Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"You know I feel like people are starting at us even tho we are the only ones in this area." he whispered and shook his head. "or should I say looking at you I'm surprised the waiter saw me with what I am wearing."

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, shaking his head, "don't let it get to you. Everything will be alright," he rests his chin on his palm and lets out a soft yawn, playing with the packs of sugar.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles, "well you don't seem to mind when I look at you," he laughs a little and then rubs Izumi's head, "everything will be okay."

Ryouma blinks and then blushes, laughing a little as he scratches the back of his head, "I .. suppose so. I guess I am just more use to it than you are."

Ryouma smiles a little as he pats Izumi's head, "well.. your now with me so you can relax," he looks as the drinks were delivered, starting to drink.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and rubs the back of his head, slowly nodding his head, "yeah probably," he sighs as he takes a sip of his drink.

Ryouma sighs a bit and shakes his head, "well.. it is my fault. I didn't really... disguise myself so no one will know who I am," he rubs the back of his head and goes back to eating.

Ryouma looks at Izumi as he finishes eating and rubs the back of his head, "hm.. well what do you want to do? I am okay with anything," he rubs his full stomach.