• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• fan_yaoi

• littlespiral

• Racheal

ok

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I am qualified to understand your comments about episode 5 now:D:D

Minami is so precious ahah i expected angst in the fifth episode, and not this..^^

Wait, why did Yuri smack Minami back there? Was that supposed to be encouraging? Damn, it looked painful ahah

holy fuck, the face-to-the-wall smack hurt me almost physically O_o

and holy fuck, the hug/falling part.. Viktor is too cruel T_T but still, I laughed out loud ahah

I like Yurio's free skating costume much less than the other one though T_T

"so we all.. were abstrac" - ahah, i loved this part at the end:D:D:D and yep, it's most definitely A CONFESSION, Jochie! at least, I'm going to to treat it like this..^^

oh yeah the butt ..hm "smack" haha yeah i Think that was meant to be as a lucky thing XD

But when Victor moved away XD hahaha i laughed so hard when that happend.

Oh and first i thoought his dog has gone smaller but its just some tissue holder that looks like his dog XD ...right?

aahhha I was literally wondering the same thing half of the episode

!! ahah, but wait.. a tissue holder? I had to google that concept, and got weird results xD

I thought it was like a plushie or something.. like a teddy bear, only.. a dog xD

Yep, the smack.. Yuri just can't pull off looking cool, can he? xD at least, that's my impression xD

Yeah i Think it was a tissue holder or else those tissues came out from nowear :p

So if i get this right, in next episode , yurio is back in the big ice Contest. hmmm i wounder who will win.

ahah ok, a good way to hold tissues then ah

and dammit, I can't even enjoy your predictions

, because I honestly don't remember myself xD that's one of the problem with binge-watching - I'm pretty sure I watched the whole show in a day or something, so everything which is not the ending kind of got forgotten xD there is only one part somewhere in the middle that I remember & can't wait for you & Jochie (the precious virgins) to react to xD

what I mean is eps. 4

Where Viktor is asking to sleep with Yuri (again)and when he ask Yuri what he want him to be. A brother, a friend or a boyfriend? And before Yuri answer Viktor said "I can try my best (as a boyfriend)"

That is Viktor confessing his feeling to Yuri right?

ah that part! I thought you were talking about the interview that Yuri gave at the very end of episode 5:D

mm.. ahah I think Viktor is pretty open-minded & ahah have been flirting with Yuri all along:D but damn, I remember being so upset at Yuri for freaking out and not just saying "yes, please, thank you" & letting our ship sail quickly xD

but yep, I would take it as at least him being very open to have a relationship with Yuri:D or the part from that same episode - "Do you want to sleep with me, Yuri?". Even if not in the sense we wished he meant it, Viktor seems to be pretty chill about such stuff ahah

when I saw this scene I was really excited it's stuck in my head, even when they dancing naked in the bathtub was overshadow by this :p

Now I'm curious what Yuri said at the interview. Off to watch eps 5

oh no

I hope we haven't spoiled you! I was so sure for some reason that you have seen both episodes 4 & 5 O_o

oh but tell us what you think about episode 5 then!:D:D:D

ahaha.. i like how the anime keep the relationships of the characters vague. you can never know if it's really romance or not. the ambiguity gives a chance to the viewers to make our own interpretation. but as an avid BL lover, imma go ahead and assume, yes, yes they indeed belong to each other~~ (Viktuuri and Otayuri of course hehe..)

I know what you mean:D I also think they did some of this to avoid the "yaoi" rating.. you know, so more people would watch & it would be acceptable?

I do hate the fact how much less we (Otayuri) have to go with T_T But Have you seen the "Welcome to the Madness video"? It gives me hope it's canon after all:D

yes, i did XD that video is like a fan service, a beacon of hope for all Otayuri shippers!

we are episode 6 right ?? Well i just watched it. and Wtf XD

YFQa5sX.jpg

HAHAHA i lauged when i saw that part. but i thought this was kinda nice :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyie0fSUyOb91fjLErqWEnqtGd6xLpiw3dUfD6gA6RyR-c-UEm

will they actually be a coupel at the end ? at least he didnt nosebleed this time :D

Im still on team japan , i havent found any one with English dudb, i would like to try that tho :]

ahaha.. yess, the famous Chris butt scene XDD i like his fun and sassy attitude. and of course his performance :D

314d9f8b929b0ba82e52422ffe539720.gif

i really like this episode. so many new characters being introduced and a lot of wonderful performances. also Georgi performance made me laugh XD

yeah it was fun to see lots of new people :D , butt that chirs-butt was up the camera a few times XD

but i have forotten, why was not yurio in this cometision?

haha.. yeah, it was hard to miss when the camera keep on focusing on his butt the entire time XD like, the main attraction of his performance was actually his slap-able a** XDD

i think for this episode they are only focusing on skaters who are competing on the same region as Yuuri Katsuki, which is in China ^___^ but we get to a glimpse of some of the other skaters in other region too. and also Yurio sad face :'(

009.jpg

Hi guys!

recruited me for this rewatch and I'm really glad cause I LOOVe YOI! Thank you

Ok I'm on episode 5. I'm gonna do running commentary ;)

5:00 "I am the femme fatale of the pork cutlet bowl!" paahahahaha! That's gotta be one of the best anime lines ever uttered! XD

8:00 this adorable kid with the red highlight (what his name again?) is in ultimate fanboy mode! I don't think anyones ever fanboyed as hard as he's fanboying now!

8:45 aww his little face when he realized Yuri didn't see his performance, bless

...Miami! that's his name, cute little strawberry Miami

10:15 Yuriii! you broke his little heart, how could you you monster

11:20 He made up for it, everythings ok again ya!

13:50 aaah I forgot how much I love Miami's fun, bouncy routine, he makes it look so easy!

15:00 "you're lips are a little chapped, here let me make sure this little boy gets a nosebleed."

17:20 Yuri on Ice!! aah Yuri is FLYING! flying i tell you

18:30 "it is impossible to look away" Dawww Viktor is so smitten >w

18:45 GAAH! Yuri probably just split open his head. He'd be screaming for someone to get a red card if this was football

19:50 LOL Yuri really does look like a little piggy! XD

20:20 Yuri's infamous speech on L.O.V.E! it's happening right now!!

22:50 is that Real Madrid's crest on Yuri's suit? Yuri babe I didn't know we supported the same team

Daww, resident bowl shaped haircut Peeecheeet can't get no satisfaction from his coach ^^"""

I'll watch episode 6 sometime soon ans then I think I'll be caught up with everyone? This is fun!

HAHAHAHAHAHAoh my oh my you really got it all coverd didnt you XDD somehow your post reminds me of a person who is talking during sports event, you know those who talk really fast during a match XD

The nose bleed scene was indeed funny,

lol who knows? Maybe I've got what it takes to be a pro figure skating commentator? ^^

in a far away land in an alternate universe...

"Wow Bunny thank you for joining us today to commentate on the mens short program grand prix. You sure know your stuff when it comes to skating! Tell us, how did you come to be such an expert?"

"Well Mike I'll tell ya, it all started in 2018 when my friend got me addicted to this 110% serious-about-sports and definitely-not-gay-fanservice anime called Yur-"

i have to rewatch episode 5 to see where is that Real Madrid crest you were speaking of

XD you have really sharp eyes XDD

that is the most detailed review i've read so far haha..

oh wait are we already on the butt episode? ahah I can't wait to watch it then:D:D tonight probably..^^

i will send you some links with the dub version.. I mostly switched to subs now, but I think it's still fun to see both:D:D

Yurio's sad face is just ah.. i mean, any Yurio's face is magic, no?:D

Yay!!:D:D FRESH BLOOD!!!

happy to see you here & I do love your reviewing style:D:D:D

but wait have you watched 5 episodes in one day?:D damn, that's impressive:D:D

wait, what? Real Madrid's crest? O_o I missed that part O_o well, at least good to know he is not supporting Barca xD

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. wait, guys

&
are you madridistas too?:D

a former one here:D:D back when I actually had time to follow football:D

ahaha

, no, i'm not really a football fan, i was just amazed by bunny-blu observation skill XD

Yurio's face IS magic, indeed~ that sad face touched my kokoro just a little bit more than seeing Chris bouncy butt.

still haven't seen the episode, but I am pretty sure I will agree..^^ and doesn't even have to be his face xD your screenshot of Yurio's big bottom from episode 2 is still my favorite thing I've ever seen xD