[Quiz] Are u a Seme or a Uke?

nitemare

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

i got:

Your Result

You are an agressive seme. You like to be the center of your uke's world, and will kill anyone who so much as looks at them. You are firey and passionea.e

:leaf12:

• Like 7

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamieboy

• cherryyuri

• rotten boy

• unblocked

"You are a masocistic uke. You like to have the ultra superior seme to command you. You are dependent and like to give everything in your life to your seme. You don't neccessarily like to be toyed with, but if it makes your lover happy you'll endure it. You may not show it out right, but you are a passionate person who adores their seme unconditionaly. " -RESULT

WOHOOOOOOOOOO. This is so Me. Masocistic?? HAHAHAHAHA.

• Like 2

You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them

that was fun :D

• Like 2

You are a demanding uke. The only thing that keeps you from being seme is the fact that you don't like to be ontop. You controll the entire relationship and your seme knows it. You love having them meet your every whim and they don't seem to mind. You comand your lover's attention, and they are perfectly willing to give it to you.

Oh God !! >.

I'm a seme and here I thought I was a uke XD

You are a loving seme. You care deeply for your uke, and will do anything for them. You are probably older than your partner and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay.

2948 other people got this result! That's 9%

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

this is my result..

Your Result

You are an agressive seme. You like to be the center of your uke's world, and will kill anyone who so much as looks at them. You are firey and passionea.e You probably drive your uke insane because you are so hard to keep up with.

• 2 weeks later...

Your Result

You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are allways there to give support.

....hmmm thats interesting bc in real life im an uke...0.0 looks like i have some things to try ;)

• Like 2

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

What...the...f**k? Me? Sadistic??? :msn_red_fox 11

Even if I play it twice, I get either agressive seme, either sadistic....There's something wrong with the game :msn_red_fox 7

• Like 1

Unsurprisingly:

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

• Like 1

My Result:

You are both. You like to have controll, but at the sametime you don't mind giving that controll to others. You are flexible and energetic. Who your partner is depends on weither or not you are uke.

:D

Not what I was expecting but it totally fits lol

Your Result

You are mostly uke. You are strong, but prefer to submit to others. You aren't a leader, but you aren't quite a follower either. You like to have someone who can support you, but once in awhile it's nice to be in controll.

• Like 1

Your Result

You are a loving seme. You care deeply for your uke, and will do anything for them. You are probably older than your partner and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay.

:leaf5:

• Like 1

Are you a Seme, or are you an Uke

You are both. You like to have controll, but at the sametime you don't mind giving that controll to others. You are flexible and energetic. Who your partner is depends on weither or not you are uke.

You are a passive uke. You come across as seme, but deep down you are really a needy uke. You act tough, but your seme can see right through it. At first glance people would say you are seme, but your lover knows just how fragile you really are.

Hmmm.... quite true XDD

• Like 1

"You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are allways there to give support."

-That made me feel sweet inside! :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

aha!

yeah i agree with my result.

You are mostly uke. You are strong, but prefer to submit to others. You aren't a leader, but you aren't quite a follower either. You like to have someone who can support you, but once in awhile it's nice to be in control.

i completely agree with my result. it's so... me! haha

You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them.

Uhum... ûu

I don't know :x

Do I seem like beeing seme (on the outside lol)?! >3

Damn, it doesn't fit. :D

-sad-

Your Result

You are a passive uke. You come across as seme, but deep down you are really a needy uke. You act tough, but your seme can see right through it. At first glance people would say you are seme, but your lover knows just how fragile you really are.

My result is :

"You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them."

Yes, i am Uke xD

uke ^^

i suggest you to go to semeuke.com

quizz is much better and it's like they are describing you :cuteonion48:

really awesome site

I guess I like playing both sides of the fence. Does that make me indecisive? Hmmm.

Results:

You are both. You like to have control but at the same time you don't mind giving control to others.

You are flexible and energetic. Who your partner is depends on whether or not you are uke.

Your Result:

You are an agressive seme. You like to be the center of your uke's world, and will kill anyone who so much as looks at them. You are firey and passionea.e You probably drive your uke insane because you are so hard to keep up with.