Yuri On Ice Rewatch

auser

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
watch this one

It's omanju Mochi Here

I do have it too lol

Welcome back

We have missed you here

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• fan_yaoi

• littlespiral

• Racheal

it's too cute! was it your picture with the little hat?wow wow.. do you also have them all? to be honest, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't need one for most characters, just Yurio is enough xD but you can't order just Yurio, it's random T_T

ah, dammit, I do not need merchandise in my life! ah..

the beginning of the video is just too sad, Racheal. And I mean it's not Plushenko's fault either! It's their trainer - Alexii Mishen. Yagudin was basically pushed out of Russia by this situation, or so it seems.

Thank you for sharing this all!

it's too cute! was it your picture with the little hat?wow wow.. do you also have them all? to be honest, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't need one for most characters, just Yurio is enough xD but you can't order just Yurio, it's random T_T

ah, dammit, I do not need merchandise in my life! ah..

the beginning of the video is just too sad, Racheal. And I mean it's not Plushenko's fault either! It's their trainer - Alexii Mishen. Yagudin was basically pushed out of Russia by this situation, or so it seems.

Thank you for sharing this all!

No no that not mine, but I have them..still in the box >

No no that not mine, but I have them..still in the box >

Oh wow. I hope Tonya Harding was disqualified & put in jail. Horrible. Wow

but yep, you are right, real life ice skating would make for a very exciting novel:D

Episode 1

i know you follow this thread, DO NOT read this post before watching the first episode! I don't want to spoil you...^^ you have been warned:D

Ok, the awesome #teamsub

, & the only & only #teamraw
, I decided to commit the cardinal sin .. I watched the DUB! just to understand the enemy a bit better.

and you know what's worse?! ...I kind of liked it xD

and it certainly helped during quick Yuuri's inner monologues/explanations, because I remember struggling to follow both the subtitles and all that was on the screen while watching it for the first time.. ah:D

But, on the other hand, it's much more difficult to remember the names if you're not watching with subtitles. so there is that:D

so some random thoughts during the episode:

Isn't Yuuri dabbed by the same guy as the dude in Erased? no, definitely no. but i have heard him before. FMAB? aah i don't know

damn, that opening! i forgot how magical it was! and damn, i'm pretty sure it changed later on, no? I remember it differently.

Yurio's power kick.. oh so cool!

the accent.. the. accent .. Much better than I thought! It definitely suits Yurio

(still don't get why Yuuri doesn't have a Japanese one then)

Ah got it!! The voice actor is the same as for Light Yagami, isn't he? ok, now it's weird to listen to Yuuri..

YOI was my first anime I had ever seen when i first watched it last year. It is funny now to remember how i didn't know about "anime exageration" & really thought Yuuri was as big as he was shown when he first took off his coat xD

]latest?cb=20170813183509

it's still weird to me that Yuuri's mom didn't hug him after a year apart. ok, i know, different culture, but still.

oh we got a glanse of Otabek.. he is much much more serious here than in most of the fanfiction that i've read xD

the youtube video part made me laught out loud:D the girls are awesome:D

"What a clown! Why doesn't he die already? - Yurio. Possibly my favorite line from the whole episode xD

Oh my god! the most epic scene "Hello Yuuri scene" was completely ruined by that accent! Oh no, I laughed so hard:D:D

1e9c9943421429a991d89bf3834458a1.gif

Overall:

the first episode 5/5 (ok, i'm easy to impress & i'm excited)

the dub - 4.5/10 i thought it was pretty good... don't judge me xD (not 5/5 because of the last scene.. I was not supposed to be laughing there xD

P.S.

did you watch dub or sub? i never asked.. we have to put you in the box - #teamdub or #teamsub xD

I am team #both, just like my sexuality HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok seriusly now :p I kinda liked it, but i was a littel disapointed at the opening song :p i wanted something more catchy, wait is it Light Yagami's voice to yuri? saay whaaaaatt, did not see that one coming, not at all XD

okay

I just done watch the first episode.I honestle have to say it do nothing to me, until the very last part where its start getting really interesting :)

i thought the 3 kids who uploaded his vid was really funny XD

shall we talk about the episode yet btw or shall we wait some more day cuz of the schedual :p dont wanna spoil something if someone else jumps on to the "yuri on ice Virgin train " XDD

ahah ok, i will never get tired of the bisexuality comments^^ but i will judge you hard for your dub/sub duality, though! choose, dammit! I don't know how to tag you xD but wait.. i guess i'm technically a #teamboth too now.. so nevermind then.. the world is your oyster;)

which version did you watch now?

but yep, I think we can safely start discussing:D the only virgins we had were you, Jochie &

(who will watch this weekend:D can't wait!) so we can put it under spoiler to be for lilclover..^^

ah thanks for trying it!:D i think for a lot of people episode 2 is where it really starts because that's where Viktor begins xD So maybe you will stick around for a few more episodes & see what you think from there?:D

thank you for the warm welcome ^_^ and for the details of the skaters & the coach, woah I don't know that their life's are like a drama.

My coworkers are sick in a row, so that's why I suddenly missing in YO

not that they are gone to holiday or such XD

It's like I'm an 'all season spare tire', well I can do almost everything at the office & store except for accounting & making final decision for the company :p

The omanju is very cute maybe I'll draw them & send to you Mochi ^^ do you want it??

Yep I'm still a YOI's 'virgin' till tomorrow ^^ gonna watch it tonight or early morning.

I've skipped those comment of yours coz of the warnings Mochi XD

so your impression of YOI only the great A$$??? XD

feel free to comment on your opinion of YOI here ^^ maybe better using spoiler to warn other virgins.

& earlier
said i appalled her bc i wanna claimed myself #teamdub

i always associated YOI w cute butt. always. it's 'prominent'

i'm impressed you're the only one #teamraw. way to go, buddy. but wait. i'm #teamraw as well when i listened to BLCD. no sub or dub needed :D

high five, buddy

Ok i Did watch the first one with sub . So atm Team sub I guess.

Haha I was so surprised when that Victor showed up at the hot spring. I liked yuri's facial expressions in the episode. But the beginning when his friend takes off his jacket just made me laugh XD so funny and cute that he had not worked out so much. XD

Actually I used to watch lots of figure skating and knew lots of names but then Alexei yagodin (I really can not spell his name) he quit so I stope watching so much. He was real good tho.

Well all in all I kinda liked the episode. ^^

Hmm about victory butt, sure it was nice. Not sure yet about his character but I have only seen one episode so I hope he will be more intresting ^^

The omanju is very cute maybe I'll draw them & send to you Mochi ^^ do you want it??

yes yes yes pleeease!:D:D this way I still have the cuteness but keep my money xD they're too good,

is truly playing with me by showing me all this Yurio merch i didn't know existed..^^^

and yay, I'm looking forward to hear what you think!:D can't wait!:D

yeah i liked viktor's butt

in such a simple comment you managed to capture the whole essense of the show.. xD

ahah, well stay for more booty, then?:D there will be more, I promise!

Aw
, why betray your team this way :))

Awesome review by the way!

thank you ^^ you NEED to know the enemy!!:D so yep, I had to watch the dub just to hate on it.. it's not my fault it turned out to be pretty good.. xD

how come everyone but me knows of Alexei Yagodin? please don't answer that question xD

and hey - stay true to your character, try the dub version next!:D I think i'm going to keep with Dub for a while, just because it's a new experience if anything..

and I'm so happy you liked the episode!!:D

- - - Updated - - -

& earlier
said i appalled her bc i wanna claimed myself #teamdub

ahaha are you telling on me, voide? ok, ok, ok it was my bad, I was wrong..^^ ahah

hahaha he had a nice ass, thats why

:_red_fox 5

too bad i never was able to see him live, :Red_fox4:

he had allready quit whne i Went to the World-champion-blabla thing. But that Swiss guy was also really good , Tam-something, but i Think he works as a trainer now.

Well enough of that XD ,thumbs up for all asses :)

what is it with this thread & ass? first

, than you
.. ahaha;D

but ok, I get it, it's Viktor.. I mean, I'd hit that xD

oh wait, you're talking about Yagudin?

then I need to do more research (more close-up videos xD) on this topic... to draw a personal conclusion :D

and you went to the world championshiip? that's really cool:D:D

Hey! Am I too late to join this hot mess? the first thing I read was something about Viktor's butt.

Go on then. Proceed.

Hey! Am I too late to join this hot mess? the first thing I read was something about Viktor's butt.

Go on then. Proceed.

aaahah, don't judge us too hard, rev22x20!:D:D but yeah, Viktor's butt will probably be a subject of very important and heated discussions over the next few weeks..

and WELCOME! ^^

sports + ass + google

*lost 30 minutes of her life*

you were saying?

the results are mostly female tho. still nice

i agree w you. sports & butts

welcome to butt's dungeon

what did you do to your life, buddy

do NOT judge me

at the very least I discovered something like this:

n3NxE.jpg

what did YOU do over the last 2 hours that could compare?! xD