• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• andreanitzoo

• Dayu

• Saga

Im really undecided yet. though I like both girls and boys alike. and sometimes I got a bit of a crush to gays and lesbians too. So im still confused.

so I guess, for me it doesnt really matter what gender they're in, if I like one person, I will be with him/her, regardless of gender.

I swing from both sides of the plate and I am male. I didn't really experiment with other men until about two years ago (which I rarely go after women nowadays :cuteonion58:). I guess I'm just really open to either gender if I find solace and trust in a person.

I am too old and can't remember how everything works let alone which I prefer.....Had both...never have been in love and I mean ever.....right now the love of my life is my cat and my car

I can` t say.im at a time in my life where i find my self confused about my orientation.i found myself to like the beauty and intelligence in one person, regardless of gender, but views of people most prominent nearly cloud my judgment. Then there came a time when i made this decision:i`d fall in love with whoever fall in love with.I`d let nature take its coursee.If i fall in love with a woman ,so be it. With a man,the same thing.Well that being said ,at this very period of my life, i tend to avoid the the topic of my orientation,even when thinking about it.Until i can come up with a soild answer:-)

I'm a straight dude, but in some point, I have a bisexual tendencies, especially if I'm experiencing high testosterone level, mostly after my weightlifting workout (It really sharply rise your testosterone level), I fantasize both girls and boys. I don't like to be flat straight cause my life is so boring and dull if there is no guys/boys in my life that I simply like to admire and love, and also don't like to be gay, because I like girls too, I want to marry one and have a family to make my life more meaningful and happy, and that's one of my life's goal.

• 3 weeks later...

I like men better. I guess if I really liked a girl I will go for it

but yuh, prefer men... even then I don't like most dudes.

I'm straight and only had 1 boyfriend ^^ sometimes girls catch my attention too but I'm not interested in dating one.

I love reading all these responses! I'm bisexual, and I look at it like so many others have already said. I can be attracted to and see beauty in boys and girls. It just depends on the person for me. At the end of the day, how I feel about someone depends on who they are inside. That way if I make a friend or even if love crosses my path, I want it to be based on something deep and meaningful, since being attracted to them based on gender won't be a factor. I'm actually pretty proud of my orientation, just as anyone should be in how they define themselves! No matter if you're straight, gay, bi, not interested in sex at all, or anything else... it's a part of you and you should embrace it proudly. :)

I Love Girls and cute Boys dressed like a girl xD

I prefer a cute trap than a real girl xD

Yeah, my friend wants to dress like one, which he is concerned cause I told him I like that sort of thing. XD