• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• andreanitzoo

• Dayu

• Saga

I couldn't care less about gender...yeah, I'm a bi girl. As long as someone loves me, I don't care what they have in their pants. ^^

• 2 months later...
i am a girl and i am heterosexual :D

even though my first kiss was with my cousin (girl) and even though i had 3 crushes with girls (because all my life i was at all girls school):D

i have never felt a deeply love or connected to girls

what bothers me that i reacted with my cousin’s kissed me ,and i used to blushes when i meet my crushes..but it's just physical

I made that comment at 2011, time flies ^_^

I am actually Bisexual ^_^ I did a some serious thinking for a year and decided to admit it ....was hard to do that.so I came to myself at 25

I live in a place where it's a serious crime to be an LGBT+

But I decided to keep it to my self now and enjoy what I have. ...including looking at pretty girls in college ^_^ I like tomboys and feminine girls ,, I do still feel attracted to men but not from this country since women are considered their object >_>

I have a girl I like >>>she is super nice to me , she even stares at me when I am not looking ^^ I try not to freak her out with my awkwardness

anyway, sorry if I seem boring to anyone^_^ just wanted to let it out of my chest

I'm lesbian.

I kinda wish I was bisexual, since girls are always expected to date guys and do stuff with them, but honestly, I couldn't care less about that. I'm happy with my sexual orientation and I wouldn't change it even if I could. That's how I'm born, that's how I live. And I like it :]

I'm bi, but I prefer guys ~ urgh, although I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend :Red_fox6:

It takes time and patience Sai. Don't get discouraged. :p

• 4 weeks later...
So, I'm curious what's your sexual orientation guys :D If you want to give us some details, feel free :p Don't be shy and don't lie :hamtaro-005 (5):

So, I am the first :D

I am bisexual. I had 3 boyfriends and 2 girlfriends, and what is funny is that at first I only fell in love with girls, so I thought I was a lesbian, but then I started to love guys as well and in the end I had more boyfriends than girlfriends :D

I guess I'm in the same boat. I'm bisexual. I never had a girlfriend and all of my exes are guys. I never met the right one yet.

• 11 months later...

I'm bisexual, though I think I might be pansexual cause when I looked it up it sounded more like me, but some places said they're interchangeable and others said they're totally different things, so now I'm kinda confused :leaf10:

When I was about 10 or 11 I noticed I liked girls, then I got confused for awhile, but I realized I liked both guys and girls ^-^ though I really don't think gender matters when it comes to love, I just fall in love with they're personality ^-^ one problem is that I fall in love way too easily X'D but still, I've never dated anyone :cuteonion44: