• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• EvilStewie

• .dia

• sarah3161

And don't hate me, but after seeing the anime I kinda want Chiaki to end up with Yuu...

I agree, I also feel that Chiaki is better with Yuu than with Hatori...

well, I still like Sekaiichi Hatsukoi a lot, especially Takano x Ritsu pair

I really love this anime!! Ritsu is soo cute onion0 I like the main pairing but I think 2nd pairing HitorixChiaki also grows in me..I really like Tori,,idk why though..Chiaki is lucky to have him, perfect boyfriend material..gosh

• 2 weeks later...

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is better in some ways than Junjou Romantica.. but it still doesn't surpass it. ;D

I love them both, but I gotta say, this is my favorite.

Hello :msn_red_fox 5

Thought I'd share a short Yokozawa video I made a while back. Love him, and after reading the novel I loved him more! I couldn't get the quality right with the file type my friend had to share the clips with, so I couldn't add a lot of effects or anything flashy. I had to cut the last verse of the song too, cause I ran out of clips. Hope you like it!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

Hello fellow Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi fans! foxy3

That video is awesome! ^_^ I like Yokozawa but he's trying to stop my favourite pairing from being together!

Ahhhh, Takano and Onodera are such a cute couple!!

:Red_fox:

I've just started watching the Second season, and they're already breaking my heart!! I can't bear it! :msn_red_fox 18

I absolutely love those two! I want them to be together forever!

*over dramatic* :msn_red_fox 14

• Like 2

lol, Nah he moved on! I don't know if you got the chance to read the Yokozawa no baai novel, but its amazing! He really isn't a bad guy, Promise!

haha I just finished the second season, and I was happy when he backed off. No, I haven't had a chance to read that, I'm getting to reading the manga now, I'm excited for that! ^_^

And I know deep down that he's not that bad, he's just in love with Masamune. I mean, who wouldn't be? haha

• 3 weeks later...

Yokozawa Takafumi No baii Vol 2 ...First chapter has been translated!! He's like a cranky prince charming in this :Red_fox:

uwaahh~~~ I love this series. :cuteonion41:

*raises hand* Can i join the fun here? :cuteonion57:

how i wish there is a third season to this anime. Havent read the manga up to the recent chapters onionn3

Guess i reallly really have to recover my manga/anime ASAP! :Red_fox5:

But before that i need to buy a new external drive~~~ onionn3

I'm missing a lot! :cuteonion53:

huwaaaaahh! me wants to have the 3rd season of SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI!!!

*sigh*

and also my favorite pair chiaki and hatori!!!!!!!

bazai!!

:hamtaro-005 (23):

@neajyarem Oh! also like those two. but sometimes i felt sorry for Hatori because Chiaki keeps on clinging to the other one (what was his name again? sorry i forgot).

But my most favorite (-> this might sound redundant LOL!) couple was takano and nodera of course! foxy2

Oh one more thing, does yokozawa-san have his own partner? i cant find the time to scan every manga at the moment.

YES! Yokozawa got himself a new man!! Omg they are my favorite, but its mostly a novel based story. I think there was one little 12 pages manga that came with the first novel, not sure if that happened with the 2nd novel, but I think so. The link I posted above is for the first chapter of the 2nd novel translation..

Here is the link to The first novel if your interested, Its awesome!!

Its all put together here is an RAR file,

• Like 1