[Quiz] Are u a Seme or a Uke?

nitemare

You are an agressive seme. You like to be the center of your uke's world, and will kill anyone who so much as looks at them. You are firey and passionea.e You probably drive your uke insane because you are so hard to keep up with.

Whoah.

My head just exploded.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamieboy

• cherryyuri

• JenovaVII

• unblocked

Absolute Seme~

You are an absolute seme. You are seme and seme only. You are protective and caring. You want your uke to be happy and safe. If there is ever a problem you are quick to solve it. You spoil your uke, but at the same time you let them know their limits.

I'm so not surprised XD

You are a loving seme. You care deeply for your uke, and will do anything for them. You are probably older than your partner and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay. Yes mostly that how i am lol

I wasn't that surprised with my result:

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

Quiz 1:

I am....

You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone.

and Semeuke.com quiz

(Got many wrong results o_O If i'd be a guy, i'd tied my uke up, but then i get: You'd like to be tied up... WHAT!? )

You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!

Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.

Oh I loved reading the results it really makes up for some fun time distraction! I guess I'm a little bit of everything? That might mean that my partner is lucky? Depending on who it is he gets to choose which one I'll be.

In quiz 1: Your Result

You are a passive seme. It's hard to tell by your actions, but you really are seme. Most see you as uke, but when it comes right down to it, your the one on top. You are gentle with your uke, and are allways there to give support.

kmn.gif You are a Dramatic Uke

You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.

Most compatible with: Sadistic Seme

Least compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Romantic Seme

What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You are an agressive uke. Your seme is yours and only yours. Anyone else who touches them can die. You want the attention of your lover, and only want them to think of you. You can't stand to be alone, and are allways willing to please your partner.

*facepalm*

This is what I got:

You are an agressive uke. Your seme is yours and only yours. Anyone else who touches them can die. You want the attention of your lover, and only want them to think of you. You can't stand to be alone, and are allways willing to please your partner.

i got:

Your Result

You are an agressive seme. You like to be the center of your uke's world, and will kill anyone who so much as looks at them. You are firey and passionea.e

:leaf12:

I definately am a uke I know that even without a quiz lol. I took one quiz before and it said I was a seme!! SOOOO wrong!! lol

You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them

that was fun :D

Thats what I am too, Sarah

I have done this quiz or one like it before and it kept saying I was seme even when I chose answers that I know are uke answers lol so I just ignore it. I know I am totally a uke lol

Your Result

You are both. You like to have controll, but at the sametime you don't mind giving that controll to others. You are flexible and energetic. Who your partner is depends on weither or not you are uke.

Apparently I'm the type that can go either way.

Also, the person who created this can't spell control tssk tssk

"You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them."

wowww i'm an uke >

in the first one i got this:

You are both. You like to have controll, but at the sametime you don't mind giving that controll to others. You are flexible and energetic. Who your partner is depends on weither or not you are uke.

GOsh! i can totaly relate to this!! ^^

i think i can be both with no problem! :)

in the other one -

i got this:

You are a Chibi Seme

You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

in the begining i thought it was totaly not like me!! i don't control others and what i show is what i am!

but after reading the all description... maybe i can relate a bit... xD

here is goes... for those who are patient to read it! :p

Mischievous, loyal, and intelligent, the Chibi Seme always seems to have a quiet energy whispering around them, suggesting that there is much more to them then what there first appears to be. Laid-back, and not one to call a lot of attention to themselves, they tend to guard their creative, forceful, (and somewhat manipulative) inner self behind an easygoing and playful exterior shell, which makes it impossible for most to truly know them. It takes a special Uke personality to see into the Chibi Seme's deep hidden self and release their sensual side, but once the Chibi Seme has let in that one special person, they will be forever loyal, loving, and protective.

A Chibi Seme will never be completely happy with just the ordinary. Setting themselves somewhat apart from the rest of the world, they need someone like-minded to keep them challenged intellectually and spiritually - a partner to inspire their dark naughty adventures and give them the motivation to take control.

I'm a Uke I'm sure about that I like to be loved, touched, kissed, cared for, protected bla bla bla

but I will take the Quiz and see....

You are an absolute uke. You are the very embodyment of ukeness. You are cute and sweet. You are egar to please your seme and cry easily. Your parner is the center of your universe and you want to allways be with them.

OMG!!

Haha. Seme. Ofcourse.

'You are an absolute seme. You are seme and seme only. You are protective and caring. You want your uke to be happy and safe. If there is ever a problem you are quick to solve it. You spoil your uke, but at the sametime you let them know their limits.'

I Got this

Your Result

You are mostly uke. You are strong, but prefer to submit to others. You aren't a leader, but you aren't quite a follower either. You like to have someone who can support you, but once in awhile it's nice to be in controll.

• 2 weeks later...

You are mostly uke. You are strong, but prefer to submit to others. You aren't a leader, but you aren't quite a follower either. You like to have someone who can support you, but once in awhile it's nice to be in controll.

mostly uke? is that mean i cannot be a seme? >.

You are mostly seme. You come across as seme, and most people recognize that. But, there are a few who see you as a challenge and will try to tame you. A select few can, but most fall before your dominance. You are strong, but you probably do not wish this and are looking for the one to leash you.

That's an awesome quiz!

Your Result

You are a loving seme. You care deeply for your uke, and will do anything for them. You are probably older than your partner and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay.

and here I was thinking I'd be a Uke.. Perhaps I just need to find a Seme for once then !

"You are a loving seme. You care deeply for your uke, and will do anything for them. You are probably older than your partner and love how they can be so adorable. For the most part you are easy going, but if anyone messes with your beloved uke there will be hell to pay."

Okaaaaaayy..I'm so not a loving type ..but if I was in yaoi anime maybe I'll be that character

"You are a sadistic seme. You have to have controll and love to toy with your partner. You are cruel and demanding and want your uke to follow sute. Although you are cruel, you also love passionatly. You may tie up your uke and torment him, but you'd literally kill anyone else who tried. Your uke is yours and yours alone."

Ummm....

It's half right I suppose. I am not "cruel and demanding" though o-o

I'm actually quite nice to my Uke and am only demanding when he wants me to be....

o// -//o