Apple blossoms

KoBu

“I’ve met him before, he’s a professor at the collage sometimes I sit in on his lessons on medicine. He believes not everyone needs to always be medicated” yukie explained as he looked at his elder brother. “Mom and dad wouldn’t like that I’ve been skipping school to go visit him” yukie added knowing he was breaking some rules but he had always been slightly a rebal.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Litid seemed even more troubled by that news. "Yukie I understand you don't like your medicines, you do realize if I didn't take mine, id never be able to leave the house during the day..." He said shaking but followed Yukie anyway. At least he could keep him out of too much trouble

“They only help me think clear they aren’t life saving like yours, trust me you’ll like him and what he teaches” yukie explained as he snuck out of the house with his small bag and went down the street for quite a ways before ending up at a dimly lit park the boy heading over to a youngish man who was smoking and seemed to be waiting for them car keys in hand.

Litid grew more and more uneasy. When he spotted the other man, the albino took hold of Yukie's sleeve and whispered harshly, "We're not getting in his car are we? Have you been in his car by yourself?!"

Litid wanted nothing more then to turn and go home but he had a feeling Yukie wouldn't be having it, and Litid couldn't just in good conscience leave his little brother alone with a man he had never met! What was he supposed to do now?!

“...it’s not your business where I go with him” yukie suddenly snapped back as his moods already switched so fast since he skipped his nightly medication. “Just be quiet... if you don’t want to go with me you can go back home” yukie mumbled as he pulled away and went off toward the teacher who smiled at seeing him and offered him a drink from his bag the can unmarked as yukie showed him the new games on his phone.

Litid backed away a little when Yukie decided to snap at him. He stood a moment, nibbling his lip debating on what he should do. If he was a spitefull person he'd let Yukie go off on his own and the albino would go straight home and tell their parents what his rebelious brother what he was up to when they thought their boys were just out for a walk.

... But...Litid wasn't a spitfull person at all. He was timid, sometimes stubborn when pushed, and easily pulled into trouble. He just wanted to be a good big brother, keep Yukie out of trouble, just try be normal for the most part.

AGainst his better judgement, Litid sulked and went along with Yukie anyway. I don't like this.... I don't like this at all... the albin thought to himself.

“My your brother really is albino, he looks so pretty” the doctor replied with a smirk as he offered the Boy a light alcoholic beverage and a smoke yukie sitting beside the man with his drink.

Litid shook his head furiously at the offered alchol. " I-I'm underage! " He sputtered and backed away a little. " And I wouldn't know how that would affect me with my albinism..."

He took hold of Yukie's sleeve. I really really reallydon't like this!!

“One beer won’t harm you beside it helps with sleeping” yukie explained as he smiled a little and sipped his drink clearly having been meeting up with the man for quite some time. “He wouldn’t be able to go away for a weekend trip with us he can’t be in the sun” yukie explained to the doctor who seemed fascinated by the information as he chuckled. “Well the last two trips where boring we got rained out one weekend and where stuck inside the tent and the second one you fainted at the hot springs” Yu admitted as he poked Yukie’s cheek teasingly.

Litid couldn't believe what he was hearing!! Not only had his little brother been meeting this man, and this man had not only been giving alcohol to a minor but they had been away on weekend trips together to! Obviously without their parents knowledge and possibly lying about what he was doing, where he was going and who he was with!! No. No no no no no! That was the last straw the finale nail in the coffin.

"Sir you do understand that we're both underage, and your seeing a minor alone at weekend stays cam look very suspious! As his older brother, I can't allow Yukie to see you anymore."

"I couldn't agree with you more Litid..." Carlton stated from behind the group. Litid jumped. When had their dad followed them?! He turned to see their father, arms crossed and his face a scary scowl. "Both of you get in the car, you've both got some explaining to do when we get home." Litid bowed his head and marched over to the car and got in doubtlessly, their mother in the front looking just as disappointed.

“You can’t tell me what to do and who to be with!” Yukie snapped drunkenly at his father as he glared...”he doesn’t think I’m some broken trash that needs fixed and that’s all you ever try to do with us!” Yukie replied as he refused to move the man chuckling and ruffling Yukies hair. He was amused by how strong willed the boy was when it came to what he wanted to do.

“Yukie, go home and I’ll let you know when we are to meet up again okay?” Yu replied gently as He caressed the boys cheek in a loving way.

Carlton snatched Yukie away. "Stay away from my kids, next time I will call the police." He threatned and dragged Yukie away to the car.

Once home both their parents where still angry. They had been grounded for not only lying where they were going, but also not telling them about Yu to begin with. Litid just looked at the ground ready to cry.

Once the lecture was over, Litid went staright to his room, sniffling. Shutting the door, Litid took out a sketch book and started to doodle and scribble with no real picture in mind. Doodling just helped him to gather his thoughts and focus it else where so the albino didn't dwell .

“...can’t ground me” yukie mumbled unlocking his window as he threw a small bag out of it not caring to listen to his parents the boy having no sense of danger when it came to this stuff.

Litid heard loud thump from outside.

The albino opened his window to look outside and saw his brother climbing out the window! "YUKIE! What are you doing your gonna fall!" Litid screeched. His little brother was going to kill him! "And why are even out here!?"

“...Ive done it before and have yet to get more then afew scrapes” yukie replied with a glare as he picked up his bag. “I’m going away...with or without their permission” yukie added as he adjusted his bag on his back and waved. “I’ll be gone for afew days can you feed the fish for me and water my plants?” Yukie asked having many plants in his room.

Litid groaned. "Yukie please, I'm begging you.... just listen to mother and father. They'll be worried sick when they find you gone! What am I supposed to tell them when that happens?" The albino tried to argue with his little brother but feels as though it's a pointless by now. "If not for them... for me at least ...." Litid begged, looking to his brother with as much pleading as he could. "And if you still wanna go at least tell me where your going?"

“I’m going to a college lecture on medicine with Yu...there’s reason to believe that they might be able to help me get better once and for all...” yukie replied as he smiled a little “were going to be three towns over I’ll have my phone if they want to call and chew me out” yukie added before running off into the bushes and into Yus car.

Litid watches his brother go.

A few hours later, their mother finds Yukie is missing. She screeches and Litid explains everything to his parents once he and Carl calm her down. Both mother and father are angry beyond belief. Carl called dozens of times, leaving message after message demanding Yukie come home immediately.

After Litid had gone to bed, Evie and Carl are in their room talking.

"Do you really think it needs to be that way? They'll both be so much more upset!" Evie exclaimed brushing out her hair. Carlton gave a heavy sigh and scrubbed his face. "I know it is, but Yukie is getting worse. He needs help and us to be there for constantly.... we can't give Litid the attention he needs while getting help and attention Yukie needs to.... and it's not like we'll send him away forever. And it's for his own safety to!"

Evelyn looked at her lap. "But Ukraine is so far away....." she mumbled. Carl wrapped his arms arpund her. "Yes ... but it'll be safer and calmer for him.... he won't have to worry about looking after Yukie and he can focus on his own schooling for a little while...."

(Nooooooooooooo! Not my precious litid now who will yukie torment XD)

Yukie of course by this time was crashing in the hotel room with Yu who had a surprise for him and after all night of explaining and figuring things out the man had decided to keep yukie just a day longer for observation due to how he had taken the news that he had a twin...an identical one at that and that that’s why Yu had gotten him away from his parents wanting to cause that rift between them over time so he could have ancompleate set to experiment on. He of course awnsered the phone eventually calling back to the boys parents as he smirked.

(Lol Litid did try to bring Yukie back :p)

Carlton glared at the phone but gave a sigh. He really should report this man but. Have his licenses seized...

"Just be sure the boy is back in time to say goodbye to his brother..." and Carlton hung up. Maybe not the best thing to leave off the phone with but... he was out of options just short of calling the police.

The nest morning, Litid was told the news that in a month, he would be on a plan to Ukraine to go to s special school for at least a year and at most until he graduated. Litid stared in shock for a moment but then he gave a sad little nod and went upstairs to cry more and set aside what he would bring with him.

After awhile of staring at his wall, Litid tried to call his brother.

“...I’m sorry...he’s not letting me come back...” yukie mumbled as he sat in the hotel room watching his twin play with the tv remote Yu having stepped out. “...I’m sorry for getting you yelled at more” yukie whispered trying not to cry.

Litid's voice cracked as he tried to speak again. "Th-that's not the problem....why doesn't anybody want me...." another sniffle and a hiccup. "I was always afraid this day was coming..." a sob broke across the line." My birth mother was killed because people thought I was a curse on the town... your mother and father are sending me away.... " Litid scrubbed the tears off his cheeks. "Sometimes.... I really wish I was never born..."

“...they aren’t allowed to send you away!” Yukie snapped as he listened to his brother. “Stay there and I’ll come find you...just don’t let them in the room” yukie replied as he paced around the room before doing something smart for once. He called his father asking for help for once as he sat on the floor crying and keeping the phone on him having a breakdown.

“...do you need an address?” Ayme asked gently on the phone as he looked at yukie not understanding why his new playmate was upset.

Carlton answered ready to yell again thinking it was Yu, but paused when he heard Yukie. "Just tell me where you are, Yukie, try and keep calm ok? Can y ou tell me what you see outside "

“...we are in a hotel last I knew it was by the ocean just off the beach” Ayme replied as he looked out the window as best as he could through the curtains. “...it’s got a whale on it” he added before sitting down next to his younger as he let yukie cry into him Ayme of course quite groggy from the medicine Yu had given them to move them around easier. “Dad keeps moving us around to much...” Ayme added having been raised by Yu after he was taken from the hospital.

• Saga locked this topic