Yuri On Ice Rewatch

auser

your screenshot of Yurio's big bottom from episode 2 is still my favorite thing I've ever seen xD

Wait what ass? i wanna see. Oh thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that would be greate :D ....ohhhh so that was what you was talking about earlier ahaaaaa, now i follow *brain goes click- click-click* heh sometimes im slow :p sure send it on PM or chat.

I would like to see what the ysound like in English :D

and yeah

you have to do that "fotball talk" over that, to quote littlespiral, "Chris bouncy butt " Hahahahaha ahh naa just kidding :p

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• fan_yaoi

• littlespiral

• Racheal

Yurio's face IS magic, indeed~ that sad face touched my kokoro just a little bit more than seeing Chris bouncy butt.

Hahaha that is a great line! I agree Yurio's face is just divine but I didn't know Chris's butt had the power to inspire such emotions! XD

guilty as charged! Hala Madrid, worship San Iker till kingdom come etc etc. *le sigh* But I'm in a similar boat, I just don't have time to follow football as much these day.

But I must say the football fandom is really something, we have like INFINITE ships and episodes to watch and we're literally never in danger of running out of football. XD

I got my friend to watch YOI with me today, I'm hoping he'll become hopelessly addicted to Vikturi but so far he doesn't seem to think Viktor is that hot?? URM WOT? O.O People can get drowned in the blue of Viktors eyes, he's beautiful

of course you do.. I mean, it's ass xD I found the post:

, although I think my imagination kind of adorned it a bit, because we don't see as much as I remembered T_T

(he is 15, Mochi, don't forget he is 15!)

_blu damn, I remember Iker Casillas (?) going strong when I was a child, not even a teen, A CHILD! is he STILL playing?! wow that's some impressive stamina ahah I personally always had the hots for Sergio Ramos for some reason.. mm.. all those muscles... and tattoes.. and hair.. ah, I still remember the prepubescent me putting his posters everywhere xD

but DAMN never even thought back then to ship football players with each other O_o I feel like I've missed out on something great!

p.s. can relate to your friend a bit ahah I'm more Otabek/Yurio fan ahah *please don't shoot me*

Hi guys!
recruited me for this rewatch and I'm really glad cause I LOOVe YOI! Thank you

Ok I'm on episode 5. I'm gonna do running commentary ;)

5:00 "I am the femme fatale of the pork cutlet bowl!" paahahahaha! That's gotta be one of the best anime lines ever uttered! XD

8:00 this adorable kid with the red highlight (what his name again?) is in ultimate fanboy mode! I don't think anyones ever fanboyed as hard as he's fanboying now!

8:45 aww his little face when he realized Yuri didn't see his performance, bless

...Miami! that's his name, cute little strawberry Miami

10:15 Yuriii! you broke his little heart, how could you you monster

11:20 He made up for it, everythings ok again ya!

13:50 aaah I forgot how much I love Miami's fun, bouncy routine, he makes it look so easy!

15:00 "you're lips are a little chapped, here let me make sure this little boy gets a nosebleed."

17:20 Yuri on Ice!! aah Yuri is FLYING! flying i tell you

18:30 "it is impossible to look away" Dawww Viktor is so smitten >w

18:45 GAAH! Yuri probably just split open his head. He'd be screaming for someone to get a red card if this was football

19:50 LOL Yuri really does look like a little piggy! XD

20:20 Yuri's infamous speech on L.O.V.E! it's happening right now!!

22:50 is that Real Madrid's crest on Yuri's suit? Yuri babe I didn't know we supported the same team

Daww, resident bowl shaped haircut Peeecheeet can't get no satisfaction from his coach ^^"""

I'll watch episode 6 sometime soon ans then I think I'll be caught up with everyone? This is fun!

this is awesome!!! :D

finally I got eps 5 & 6 too

I understand you misinterpret eps 4 with 5 now. So much declaration of love going on.

And eps 6 OMG, and Yuri also getting more aggressive

ahah I will catch up to you & agressive Viktor tomorrow night:D aahah I'm late as always with episode 6 xD

, yeah Iker still plays but he's at Porto now. I know! It feels like he's been around since the dawn of time!

and ASDFGHJKL!!! You had Sergio Ramos posters? How I envy you, I had the hots for him BAD when he had long hair, I'm such a sucker for long haired bishies

Ah I love Otabek/Yurio too! I get a nosebleed everytime I watch Otabek rip the gloves off Yurio's hands all dramatically, it's sexier than any smut fic! XD

, Yurio's butt! that is a wonderful review of episode 2! XD I hope they do hot springs episodes again in season 2 (which WILL happen, I have to believe that.)

_blu if season 2 does happen (I mean a girl can dream, right? xd), than it MUST be about Otabek/Yurio, no?:D I mean, just yep.. we need it:D:D

and ahah yep yep Segio Ramos' posters.. and computer wallpaper.. and phone screen saver.. and his picture as an ava on all the football-related forums I loved.. I mean, he was HOT, no?:D he probably still is, but my taste has changed a bit xD a lot actually, I can't stand his looks now - he is all too.. I don't know how to say this, but I feel like he cares about his appearance more than I do, and that's just not hot in my book ahah

oh at Porto? O_o oh.. what about Xabi Alonso or the precious Ozil? Ok, wait, don't answer that, I should probably google instead:D

Wow you were a SUPER Sese fan! Were you ever on the Football Slash Livejournal community? people used to post really awesome fics on there.

Xabi has already retired and he's training to become a coach/manager, I'm so proud

Baby Ozil was at Arsenal last I knew, but prolly at PSG now. Everyone's at PSG, they have AAAAAL the money in football. Lemme check...no still at Arsenal, amazing. Oh and Arsene Wenger retired as Arsenal manager a few weeks ago. You're pretty much all caught up now.

I believe people are posting reviews for episode 6 now ;)

Thank you

I will probably just cheat a bit and go straight to EP 7 next week ;P

foxy2 you're back!!!! I'm so excited.... #teamraw, #teamraw, #teamraw!!!!!:D:D:D:D yayay you came at the best times - as bunny-blu said we're right in the middle, episode 7 next week, although some of us (*cough* me *cough*) still need to watch the 6th one as well:)

nope, unfortunately back then I didn't even know the word Slash xD again - I feel like I really missed out back then xD

and damn, what? Xabi is gay & married? how did I NOT know that? and crap, all my favorites are gone xD wait, is Ramos himself still playing??

and thank you so much for letting me know all of this.. ahah I've been out of the loop for waay too long:D

Pahaha! no dear Xabi isn't really gay. ^^" But the fandom pretty much accepts it as canon ever since he and Steven Gerard kissed after pulling off a miracle to win the Champions League in 2005. (google Gerlonso)

Sergio is still playing and he's been the captain of Real Madrid ever since Iker left. Not sure how smart a move that was since hes the King of Red Cards. XD

I know how you feel, most of the players I really liked have retired now or will soon retire. Now when I look at the squad sheets I barely recognize any of the names. *sigh*

Well the World Cup will start soon. This'll be a good chance for me to get to know some of the new players. :)

Anyway, I'm gonna watch episode 6 now, commentary coming soon!

I know how you feel.. like what is even the point of watching if I dont know anybody anymore? O_o but yep yep, the World Cup is this year, so it's time to catch up.. for you xD I'm pretty sure I left behind this part of me for good:D can't imagine being able to spend almost 2 hours watching some kind of sport any more O_o

although I do watch tennis when I have time:D

oh right, Yuri On Ice ahah can't wait for your commentary!:D

p.s. I'm googling gerlonso as soon as I finish typing this xD

Ok here we go, episode 6 rolling commentary...

00:45 omg I will never get over how gorgeous the opening for YOI is, like, ?????? !!!!!! WOW Where did you come up from elegant man with all the right body proportions??? BAM!! There goes another one! WOAH! look at that explosion of colour I am mesmerized @_@

2:50 Oh this is Cup of China episode. I actually went to watch this live when I was in Beijing last year. It was amazing! neither of the Yuris were there though, oh well ^^"

3:47 ew Victor no, duck blood tastes gross

4:01 aww it's Phichit

4:15 what the!! that shrimp is still struggling for life!! put it down Victor

4:49 Pahahaha! drunk Victor is the best kind of Victor! wink wink

4:58 "I'm not even sure I'm old enough to be watching this." !!!! XD

5:22 omg it's Chris hold onto your panties everybody

6:17 Phicheet's outfit is so handsome and princely

8:22 WOOOO!!! Go Phichit!!

10:05 oh god, hand hold, hand hold, hand hold, declaration of love, que nosebleed

10:36 THE WAY HE JUST LOOKED AT VICTOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

11:13 I love this outfit of Yuris, it like "Diamond in the rough"

12:06 "nobody else can satisfy Victor, only ME." ..................O^O....i am speechless

12:25 Chris's voice alone is enough to get a girl pregnant tbh

13:59 WAh!! it's one of Cinderella's ugly step sisters

15:19 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA This guy's internal monologue IS TO DIE FOR!!! XD

16:56 it's so cute how all these skaters are cheering for each other

18:42 she represents all of us right now

19:07 oh god here we go, i may need an ambulance soon

19:31 Victor is there any good reason for you and Yuri to be- oh yeah, no, sorry, nevermind

19:50 OHH MG

20:30 jdpoajfhawfuajdowakfpwofihWOFKAPZGKANDUFAN;KGAP[KFWNHoifhjs;gel

20:42 it's fine *gasp* it's over *gasp* I'm still alive

21:13....did they...just....really.....make that innuendo???? XD

21:30 Aww, Yuri is in first place. You got a lot of work to do now boy

21:42 "The Power of Love is on our side!" IT sure is baby, it sure is

waaaah, the ending credits are so lovely too. Yuri and Victor playing in the water just warms my heart ///^w^///

dammit you made me wanna watch ep 6 again to see what happened at 19:07 that made you need an ambulance XDD

- - - Updated - - -

oh HAHAHA ok it's Chris.

19:07 oh god here we go, i may need an ambulance soon

19:31 Victor is there any good reason for you and Yuri to be- oh yeah, no, sorry, nevermind

19:50 OHH MG

20:30 jdpoajfhawfuajdowakfpwofihWOFKAPZGKANDUFAN;KGAP[KFWNHoifhjs;gel

20:42 it's fine *gasp* it's over *gasp* I'm still alive

glad you're still alive XD

i was planning to review ep 7 tomorrow cause i'm afraid i might give out too much spoilers for first-time watchers XD, but i got too much free time rn XD so here i go:

ah, another awesome Viktuuri-centric episode (*´▽`*)i like this episode. all the boys look handsome and polished for their free program routine. i feel sorry for our little Guang Hong for his performance >..

and ohoh.. looks like our precious son Yurio is feeling threaten by Yuuri's performance. angsty Yurio is life! hehe..

, and
too! looking forward to your reviews of this episode! :D

• 2 weeks later...

yay!:D thank you for a wonderful review:D:D dammit, I''m horribly late again..I will watch the episode & join you tomorrow:D

p.s. that KISS/HUG thing. DAMN! We should decide here & now what it was and grant it as canon. Because, crap, it's too frustrating xD

have you seen it yet? you're the virgins, you can decide this dilemma:D:D

Not yet

and I'm not going to read what dilemma to avoid spoiler. I'll come back to you when I watched it

Well, I was going to watch episode 7 today, but realized I haven't really watched episode 6 yet ahah

So okay, I watched episode 6 instead and it was fuuun!:D It was (finally xd?) the butt episode! xD I mean, Chris is awesome, no? And I liked his accent in the dub version. (Yep, yep, watching dub this week for some reason..^^)

Georgiy made me laugh so hard:D He is so incredibly awkward, no? And his makeup made him look like a zombie xD A commentary from Russia (with Yurio yoyo5) made it all even more priceless.. Ah, I enjoyed, I enjoyed..^^

And did Chris say "I'm going to come" at the very end there? O_o he did, didn't he?? Damn, that dude is weird xD or awesome. haven't decided yet:D:D

Oh well, so now I can move on to episode 7 with clear conscience:D or 8 as well, because it's almost Monday..^^

Hi guys

So I've just finished watching episode 6. I liked it. I loved Yuuri's performance and his self monologue that he wanted to keep Victor to himself and be hated for it lol

You say you liked Gregori but I hate the gothic Russian skater, I don't like his looks or his dancing, he just annoys me lol

OMG "The ice looks soaking wet" Ive never lol'd as much as I did watching Chris's performance. The crowd was saying he had lots of sex appeal and I loved how he slapped his butt lol but I think he wasn't good looking, I think they should have made him better looking then the whole sex appeal would be more felt lol

It was a good episode, might what eps 7 tomorrow lol

oh yay Katie!! And oh no poor Gregori ahah but yes, I guess I like ridiculous characters:D

• 3 months later...

So have we all stopped watching this now? It's been a few months since I've last posted in this thread and forgot to say that I've finished the series!! When Victor decided to compete again at the end, I was a little sad because he'd no longer be paired with Yuri. Still, I hope they do a sequel where we can see them go head to head as rivals, with yuri creating his own dance routine :)

I think Victor was going to compete AND be Yuri's coach. He was talking about how it was a lot to take on.

dammit, I definitely did.. it's a great anime, but I can't even watch any new ones (I've heard there is that Yarichin Bitch Club or something that everybody is talking about), so I gave up completely on rewatching old ones too xD

but yep, if they ever come up with the second season, it will be quite difficult to imagine how Viktor can do both.. I guess Love will win in the end xD or Yurio, I prefer it's Yurio :p