[Quiz] Are u a Seme or a Uke?

nitemare

You are a masocistic uke. You like to have the ultra superior seme to command you. You are dependent and like to give everything in your life to your seme. You don't neccessarily like to be toyed with, but if it makes your lover happy you'll endure it. You may not show it out right, but you are a passionate person who adores their seme unconditionally.

oh ho o_o and I based this off one of my real life relationships...ehhhhh..... XD; She's gonna crack up when she sees this.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamieboy

• cherryyuri

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• Lady.Taser

the fact that i wasn't trying to get this disturbs me ._.

my result

You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them.

• 2 weeks later...

You are both. You like to have control, but at the same time you don't mind giving that control to others. You are flexible and energetic. Who your partner is depends on weither or not you are uke.

Well, I'm a seke so the result is good (:

I GOT:

Your Result

(You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are always there to give support. )

I am pretty shocked to be a seme!

Oh well...

Your Result

You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are allways there to give support.

It's really surprising me when I saw my own results...bwahahahhahaha...

I never thought if I can be a seme... ^^;;;

"You are an agressive seme. You like to be the center of your uke's world, and will kill anyone who so much as looks at them. You are firey and passionea.e You probably drive your uke insane because you are so hard to keep up with."

WTF!? LMFAO...... I'm Uke all the way.... I have never been a Seme...... EVER!

I'm Uke all the way!

Hah! I don't even need to take this to know that I'm an uke....But here's what I got anyway...

Your Result

You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are allways there to give support.

Huh, wait what???

That's not what I was expecting at all....-.-'

This is what I got...I am not surprised PTL

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

OH. rabbit16

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, this is something to think about~

You are a masocistic uke. You like to have the ultra superior seme to command you. You are dependent and like to give everything in your life to your seme. You don't neccessarily like to be toyed with, but if it makes your lover happy you'll endure it. You may not show it out right, but you are a passionate person who adores their seme unconditionaly.

wow...I think I was both.

• Like 1

Your Result

You are an agressive uke. Your seme is yours and only yours. Anyone else who touches them can die. You want the attention of your lover, and only want them to think of you. You can't stand to be alone, and are allways willing to please your partner.

Woah!! rabbit0

Your Result:

You are mostly uke. You are strong, but prefer to submit to others. You aren't a leader, but you aren't quite a follower either. You like to have someone who can support you, but once in awhile it's nice to be in controll.

So.. I.. Am.. A.. SEKE! YAY! *throws confetti* onion0 All Ukes bow to me! And Seme's i'm raping everyone!

My Result:

You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them

rabbit13

Your Result

You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them.

Interesting...

You are a passive uke.

You come across as seme, but deep down you are really a needy uke. You act tough, but your seme can see right through it. At first glance people would say you are seme, but your lover knows just how fragile you really are.

o w o.... How interesting xD

I Got :

:hamtaro-005 (5):

You are an absolute seme. You are seme and seme only. You are protective and caring. You want your uke to be happy and safe. If there is ever a problem you are quick to solve it. You spoil your uke, but at the sametime you let them know their limits.

You are a loving seme. You care deeply for your uke, and will do anything for them. You are probably older than your partner and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay.

• 2 weeks later...

MY RESULT>>

You are mostly uke. You are strong, but prefer to submit to others. You aren't a leader, but you aren't quite a follower either. You like to have someone who can support you, but once in awhile it's nice to be in controll.

I wanna be a seme...

:msn_red_fox 18

• Like 1

You are an absolute seme. You are seme and seme only. You are protective and caring. You want your uke to be happy and safe. If there is ever a problem you are quick to solve it. You spoil your uke, but at the sametime you let them know their limits.

well, I knew i would be a seme, but if I would be a normal seme not sadisic one is new for me. XD.

MY RESULT>>

I wanna be a seme...

Didz, don't worry! You have to work hard and then you'll be a perfect seme :cuteonion9: