Yuri On Ice Rewatch

auser

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm so happy you will join!!!!:D yay!! ah, can't wait to watch No.6, all of you are making me really curious to watch it now..

I'm dumb xD but goddamit, "c" should not be allowed to be a name! It's too broad xD oh well, i won't credit them now, it's too late to edit :p

and

, I feel like your description could fit any number of Viktor's figurine.. hasn't his butt always been the strongest (and I quote) ass-et of the show? xD

and thanks to the ever awesome

, we now have a viewing schedule posted at the very first post of the thread.. so I guess it's officially on, starting Monday? Ah, I'm so excited!!:D

& anyone else who will decide to join us, I can't wait to meet you here next week & discuss the awesomeness that is the first episode of YOI.. let the fun begin!:D

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• fan_yaoi

• littlespiral

• Racheal

Oh Fancy fancy, a viewing schedule thats so awsome XD

(I thought it first said that we was gonna Watch 16 episodes to start XDD but then i understood it was the date 16th)

Perhaps i will be able to Watch it this time now when there is a schedual to follow.

, of course it's fancy, it's all serious business now:D

but yep, I hope you will enjoy it & fall into the YOI hole with us!

WOW!! thats so cool! and i just started watching Natsume , that anime is breaking my heart, i love it,,

omg im always on board for rewatching Yuri on Ice! Yay! its one of my favourites! and sub for me, always

#teamsub here as well (oh wait, this might have a double meaning) & I'm so happy you will join us!:D:D

hahaha oh gosh, teamsub!! thats just wow,, but i get your meaning :) something about dub just makes me lose focus and interest

I agree with you! and also dub is rarely good, isn't? xD Well, there are a few exceptions, but other than that.. yikes

oh and I have seen a bit of Yuri on Ice in dub and it's ... weird! they tried to do accents, but not all of them, so Viktor & Yurio have strong Russian accents & Yuri doesn't have a Japanese one.. or something like that, I think;) it was strange xD

yep, dub is a no-no for me! i tried watching one anime in dub and i just couldnt stop laughing! ruined the whole show for me lol,,

oh, and have you gotten around to watching No.6 YET? Its seriously good!

it seems like you have got a good few ppl doing a rewatch with you, my friend! I have to agree with #Teamsub lol I don't like watching things subbed and then dubbed as it sounds too weird for me, I much prefer the Japanese version, same with No.6. I wouldn't start to watch it now though, otherwise you might not want to do the rewatch later haha

no worries, my friend, i'm holding off till the rewatch for No 6!

oh and i hope Yuri on Ice rewatch will be fun & enjoyable for everyone!

but i also wouldn't be surprised if i wound up here alone talking to myself in two weeks' time xD oh well..^^

#teamdub

how scandalous! you appal me.

kimochi...kimochi

O_o.. so love for cute & modest shounen-ai was just for show, wasn't? :p when it comes to BLCD, it's 18+? xD

you just always seem so cute & innocent. i don't understand how you keep on fooling me after all this time

actually, scratch that. you PRETEND to be so cute & innocent xD

:Excited: yaaaassss there's now a viewing sched! Thank you

!

I'm so excited. I'm already creating a sched for myself so I can have time to rewatch ep 1 on Monday XD

I think you'll be surprised to see quite a few more ppl talking about ep1 on Monday onwards (remember the different time zones everyone is in so don't lose hope!) as soon as I come home from work tomorrow (I've been off sick but I guess I'll have to go back tomorrow) I'll watch it and let you know what I think lol :)

I'm also quite shocked at you, liking the dubbed version! I also sometimes enjoy watching the dubs of anime but when it comes to Shounen-Ai anime, it's all best to watch it with the original voice actors. Maybe it's because of the theme, but English dubbed voice actors never really quite get the reactions and emotions right. They either exaggerate or the voices don't match to the characters, case in point - look at Gravitation. Yuki's English voice actor was appalling and cringe worthy lol so yeah, I can't believe you enjoy watching these anime in English!!

katie my friend, i was just messing w

hehe.. i'm asian. i will definitely choose listening to the original voice actor rather than the dubbed one. for obvious reasons like you mentioned above :D

also, i already rewatched the 1st ep. can i write my thoughts now or i need to wait for monday? heee..

&
I'm happy you're excited!! I'm looking forward to your thoughts, guys:D

I'm also watching it first thing tomorrow! after work xD so I guess I'm going to be very late:D

ahah, i guess it's almost Monday in Asia:D

will you do the honours to start us off on our rewatch then?:D:D

P.S. don't think I haven't noticed your comment on messing with me. I'm planning my revenge as I type this.

ah never mind. i think i'll wait for you & your friends reviews/thoughts first. now i feel all awkward hehe..

ohh.. a viewing schedule! it sounds really official now. i'm excited :)

#teamsub here as well! :D
i totally agree about the dubbing. also for some reason i can never keep a straight face when i watched a dubbed anime. ah, can't wait to watch my favourite anime with you guys :) i would like to apologise in advance if i get too excited or fangirl too hard during the viewing/discussion >.

i have a question, though: we can start watching an episode any day of the week, right? also, will the discussion of the said episode also start any day of the week too?

p/s: Mochi, i was referring to this one particular Viktor figurine that Racheal has. it went viral on social media a few months ago:

ljjnALYl.jpg

phG3XLGl.jpg

arwDdktl.jpg

that ass tho...

that is just.. *breathes hard*... brilliant!! Oh my God, whatever I was expecting, that wasn't it!!:D Ah, that is some fabulous ass & some truly weird design choice xD thanks for sharing, one more sight that cannot be unseen:D

by the way, the dearest #teamsub, I'm starting to considering actually watching in dub (at least the first episode (fully) just to have a legit reason to hate on the dub version xD

As for the day of the week, littlespiral, of course, any day of the week:D ideally, we have a week to watch this episode (unless we all slip & just binge all of them in a row.. I mean.. Yurio is fabulous, no? It will be hard to resist xD) must. stay. strong!