[Quiz] Are u a Seme or a Uke?

nitemare

Your Result:

You are an agressive seme. You like to be the center of your uke's world, and will kill anyone who so much as looks at them. You are firey and passionea.e You probably drive your uke insane because you are so hard to keep up with.

uauuuuu matti!! hehe

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamieboy

• cherryyuri

• JenovaVII

• unblocked

«You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are allways there to give support.» This is SO me!

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

:5yoyo21:

• Like 1

"You are an agressive uke. Your seme is yours and only yours. Anyone else who touches them can die. You want the attention of your lover, and only want them to think of you. You can't stand to be alone, and are allways willing to please your partner."

*Goes and kill herself*

Why ;_; , Im suposed to be a seme ;_; ~ but, the quiz is right... I´m like that... uhg e_e

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

Welcome to the club, Angeal. *smirk*

(You totally weren't expecting that one, huh? xD)

• 1 month later...

My result= You are a loving seme. You care deeply for your uke, and will do anything for them. You are probably older than your partner and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay.

WOW I'm a seme, unbelievable!

My result... guess what it is...

Well I used to get this... now I am this...

And once I was both...

I don't think myself in this... --;;;

Some part yes... some part no...

You are a loving seme(are you sure I am seme --;; ). You care deeply for your uke(Yes, I do care which ever), and will do anything for them(Yes, I will do anything!!!). You are probably older than your partner(I don't have one now... but I did with other person... but he is older --;;; ) and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay(100% nobody want to mess with me... --# ) .

You are an absolute seme. You are seme and seme only. You are protective and caring. You want your uke to be happy and safe. If there is ever a problem you are quick to solve it. You spoil your uke, but at the sametime you let them know their limits.

Yup That is me pretty much :hamtaro-005 (6):

My result.-You are a demanding uke. The only thing that keeps you from being seme is the fact that you don't like to be ontop. You controll the entire relationship and your seme knows it. You love having them meet your every whim and they don't seem to mind. You comand your lover's attention, and they are perfectly willing to give it to you.

OMG 0o I thought that I was walking Kawai...:Red_fox11:

my result:

You are mostly uke. You are strong, but prefer to submit to others. You aren't a leader, but you aren't quite a follower either. You like to have someone who can support you, but once in awhile it's nice to be in controll.

well whichever is fine.. =,=

man! this is my result, strange

You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are allways there to give support.

You are an agressive seme. You like to be the center of your uke's world, and will kill anyone who so much as looks at them. You are firey and passionea.e You probably drive your uke insane because you are so hard to keep up with.

What?! O_o

Agressive me?!....nãaaa :D

Uh-huh.

Your Result

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have control and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionately. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

Your Result

You are an agressive uke. Your seme is yours and only yours. Anyone else who touches them can die. You want the attention of your lover, and only want them to think of you. You can't stand to be alone, and are allways willing to please your partner.

and from another site sameuke.com(what i more prefer)

Dramatic uke:

Intense, untrusting, and with a flair for dark drama, the Dramatic Uke experiences the world on a different level than most. Creative and deep feeling, they are experts at human emotion, and can see right through to your real motives and weakness. However, they are ruled by their own thoughts and emotions, sometimes too much. As they cannot escape the darkness within their soul, they find themselves subconsciously drawing in the Sadistic Seme - the only one who can make them forget...

Other common traits of the Dramatic Uke personality include being: intelligent, suspicious, manipulative, sensual, and secretive.

The Dramatic Uke personality best (but not always) corresponds with these associations:

both, oh my oh my they are total right ;)

and from another site sameuke.com(what i more prefer)

i also did the test on that side, thanks for sharing (but there's a typing error: it's

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

my result:

You are aOpportunist Seme!

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.

i don't quite see myself in that but maybe they're right anyway

Oh, I don't know about this until I took the quiz. Can this thing be trusted? -.-

My result:

"You are both. You like to have controll, but at the sametime you don't mind giving that controll to others. You are flexible and energetic. Who your partner is depends on weither or not you are uke."

Well… this is surprising =/

You are both. You like to have controll, but at the sametime you don't mind giving that controll to others. You are flexible and energetic. Who your partner is depends on weither or not you are uke.

I don't think this quizz is very accurate lol No way am I seme.

...and they can't spell either XD

i got

Kind of true...

You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are allways there to give support.

• 3 weeks later...

You are both. You like to have controll, but at the sametime you don't mind giving that controll to others. You are flexible and energetic. Who your partner is depends on weither or not you are uke.

Yeah right...:9yoyo30:

I didn't actually think that I would get this one.

I don't think this quizz is very accurate lol No way am I seme.

...and they can't spell either XD

I did get seke just like me. Are you both?

um.....i guess its true...

You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them.