Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma looks at Izumi as he gets into the car and shakes his head, "well... we will figure it out when it comes to that. But even if people find out, it won't break our relationship."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma sighs and shakes his head, "I don't think it will go that far, but at least I will get to spend more time with you until I find a more.. accepting job." He pokes Izumi's forehead, "don't worry about it so much."

Ryouma nods his head and smiles as he rubs Izumi's head, "I am sure they will be respectful of my relationship with you so there is no need to get worried."

Ryouma glances at Izumi and then smiles, stopping at a red light and taps his hand on the stirring wheel before the light would turn green, starting to drive away and heads in the direction of the plaza.

Ryouma looks at Izumi with a soft blush and smiles a little, laughing a little, "ah but I am not as hot as you," he pokes Izumi's nose.

Ryouma smiles as he parks at the Mexican restaurant him and Izumi liked going to, "looks like we are here," he unbuckles his seat belt and gets out of the car.

Ryouma sighs and rubs the back of his head, "... private area it is," he scratches the back of his head, "there.. really is no need to worry though."

Ryouma looks at Izumi and kisses his cheek, "I will be there for you so try not to worry too much," he smiles and rubs Izumi's head.