• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• EvilStewie

• .dia

• sarah3161

Lately I've been obsessed with the couple Shota and Yuukina.

OMG!!! THE CLIFFHANGER when I was reading the manga about them. gyaaaaah!

I love Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. It really has a more mature approach compared to JR but then I would never have discovered SH if not for JR. I ADORE JUNJOU ROMANTICA!!!

However, I've only been strictly focused on reading the manga online.

I have not watched the anime yet.

I didn't even know there was an anime until I read this thread. LOL

I suck! @____@

• Like 4

same for me yojichan. I love both JR & SIH. SIH is a better one compared to JR but I still love JR as much as I love SIH. Nakamura-sensei (is it correct?) work is truly amazing. I thank her for creating such sweet BL. Thank you thank you sensei. I love u. Kyaaaaa........ LOVE for SIH & LOVE for JR.

I really got addicted to KirishimaxYokozawa Pairing :D!!!!!!!!!!

At first I can't imagine Yokozawa being the uke in this relationship,

and I don't like Kirishima to be the uke either XD

Their builds are really suitable for a seme one :D

But when I read along the novel,

I came to accept that Yokozawa is an uke XD

ANYWAYS,

I LOVE THEM BOTH.

MY second favorite pairing after YuukinaxShouta :D

Oyeah XD

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

:cuteonion7: while i woke up today , i opened my P C like every saturday to download new ep :Red_fox7:

and then i was like sad.gif :Red_fox10::4yoyo22::leaf16::leaf9:

I've just finished this series. And just watched the OVA moments ago...*sigh* The sakura blowing into the room is just so magical...I suddenly wished sakura trees do thrive here! But muri da yo, in the first place, it's a tropical country here. But well, Junjou Romantica was my first yaoi anime ever, and it's what got me into the yaoi world. And it even got me reading the mangas (I am really not a manga worm since I'm lazy with screening the pages when I've watched the anime itself). I really can't say which is better--Junjou or Sekai? I guess I just love Junjou since it has a lighter side and a much more younger air. I think--the Junjou love stories is about loyalty and acceptance. Sekai is a much mature one, more serious. And I think, what keeps Onodera from accepting that he really does love Takano-san is pride. On the soundtrack note, Sekai has a much more heartwarming set of soundtracks than Junjou, but Junjou wins with its opening and ending themes.XD

I wonder where I could read the novels. The picture with Yokozawa and Kirishima just made me squeal!!! Nakamura-sensei just started on their story in the manga, I really wonder how's it going with the novels...

*inhales* My first post. I just finished the OVA...*fangirl sigh* The scene of the sakura blowing inside the library was just oh-so-heartwarming. It just made me more crave to go to Japan...

Sekai-ichi hatsukoi is only my 2nd yaoi anime...I'm really a newbie in the yaoi world as an otaku, what got me into it was another Nakamura-sensei work--Junjou Romantica. The moment I watched it, I fell in love.

I really don't know which work is better. But I guess, drawing and animation-wise, it's Sekai-ichi...however, I love Junjou with its humor, it has a lighter side. But Sekai is a more mature one, I think what keeps Onodera from fully accepting that he still loves Takano-san is pride.

Also, I really wonder where I could get to read Sekai-ichi novels. The picture with Yokozawa and Kirishima just made me squeal...On the manga, Nakamura-sensei had just started with their case, but it seems there's a lot been going on with the novel.XD.

@Takatsu.. There is "Yokozawa Takafumi No Baai" novel in YO if you want read http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/4463-Yokozawa-Takafumi-No-Baai . its completed, just will add their 2 short stories more. Enjoy :)

• Like 1

If it's not too much to ask, does anyone know where I can find Junjou Romantica and the Yoshino Chiaki light novel downloads in english? They are in Japanese in Google.:(. Arigatou.

@Takatsu.. "Yoshino Chiaki No Baai" novel is still in japanese language ! I have read one novel of Yoshino chiaki no Baai but the person who is translating these novels does not wanna give permission about sharing 'em into other webpages . so you have to wait :) when this person does give permission to me or when there is a translation about these novels by others then I will upload 'em into YO :)

Aww...thanks a lot Yuukina-san!XD. I've finished the light novel of The Case of Yokozawa Takafumi. I'm really glad that Yokozawa will not need to feel lonely anymore...because being heartbroken is one of the most painful things in this world.

I hope they also give one for Yuu. I really like this guy's personality more than Hatori.

Onodera and Takano are my favs. I love her soap operas shes got going on. I just wish this was as graphic in the sex scene as Junjou was but i like this one much better as far as story. (these are my guilty pleasures)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^ I love Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi

Just finished watching the 2nd season awhile ago.... and I seriously love all 3 couples. This series is just so heart warming and cute ♥

I actually prefer the anime over the manga, since the art style in the manga is a bit messy.....but both are great nevertheless

Now if only they would make a 3rd season *here to being hopeful

• 4 weeks later...

Finally Chapter 13 of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is out !!! after long wait ,it was awesome to read it ! Sadly the person removed english translate of new chapter but still going to share mediafire link of new chapter :) its in japanese or chinese language I'm not sure but anyhow, here you go

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Lemme give one clue about it :p

ritsutakano.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I've only seen the anime and I liked it a lot. All the couples are great. Kisa-san is adorable and Chiaki is also amazing.

And don't hate me, but after seeing the anime I kinda want Chiaki to end up with Yuu...

I have watched the first season of it and instantly fell in love with Shōta Kisa and Kō Yukina rabbit4 the other couples are pretty awesome but Kisa is still my favorite!