Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi Fanclub

qinuox

Woah,I really love Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi ^_____^ When I finished the anime,I started the manga :X Its damnn interesting...I can't wait to see what will happen in the next season.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• EvilStewie

• .dia

• sarah3161

Guest FujoshiFTW

/Raises hand. I am definately a Sekai-Ichi-Hatsukoi fangirl. When I was watching the anime I enjoyed it more than Junjou since the storyline was more mature (I guess, since the plot was more complex) and the art was more focused and delicate (probably wrong words to guess, but oh well).

I am totally obsessed with the Chiaki Yoshino and Yoshiyuki Hatori pairing. Or maybe it's just my love for Hatori /sidewards glance XD It's kinda sad that this pairing doesn't get as much limelight as the other pairings.

Woah,I really love Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi ^_____^ When I finished the anime,I started the manga :X Its damnn interesting...I can't wait to see what will happen in the next season.

I also

I hope that the second season would not be as short as the first.

I would like at least 20 episodes, but it's just impossible .. but I would hope at 13.

Well there will be one OAD before the season 2 start and 12 ep. so may be you could said 13 ep... ^^;;;

I will wait with impatience

Well OAD will come out on 27 on this month... so only 9 or 8 day to go... ^^;;;

For the season 2... still little less then 3 weeks to go... --;;;

Well OAD will come out on 27 on this month... so only 9 or 8 day to go... ^^;;;

For the season 2... still little less then 3 weeks to go... --;;;

While we are waiting OAD ... When I watched the first season and there are already so sad was snapped, but then read about the output of the second season, was delighted

I also

I hope that the second season would not be as short as the first.

Well I'm worry only about one thing "What will they change in the anime"... Because you know there are always changed things... >.>

Well I'm worry only about one thing "What will they change in the anime"... Because you know there are always changed things... >.>

They might... The manga itself isn't finish so they might have to change some... ^^;;;

Yeah...XD Well as soon as they don't change the most important things,everything will be fine ^^ And...if its possible to finish the manga soon?What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

just watched the second ep

i remember when reading the manga i hoped that they would make an ep out of it

ahhh what a great anime, manga :D:D:D

I looked first series of the second season,it was fun, of course I read the manga but hear it all in the voice acting. It's cool. onion4

yeah, it's so cool to hear them speaking and moving! *yeah, at least for me. hehe*

yeah, it's so cool to hear them speaking and moving! *yeah, at least for me. hehe*

I agree with you, unfortunately not all the chapters of the manga get into anime..