Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Max's father and rubs the back of his head, "I heard of seeing the future as a magic ability.. but yours is to the extreme. I mean.. it's good that you want to use it to help people, but it seems like it's badly affecting you."

Jason looks at Tory and crosses his arms, shaking his head, "if it means helping you, I don't mind using it."

Max's father listens to Max and sighs a bit, rubbing his chin a bit, "I don't know what I prefer.. you using that magic spell," he looks at Max and then looks at Jason, "or force Jason to use black magic, which I worked so hard to keep him in control."

Jason looks at Tory and then crouches down to her level, "it is affecting your life. I can tell your hungry still but you suddenly stop eating just now. Jason bites his bottom lip and shakes his bottom lip, ".. I will be right back," he walks outside of the house.

Lang watches Jason, looking at Max's father, "he... is gonna use his dark magic?"

Max's father sighs and nods his head, ".. he knows what he is doing. But using a heavy amount of black magic can affect him drastically."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"I don't know why its so bad." Tory said looking down. "I just didn't want anyone to worry about me is all. I feel if you worry I won't be able to take it." Tory said tear in her eyes as she started to act like a kid just once.

"Dad to help Jason out I need to learn that spell along with Lang." Max said. "Please dad its the only way to keep it from consuming Jason, He is going to use that spell even if you don't want him to." Max said tears stinging his eyes. "I don't want to watch him get away from me. I would want to die if I couldn't' have jason. I know I have Tory, but she has all of you. Jason is the love of my life that I'm not willing to loose." Max said

Max's father stands up and picks up Tory, holding her and rubs her back, "I understand. Your a big girl but you can only do so much. Maybe when you get older, it will be easier on you but for now, we got to do something about it. If you want it to change once your older to help people in need then we will gladly accept." Max's father looks at Max and sighs a bit, rubbing the back of his head. "If you two really want to learn it... to help Jason, I will teach you it myself. It's been a while since I use black magic.. so I am a bit rusty at it," he rubs the back of his head. He looks out the window, seeing a dark purple aura and closes his eyes, creating a force field around Jason to keep him safe, for Max's sake. Max's father looks at Max, smiling, "there, Jason will be fine. I am keeping his body from engulfing too much of the black magic." Max's father rubs Max's head, "you shouldn't worry about Jason too much he will be fine."

Jason comes back into the house, wiping the nosebleed he got and looks at Max, slightly panting as he walks into the kitchen to get some water to drink.

Lang looks at Jason and then Max's father, "we need to learn what Jason knows.. so we can help him. Black magic is not suppose to be a one person's job."

Tory nodded as she soon started to feel better and her range was only the people in the kitchen. "Thank you daddy, most of the pain is gone." she said as she hugged Max's dad. "I'm sorry I never wanted to make you worry or daddy to use that spell, I know how much toll it takes on his body." Tory then fell silent for a few minuets. "If all four of you cast the spell at the same time it will be more effective. You can keep it up longer maybe a month without any side effects. If you take a days brake from it you can do another month." She said looking down. "I couldn't focus on it before, but I see you all doing that." she said.

"Jason are you alright?" He asked and kissed him feeling like crap. "You should of took me with you and I would of helped." he said coughing

Max's father smiles and shakes his head, "I know but you being in pain is more worrying to everyone than just keeping it in for yourself." Max's father sighs and closes his eyes, "Jason's body has toll with black magic in the past so that is why I put a force field on him so he will be alright."

Lang looks at Tory and nods his head, "yeah the more black magic users to cast the spells, the more it will last. How long do you think the spell Jason did will last? Will.. he have to do it again? Hopefully Max and I can learn it before then."

Jason looks at Max and nods his head slowly, "yeah I am fine," he kisses Max and then shakes his head, "but you were already recovering. Using black magic while your recovering from something is dangerous."

Tory nodded and looked around the table. "daddy can keep it up for a day maybe two if he pushes, Tho he might not sleep because of the strain on his body." she said looking down.

"Dad after we get done eating can you show us the spell please. I should be better maybe tomorrow." Max said looking at his dad.

Tory went back to the table and started to eat.

Lang bites his bottom lip and looks at Jason, "so... all this work and pain.. for only one to two days? That doesn't seem really fair. There must be a easier and long lasting way to do this with only one person."

Max's father looks at Max, "are you sure your well enough to be attempting black magic?"

Max's mother was working on the dishes, "don't overdo it Max, like Jason said, your just recovering dear. Remember Jason has been doing black magic longer so his body can handle it better than most people."

Jason walks to the table and rests his chin on his palm, watching Tory eating and rubs her head with a smile as he goes back to eating as well.

Max bit his lip. "Give me one more hour to recover after eating I am feeling better." Max said he wasn't all the way there but it was enough to help out Jason "Mom, I know my body will never get use to it if I don't try." He said as he stuffed another pancake into his mouth eating it.

Tory soon finished eating and looked at them. "Thank you all for helping me. I know you don't have to, and I know it puts all of you out to do so."

Max smiled ad looked at her. "Stop Tory you are part of this family and in doing so we will go out of our way to help you no matter what." Max said

Max's father looks at Max and crosses his arms, sighing a little and slowly nods his head, "alright... but don't overdo it or you might choose to regret it."

Max's mother looks at Max and sighs, "just don't over exhaust yourself, black magic is not something to toy with."

Jason finishes up eating and looks at Tory, "it's what family does. It's really no big deal," he rests his chin on his palm.

Lang looks at Max and smiles, "you should be like to have a family like this Tory, some families are not as lucky as you."

"Don't worry dad I'll be fine and if you don't think I am you can pull me out and cast the spell I was talking about with Tory. I'm sure none of us would mind, Tho I think mom is the only one without black magic tho." He said thinking about it.

Tory nodded. "I know, I really do I just hate to be the focus of everything." Tory said yawning. Now that she wasn't seeing everyone's future her body was calming down and the people in this room didn't seem to do anything to make her head hurt any more. "Grandpa, dad is going to do it rather you want him to or not just like daddy did." Tory said

Max's father looks at Max and nods his head, "if it comes down to it, "I will teach you the black magic to help Jason when your feeling one hundred percent better. But once Jason's magic wears off, I will take over. I might be rusty but mine can last longer than a day."

Max's mother nods her head, "yeah I have no need to use black magic so I never bothered learning about it."

Max's father looks at Tory and then looks at Max, "is that so," he crosses his arms a bit.

"Did Tory.. just snag out her own father," Lang blinks a bit.

Jason laughs a little as he rests his chin on his palm, "seems like it."

"Damn, I can't get a brake today can I?" Max said giving a smile and then coughing. Showing that he wan't all better and still fighting off what ever sickness it was from having his memory taken out.

Tory looked around. "Was that bad to tell you about it? dad should be better in 2 or 3 days time." Tory said looking down feeling like she did something bad. "

Max's father shakes his head, "don't worry and just get better first Max .. okay? I will take care of the barrier when Jason's magic field goes down tomorrow so don't worry about it."

Lang laughs a little and looks at Tory and then Max, "she was just looking out for your health and made sure you were feeling 100% better."

Max's mother rubs Tory's head and smiles, "don't be upset, you did the right thing."

Jason looks at Max and smiles, "just relax Max, I am fine. It only hurt a little as I was casting it."

"Damn, why is it when you need me I'm always unless?" Max asked sighing.

Tory looked down a little sad, but then yawned. "I'm just happy I can now sleep in." She whispered.

Max nodded. "I guess I should go lay back down." Max said feeling a little light headed

"Oh come now, you do need to think of your health too. I doubt Tory wants you to harm yourself even more than you already are," Max's father sighed.

Jason looks at Tory and then smiles softly, "I am glad you will be able to sleep." He looks over at Max, "do you need help getting back to the bedroom?"

Lang shakes his head, "no I am the guest... so I think I should sleep on the couch," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason looks at Tory and nods his head. "well I will be upstairs if you need anything," he carries Max upstairs to the bedroom. He places Max on the bed and rubs his head.

Max's father nods his head, "well I am going to work," he rubs the back of his head with a yawn and then rubs Tory's head smiling, "thanks for the breakfast little one."

Tory smiled and looked at him. "Your welcome grandpa." Tory said and sighed. "I was only going to take a nap nothing to big. Are you going to take a nap as well?" She asked looking at him not really sure what he was going to do.

"I didn't know Tory was having such a hard time." Max whispered. "It must be hard for her."

Max's father smiles and heads outside, heading for work

Max's mother gathers all the dishes and starts working on the dishes.

Lang looks at Tory, "oh, that's all your gonna do? Well I am going to head outside and get some fresh air," he rubs the back of his neck.

Jason looks at Max and sighs a little, nodding his head, "yeah .. it must be hard on someone her age. Her kind of magic should only be reserve for more .. experience magic users."

Tory went to the couch and laid down and covered up with the blankets Lang used and then slowly went to sleep.

"Yeah I wonder how long she had been suffering. I mean its good when we need her and she is on the other side of town, but its not something that she can keep doing. We only found out this time because it happened in front of us. She might had been suffering in silent for so long." Max said

"I am sure she has been suffering.. for quite some time. I am actually amaze that she lasted this long with the way her magic works." Jason looks at Max, "long distance magic for someone her age isn't really ideal, that is why people block it out for not until they get older in which the magic is more stable." Jason sighs a bit, "if she has been slightly suffering here... then imagine how much she was suffering in the human world with this magic, being able to hear every single corrupted human there was."

Max sighed and looked at him. "I know just thinking about makes me cringe I know I killed someone for hurting her but I don't know why. He must of done something bad for me to do that." He said sighing. "I feel so sorry for her I can't think think of any people in this world that has a power like that at a young age." he said.

Tory was sleeping peacefully at this time.

Jason nods his head, "it makes my spine crawl just the idea of hearing those ungrateful human's thoughts. Sure, I am sure there are some nice humans out there... but a lot of them are just a waste of skin," he crosses his arms. He looks at Max, "yeah, he cause Tory's death. Didn't see say something about being dead before you saved her or something?" He nods his head as he sighs, "I bet there are even some kids that have it worst powers than Tory does as well," he scratches his neck a little.

"I can't remember much when it comes to saving Tory almost like that memory is gone." he said sighing. "I guess it has to do with my past memories that were erased." he said shaking his head. "Well no use thinking about it now," Max looked up to Jason and sighed. "Some times these powers we get can be so mean to us. I'm glad my first element was fire, tho my mom helped me not burn the house down." He said smiling. "I just wish I wasn't so weak to help." he said

Tory was so happy not to seen any more than she already knew in her sleep

"Well.. even if that is gone, I still remember it. Let's just say it wasn't pretty," Jason looks at Max and sighs a little. "Yeah seems like Tory knows what kind of magic to have your father use to easiest wipe out those painful memories." Jason sighs a little, nodding his head, "yeah and just imagine, lots of people's first magic element might have been darkness." Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, nodding his head followed by a sigh, shaking his head, "do you really consider yourself weak? You have helped so many people in the human world, I don't really call that weak."