Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma watches Izumi's way with Shougo and covers his mouth, trying not to let out a laugh when seeing how fast Shougo gave in to his brother. He looks at Shougo and crosses his arms, "your so sensitive. Maybe he got busy. Rei is a busy man you know."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Izumi's brother took them into the living room and set down as he and Izumi started to talk about everything that was going on in life.

After about an hour Shougo wandered off to find Rei.

Izumi smiled at Ryouma. "Want to go to my room?" he asked blushing at Ryouma

Ryouma rests his chin on his palm, listening to Shougo to the best of his ability without falling asleep. Within the longest hour of his life, he blinks out of a daze once Shougo goes to find Rei and laughs a little, "see... can't stay away from him," he smiles as he looks at Izumi and nods his head, "sure sounds good to me."

"By now I think they are together when ever Rei calls Shougo comes running." Izumi said and giggled. "I wonder if I should react the way he does to us to him and Rei." Izumi said giggling. "Then again I don't think I have a mean bone in my body." Izumi said grabbing Ryouma's hand and talking him to his old room.

Ryouma laughs a little and crosses his arms, "well your brother is as dramatic as ever." He looks at Izumi and smiles, rubbing his chin, "you should try it and find out what happens if you do that." He pokes Izumi's nose, "oh I am sure there is one in there somewhere," he laughs softly as he walks with Izumi to his old room.

"I'm sure he didn't come home just for me and wanted to see Rei as well." he said pulling Ryouma into his room and closing the door then kissing him. "If you want we can sneak out the window and go back to your place." he said smiling

Ryouma laughs a little, "makes sense," he rubs the back of his head as Izumi lead him to his bedroom. He blinks a little, "so sneaky," Ryoma smiled as he pokes Izumi's nose.

Izumi smiled and kissed him. "Well my brother did teach me the art of sneaking out with out getting caught." he said smiling and wrote a note to his brother about how he couldn't take it with him not accepting the relationship with him and Ryouma and how he was running away from it all. Izumi giggled. "Oh yeah he might be on set tomorrow but I think this will be fun." he said showing Ryouma the note. "To mean?"

Ryouma kisses Izumi and then smiles a little, laughing a little, "yeah I suppose you have learn from the best," he chuckles a little while rubbing the back of his head. He tilts his head as he looks over the note, "hm... you? Being mean? I don't think he will mind too much."

Ryouma nods his head and smiles, "alright see you in the car, I love you as well." He felt as Izumi pulled him close for a kiss, kissing him back. Ryouma smiles and then heads outside to the car.

Izumi smiled and looked at the door then opened his window, climbing out he jumped into a bush that was near by and ran to Ryouma's car after hurting himself a little. "Alright lets go." he said getting into the car.

Ryouma watches Izumi from the car and shakes his head slowly, "such a crazy butt," he mumbles and laughs a little. He watched as Izumi got in the car and nods his head, smiling and drives back to the house.

Ryouma laughs a little as he parks into the drive way. He looks at Izumi and smiles, "we are home," he rubs Izumi's head and then gets out of the car, "can you walk?"

Izumi looked at his leg. "Um I am not sure my ankle is hurting pretty bad right now." he said it was starting to hurt more and more and he didn't really know if he could walk. "Maybe I hurt it more than I thought I an I have to work tomorrow. Can you carry me so we can ice my ankle?"

Ryouma sighs, "well that is what you get for jumping out of your window," he pokes Izumi's nose and then opens the passenger side of the car and leans down, picking up Izumi and then carries him to the door, leaning down a bit as he works on unlocking the door, "already ahead of you," he laughs a little and then goes inside the house.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and nods his head, "yeah that is what the manager said in the script." He laughs a little, "yeah, were you preparing for the next scene when you jumped out your window," he places Izumi on the couch so he can close the front door.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and then smiles, laughing a little and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure," he rubs the back of his head as he kisses Izumi's cheek.

"Were you trying to get out of acting tomorrow," Ryouma laughs a little. "Well... if you can't walk, I assume you wouldn't be able to act if your injured." Ryouma sighs a bit, crossing his arms, "then.. what's the point of doing something you hate? You should have a job you enjoy going to."