What's your orientation?

Nena21

pansexual. lately i love men crossdressers... muahahaha... im very attracted to feminine attributes and skirts.

so i feel so much comfortable with women.

men are more like beautiful paintings to me rather.

i knew i wasnt straight when i was like eight years old. i put silly labels on myself so many time until i discovered pansexuality. it suits me better.

foxy2

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• andreanitzoo

• Dayu

• Saga

I really don't know mine. I've had a lot of crushes with guys but 1 for a girl. I kissed a boy once, like a 1 second connection on the lips, so yeah... I'm still self-discovering and I honestly don't care what my orientation is. If my family doesn't like my orientation when I find out what I am, then they aren't someone I can call family.

For now, I'll just say that I like people who like me for who I am. :D

I don't really care much for gender r orientation or age.....I like people based on there looks,personality and ideas ad whether they like farmville or not ...don't know what that makes me -shrugs- an everything XD But i'm not a big fan of dating,i'm not the person you fall in love withrabbit14

I've dated a few girls but I don't know... I didn't feel right dating them. So I moved on to guy's and have been dating them since so I guess you could say I'm bi or gay as of right now I think labeling somebody is a waste of time. Love is love -shrugs-:hamtaro-005 (6):

Something weird just happened last week, I know that I'm totally straight, buttt.. Last week one of my friend (a girl one) confessed to me about her feeling towards me,, I should I'll have to reject her, but surprisingly I didn't. Even I was quite attracted to her instead. So, dunno what to say now,, guess it makes me a Bi, maybe? >

• Like 2

I'm not really sure...i've never fallen in love and my crushes have all been with guys. But if I do date it'll be someone I really like, gender doesn't really matter to me. :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 3 weeks later...

I like girls for different reasons that I like boys. XD I guess I like things I find in both genders I don't find in the other.

I'll go by "bi-curious"..I've only ever been in love with one guy,but I find many girls attractive and wouldn't mind being in a relationship with one ^^

this thread does feel familiar.

i think another thread was already made like this, only it's a poll i think.

anyhoo...wow, nice to know a lot of bisexuals here. :)

well, i am too.

• Like 1

Hmmm well for me you can say I'm heterosexual in the 3D world...

But I am strongly attracted to 2D anime girls (and guys of course)...I consider it my own orientation I guess xD

I don't get along well with girls in the real world (well most of them) so I can't find them sexually attractive. I do have homosexual relatives and living with them is awesome :D

Mine is both simple and complicated- Label wise- I'm a Pansexual- but Technically I don't have a true sexuality.

Bottom line- If like you- I like you, no matter who, why, or what.

And as someone has once wisely said before, "When I think of sex, I think of monkeys"

And I always live by not knocking something til you try it- but, it's one of things that's just morally obstructing-

Anyways~

I'm just Blah lol

I was currently straight one, I ever loved a man twice :D but now since I have a crush with a girl here, I'm a BI anyway ;)

I've been in a LTR with my partner for a good few years now, so I'd clearly have to say mostly gay, although I prefer the term Queer as it's more-encompassing.

• Like 2