• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• EvilStewie

• .dia

• sarah3161

i love this anime....one of my favorites!! :) I love all the pairings, but ofc my top 1 pairing here is Onodera and Takano!!! kyaaaa~~ won't get tired watching this over and over and over again!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I uploaded a picture of Takano and Onodera

, i think u would like it, I love this anime to. I think the story is really nice.

The manga has more luuv scene but I still feel they have done a good job in the anime with the emotions.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought book 4 of the English translation, me so happy:Cool: Also got 12 English Junjo romantica volumes, crying out loud Tokyopop is dead:Sulky:

Hello, guys:_red_fox 3. Finally decide to join this fanclub. I just bought the whole set dvd of Sekaiichi hatsukoi season 1 and season 2 :In love: my favourite couple of course is onoderaxtakano. They are so adorable together.

What, the 4th book is out,,... what the. Im on a waiting list and I havent got a message the 4th one is out .... thank good for reading online.... but still, I want the manga.... oh I also want the dvd, the serie is really fun.