Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma smiles, "I love you too," he stands up, "I am gonna go put something more comfortable on. I will be back," he walks into the bedroom.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma gets undressed and puts on more relaxing clothes, walking back out to the living room and looks at Izumi before sitting down next to him.

Izumi was flipping through the channels. When the news sad something about Ryouma dating a coworker from his new tv show and that they were thinking that the female was gonna have his baby. "I'm guessing in the show she is having a baby?" he said looking at him and shook his head.

Ryouma looks at Izumi as he watches what Izumi was watching. He rubs the back of his head, "u-uh well what is wrong with that," he tilts his head as he kisses Izumi's cheek with a smile.

"I know its wrong you are with me." he whispered and laid his head on Ryouma's shoulders and sighed. "This is why I was trying to keep out of the light for years I hate that your talking to one person and they make up lies." he said

Ryouma looks at Izumi and then sighs a little, rubbing Izumi's head and shakes his head, "well.. I don't care. I love being with you, your my partner and I don't regret it at all. Just.. don't let it get to you okay, everything will be fine," Ryouma pats Izumi's head.

Ryouma looks at Izumi as he turns off the tv and rubs the back of his head as he wondered as well what everyone would think about him being gay. "Well it all depends on the people, some might approve of it, some might not... but no matter what happens, I will be with you regardless so don't worry about it."

Ryouma rubs the back of his head as he slowly nods his head, "yeah, I believe so," he smiles a bit. "Yeah my boss said we are going to be working on a new scene for the movie tomorrow."

Ryouma sighs and kisses Izumi's forehead, rubbing his head with a soft smile, "everything will be fine, there is no need to worry."