• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• EvilStewie

• .dia

• sarah3161

wow, love this fanclub so much, i watch sekaiichi hatsukoi so many time, but i don't see it boring, so excited when watche it

My favorite couple is, Onodera and Takano, but the person like me in real life is Shota Kisa!!!! I wish i can find a person like Yukina. I don't know how love is :leaf9:

^ dont worry my dear... he/she will come one day...

just sit back and relax, and wait for the love of your life..

or your could just be the aggressive one and do the initiative...

Maybe if you try, you'll be able to find that person :))

I love onoderaXtakano and kisaXyukina....

@EvilStewie

Thank you! :D:D:D Thanks everyone for sharing :)

@Kisecchi

Are you serious? Takano.. Uke???? with... Yokozawa?? waiiiitt.... I thought he was— seme *_* /mind is blown

but Yokozawa is Uke with Kirishima/My favorite couple btw along with Yukina x Shouta/ so now i'm confuse lol I haven't been updated with SIH for a while now >_> dammit! If it wasn't late here I would be reading the links you gave us :> Thanks again Kisecchi!

• Like 1

@ Lavi

I think Yokozawa and Takano's encounter is left opened as far as who was top and bottom, Yokozawa never really answered the question! All he said was he didn't like to bottom. Then after Zen said they could switch he agreed to it.

• Like 2

oh...yokozawa has a partner already... good for him. now he shouldn't be bothering onodera and takno-san! thanks for sharing EvilStewie ^^,

Your welcome! Yeah He has moved on to bigger and better things, The only person getting in Takano and Ritsu's way now is...Well Ritsu!

• Like 1

I'm having a complete fangirl moment right now!

I'm reading and then I get to this part and I'm like...

tumblr_ma7ypdHalP1rqcg94.gif

So I reread

‘Yokozawa snapped his hand out once more and curled his fingers into the collar of Kirishima’s shirt, jerking him forward and stealing his lips. He forced his tongue inside and initiated a provocative kiss, then slipped his free hand around the back of Kirishima’s head as he sat there shocked stupid and deepened the kiss further. Shoving aside all sense of shame, he boldly ravaged Kirishima’s mouth—if he showed one iota of shyness here, he’d be playing right into the guy’s hands.

He slowly pulled away and muttered, “Now this…is me seducing you.” And while a few regrets lingered in the back of his mind, there was no turning back now.

Now I'm like..

tumblr_ma7ytm73161rqcg94.gif

• Like 3

oh...yokozawa has a partner already... good for him. now he shouldn't be bothering onodera and takno-san! thanks for sharing EvilStewie ^^,

Yea I know lol and they are one of my favorite pairings xD it's just reading Kiseiichi comment I got confuse lol

@ Lavi

I think Yokozawa and Takano's encounter is left opened as far as who was top and bottom, Yokozawa never really answered the question! All he said was he didn't like to bottom. Then after Zen said they could switch he agreed to it.

Hmm true. It's ok I'll leave that to my imagination >_

Thanks for the replies guys :>

Mind if I join?

@ Lavi

For some reason I always picture Takano on the bottom, He seems like the Uke around Yokozawa to me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found a cute doujinshi on September scanlations and thought I should share, enjoy! KisaxYukina

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...

Nakamura Shungiku is my all time favourite mangaka, I love all her works and she did a great job with Sekaiichi Hatsukoi besides Junjou Romantica. I read and watch Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (bought the dvd too :D) Its quite a shame that the anime is shounen-ai...I was a little sad that there wasn't any sex scenes like in junjou but I still loved the anime nontheless and her art is nicer in Sekaiichi.