Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma stands up and walks to the front of the restaurant to pay for the meal. As he was paying, the fans approach him in wanting his autographs. He sighs a little and walks to the table, "I... got to give some autographs. Why don't you wait for me in the car and I will be right out."

Ryouma quickly signed the autographs and took a couple pictures with some of the fans, waving to them with a smile and then rushes back to the car, getting into the driver side with a sigh, "I... hope you didn't wait to long," he puts on his belt.

"I tried to finish it up as fast as I can," Ryouma looks at Izumi, "so anything else you want to do," he smiles a little.

Ryouma blinks a couple of times and then laughs a little, "well.. I am glad you think so," he rubs the back of his head as he starts driving, "well surely there is some place you want to go?"

Ryouma laughs a little as he drives, "well.. you will still technically be with me even if we go to the anime store you cute little goof ball."

"Hm? But we went to the anime store before in public. Why should this time be any different," Ryouma wondered confusingly as he drives.

He rolled his eyes. "You really don't know do you Ryouma do you." he said. "You will be mobbed again you do know that right." he said looking at him. he said as his phone went off and Izumi looked at him. "Damn Rei has something for me to do I guess the anime store will have to wait. He wants me to do a shoot I guess he wants me to come home so I can talk about it." he read the message more. "Oh crap my brother came home and he is about to call the army to find me." Izumi said looking at Ryouma.

Ryouma sighs and shakes his head, "I can deal with it okay. There is no need to get your underwear in a bunch." He looks at Izumi as he was driving and listens to him. Ryouma lets out a soft sigh as he drives, "well I guess... we should get back to the house before anything unnecessary things start to happen. I swear.. your brother," he shakes his head as he drives.

"You know he loves me, but I do have to think he is a bit much. He doesn't really know that I kind of moved in with you and to be honest I really don't want him to. I mean.....Yeah." He said looking at him. "I'm sorry about this and my brother."

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles, shaking his head, "well I am not saying I can't deal with your brother so it's no problem if it means we can be together." He laughs a little, "there is no need to worry," he continues to drive and parks at Izumi's old house's drive way and looks at Izumi, "well you better go greet with your brother."

Ryouma nods his head and then blinks a bit, "you.. want me to come along? Alright I suppose I can," he rubs the back of his head, kissing Izumi and then gets out of the car.

Izumi smiled as he walked to the front door and opened it. his brother came runnong and grabbed him and started crying."

"IZumi,,,,I thought I would never see you again you weren't here when I got here." his brother said

"I was out can I not be out?" Izumi said

Ryouma follows a few inches behind Izumi, watching him open the door and blinks when Izumi's brother ran to Izumi, suddenly grab him and started to cry. He rubs the back of his head as he crosses his arms, watching Izumi and his brother before rubbing the back of his head.

"What the hell did you do to my baby bro Ryouma?" He asked,.

"Onii chan please don't be mean to Ryouma we were just hanging out." Izumi said and put on the cutest face.

"Fine if its for you." he said.

"Besides me and Ryouma have been going over lines because we are working together on the shoot." Izumi said.

"Come in I guess but I am watching you Ryouma!" Izumi's brother sad

Ryouma looks at Izumi's brother, "gees Shougo can't I just take Izumi out for lunch? Is it really such a big deal you had to get your underwear in a bunch? Why don't you hang out with Rei next time your feeling so antsy instead of just waiting for Izumi to come back," he grumbles a little. Ryouma looks at Shougo and rolls his eyes, "... cute," he walks inside the house.

"Onii chan Please stop being like that with Ryouma please." Izumi said tears in his eyes.

Shougo bit his lip. "BUT."

"Please do it for me." he said

"Fine." he said walking away

Izumi gave Ryouma a thumbs up. "Onii chan what are you doing here any way you need to be working." he said

Shougo looked at him. "I had to come back and see my baby brother."

"I'm fine now leave please with you here I can't focus on my work." Izumi said

"How cold. Rei Izumi rejected me today." Shougo said