• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• EvilStewie

• .dia

• sarah3161

You got to be kidding me.................... rabbit5:7yoyo10::banhbao29:

Oh my god Yuu where do you find these things?!

And how long will we have to wiat till THIS COMES OUT!!!! MAAANNN!!! :Red_fox5:

Hehe lets say it like i'm in everywhere ;Pp Hrmm Hybrid child licensed soo anytime mangaka can come back with new chapters of sekai-ichi hatsukoi, Yukina Kou no baai maybe? :D;)

@aleliavc if you wanna read novel side then

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
here . i'm not following sekai-ichi hatsukoi into there, not only there i meant :) as i said before dear aleliavc there is no new chapters of it atm :) soo you have to wait and hrmm i will pm you when the new chapter is out !! okay? :)

• Like 3

Did u guys know where to read yoshino chiaki novel ? I want to read it so so much that it's bugging me terribly. Someone kindly help me. I'm begging. (bows down):hamtaro-005 (4):

really!!! I read them. But they didn't match with the anime. There's no very long chapter like onodera in yoshino case. So I searched through in wiki & some other web sites, said it was published in novel form. Then, I searched again for english translation. But, I found nothing. So if u find one please let me know. Oh & thanks for the reply.

:) Mostly i'm following all news about Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi :) and true, there have been 4 novels published about Yoshino Chiaki No Baai :) in my opinion there will be no translation of Yoshino Chiaki No Baai's novel cos its in japanese language and translating 'em is taking long time :) Lets hope that someone will translate it and for sure i will upload it into here when its out !! Yvw !!
  • Like 1

It seems like we have wait for our hero to translate it. Sobb..... But well, thanks. I will wait for the day to come. (with high hopes.) he he....

• Like 2

i'm sending you a pm about Yoshino Chiaki No Baai's novel 1 soo you can read it but lemme add the novels were not written by Nakamura and she didnt give any notes to the author sooo yeah thats why novel and manga sides will be different of Yoshina Chiaki No Baai :) enjoy while reading !

• Like 1

I have recently come across sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and I have fallen in love with it, though I cannot discuss much of it yet or how well I enjoyed it because I'm in the middle of of the first season, I will try to finish it as soon as I can so I can discuss more, but I am a fan of this yaoi LOVE it!!!

Awesome new couple of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi Kirishima-Yokozawa :)

Are you for real? s*** that is so awesome!! i want to see them together!!!! cool!!

I want Yokozawa to be the uke... leaf2

but that will probably not happen... :p