What's your orientation?

Nena21

I'm a girl. I feel uncomfortable about my gender. Like sometimes I feel like I want to be stronger and more masculine, and other times I try not to worry about who I am. Sometimes I like being a girl. It's really quite confusing and stressful on me ;3;

Currently I'm bisexual cause I don't care about the gender, just what the relationship is like, but I've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend before. I'm forever alone....;n;

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• andreanitzoo

• Dayu

• Saga

Pansexual or Asexual... i know that these are like total opposite ends of the spectrum but i feel that i could be attracted to any gender and that i could date them, however im not that interested in doing the doo, i mean if my partner wanted to then sure, but i dont think i would be the one to start it really..

I'm a Pansexual Polyromantic. Kinda confused with my gender at the moment but yeah. I can be sexually attracted to anybody, their gender or pronouns don't stop me. I do still have a type though. But I can only feel comfortable in a romantic with some genders. I dunno why but I can't find myself having romantic feelings for cis men. I don't mind being besties but dating, nope.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there...I'm asexual and demiromantic. Haha, I've never kissed anyone--it's actually physically hard for me to bring myself to kiss people (including my parents) just on the cheek or something, but I hope that's something I can overcome :o And I've never dated anyone. I don't really like people to begin with (and most PDA ticks me off so much omg) Lol but maybe it'd be nice to date a person...idk

Friends are really the best, in my opinion. I have a group of friends--nah, they're more like sisters actually--and they're really all I need because I know I'll always have them :o

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a girl and I'm straight.

I've never gone out on a date before and don't really want to. I can't tolerate most of the guys around me.

I'm a complicated mess. Biologically I am still female. But I feel male. Sexually I am gay (as in attracted to men). So pre everything homosexual transmale...who's very feminine and a uke.

• 4 weeks later...

I am gay. Though people said I'm bisexual. But I see myself as gay I swear.

Back in I highschool I had a crush on a girl and then during college I have a crush on a girl again. But being with them never happened. I am such a coward when it comes to courting. The girl from college said the reason why she rejected me it's because I am gay. And after that (after college) because of what she said I over think of it until I realized something.

I TRANSFORMED TO BEING GAY.

I'm a virgin when it comes to kissing and yah know that thing.

I had a crush on boys. Thank you to the social networking site. The result I got rejected again.

TWO GIRLS AND TWO GUYS. FOUR REJECTION. I'm over it though. hahahah

Im Bisexual, or pancake.... pansexual. I f*** anything that stands up :_red_fox 4

No no seriusly if its a girl or guy it dosent matter, in the end of the day it's the personality. I know it sounds super cheesy but its true. If I have a gay relationships so, lucky me, I got some luuuuv.

.... Too bad Im not i a relationship.

:Red_fox6:

I wish i had my own Takano-san

Btw Once (long time ago) a fortune teller told me "In March You will meet your big love, it will be a person with passion for dancing"

....i actually did meet that person who had a passion for dancing that march, EVRYTHING that the fortune teller had said came True ... unfortunately the stupied hag forgot to mention that my future love was a lesbian... No joke.

(Tragic but true)

I forget if I have posted here, so if I have, my apologies. I don't feel like going through 14 pages of posts to find IF I did or not. Gay male here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a pansexual bigender (in my case, female and male). I've never had a "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" (because I'm absolute shit with people and end up breaking up with everybody after one week) but oh well *sigh*

i'm asexual. not sure of my romantic orientation yet, but it's probably aromantic, since the closest thing i've gotten to a crush was an obsession, and you know, those are a good bit different. ^^

I do not care much for labels, but one might argue that I am bisexual. I have no problem admiring the beauty in both girls and boys, but I lean more towards the former...

The last relationship I had with another boy ended on a rather...sour note. ^^"

Guest Robuta

I am straight as I get more attracted to men than women... However physically, I am also attracted to simple sort of women with a bit of boyish vibe to them. Which is why I think I am mainly straight. But my first love was a girl. So I guess i am just open to anyone who catches my heart :)

Ha gayyyyyy in the house, Talking about me.

Had crushes before, never had a serious relationship before, the single life is suiting me at this moment. Al tough sometimes it does get a little lonely.