before. And she could only hear the thoughts and see the furture of the people around her. It felt odd to only have a few people in her head when she was use to so much more.

Max woke up a few hours later as well he was thinking about having a bath. "Hey Jason do you think we can take a bath or shower together?" he asked

Jason was fast asleep. He mumbles a bit when he heard Max and smiles a little, "sure, what would you like more? A bath or a shower," he slowly sits up as he stretches.

"I really don't care I haven't taken either since my memories were taken out and I feel all icky and sweaty." Max said sitting up and blushing. "Why do I still hurt." he said putting his hands on his head.

"Well it takes a lot when your painful memories are yanked out of the body so suddenly." Jason rubs his chin, "hm.. a bath would be more relaxing," he gets out of and stretches, scratching his stomach.

"A bath sounds great." he said smiling at Jason. "I can't wait I want to take it with you if at all possible. I think my dad made it bigger with magic so we could I am not sure tho." he said looking at him

Jason nods his head with a smile and nods his head, "yeah, I will take it with you," he laughs a little. "Your father made the tub bigger? Well I guess there is only one way to find out," Jason laughs a little and then walks to the bathroom.

"I think he did that way we could both fit and not have to fight over anything." He said smiling looking at him and blushed. Max got off the bed and walked a little before falling down. "Damn I thought I was better to walk, but my legs feel like jelly."

"Fight? Over what? Who gets the front and the back of the tub," Jason laughs a little and kisses Max's forehead. He perks his head up when he heard a small thud, walking back to the bedroom and sighs, smiling as he picks up Max and carries him to the bathroom.

"I mean leg room I already know that your gonna put me in front." he said smiling and blushed a little when he was picked up. "I thought I could make it to the bathroom Jason. I didn't want you to keep carring me like you were tho I do enjoy it. Its well....a little embarrassing." Max started and covered his face with his hands