Who's the real Monster? (WolfDog x Dragongirl) [18+]

WolfDog12

Asher went to the library and grabbed some history books and and hand written journal that looked to be 20 years old checking to see if anyone was coming he went back to his room. Asher felt like he was sneaking around, but when everyone he know lied to him about the war and he hasn't aged he needed to know what was going on. Arriving back at his room he opened and shut the door watching the demon sleep on his bed as he set on the floor and started to read the books he had just brought into the room

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Dragongirl26

Xegas slept unsure the books would tell the truth or not. What if they lied? Would he not wake from this night? Would he wake to find himself bound in the dungeon again for all kinds of torture? It all depended on these books. Hell, the war was only just over so maybe the books just didn't have it. A journal would be best. Probably a secret notebook, hidden, written by someone close to Asher. That would be his best bet.

As Asher read the books there was nothing that talked about the war almost like it was erased from the books. Next he picked up the Journal and started to read it

'Subject ten is doing real good no mater what we throw at him, where others have failed he has surpassed them all. The testing should be great and the subject will have no memory of what has happed to him in the past the only part is to see the future battle. We have mixed demon with is the best. We are going to implant memories into him, to think he was just some teen we found on the street and he will be the next human blood to achieve this goal and enhanced all of his abilities I will go into in a different journal ' Asher read wondering what the hell was going on. he looked at the date an it was 27 years ago. Asher kept reading, it was the entry for the next day. 'we have named him Asher and he hero. We are throwing him into battle with demon's tomorrow.' the next entry was a few years later. 'Just got back from the war Asher is too go we have to do something about it or he will become the next demon we have to fight. I am putting him to sleep and my son will take over watching him when the time comes. My son will erase Asher's memories again and he will take out more of the demons. DEMONS ARE EVIL AND NEED TO DIE. After all demon's are gone I will have Asher eliminated his powers are too great and he has demon blood in him. All books with Asher in them will also be destroyed.'

Asher slammed the book shut and threw the book across the room. "Thats why everything is different, but the same." he said as he curled into a ball and felt like crying.

Xegas's ear twitched but he didn't wake. He hadn't slept in over a week since Asher caught him and started torturing the demon. So he slept on. It was impressive the journal was found so easily. Though, what reason would the humans think Asher would look. He. Had to take the word of a demon to even think about looking so it was odd he'd found it. And in the library and not in a study or something.

Asher didn't move from his spot as he tried to remember what happened his his past. His past the one they implanted is his parents were members of the guards at the kings place so he thought going into the guards was the only right thing to do. Now he finds out that he was just some teenage kid they took off the street to experiment on. Asher thought about that all night and into the next day. He never did go to sleep he couldn't. How could he knowing what he did now. Part of him didn't feel safe any more.

Xegas slept through the rest of the night,the following day,and finally woke by sundown. He sat up and stretched. It had been a long time since he slept that damn well. He looked arou bbn d and found the human curled up on the ground thinking. Xegas scrunched his nose at the other. "Damn you stink. You need a bath. What's wrong? What did the humans do to you to cause the lose of memory and your inability to age?" He asked, moving to sit near the human but still on the bed. He didn't have a long leash.

Asher got up and he looked like something had been riped out of him he grabbed the Journal and handed it to here. "Here I'll go take a shower." he said walking over to the door make sure it was locked and then he headed to the bathroom to take a shower once he was done he came out and set on the bed looking like he needed sleep

Xegas took the journal and scowled at it for a moment. One might think the demon couldn't read until he muttered under his breath about how terrible the handwriting was. He read through it rather fast, and placed it aside when Asher returned. As he sat down, Xegas sighed heavily. "You may not like it now but you'll thank me later," the demon said and without warning, he grabbed Asher's mouth with one hand and the other struck him rather hard in the back of the neck to knock him out. Once he was asleep, degas gently laid the human on the bed and sat on the floor leaning against it as he let Asher sleep.

Asher was shocked when the demon grabbed him more so when his vision went black and he was sleeping. Asher started to dream about the past and the book he read. Nothing in his life made any since any more. Asher remained asleep the rest of the day and most of the next when he woke up and stared at the ceiling. "What the hell happened." he said holding his head. "Damn, I wonder if anything in my life is real any more."

"Well, this room is real, and I am real. So start by taking in small information and let other things sort out. Dont believe what is said by humans or demons. See with your own eyes first before believing. Things will work out," the demon said. He'd moved around the room and slept on the floor during the time but at the moment was again sitting on the floor leaning against the bed. "Did you sleep well?" Xegas wasn't looking at Asher. He was looking at the ground and the growl coming from his stomach from not having anything for 4. days again.... not helpful.

"I guess." he said looking at him then sighing. "Do you think some of my blood will be good for you for now until I can get some food. I'll go out to get some soon I promise." he said looking at him. " do you think it will do for now, Just don't take too much." he said

"Fine, I guess it will do... i try to avoid things so gross," he muttered before getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Look, you're constitution and that book say you have demon blood in you but to me, your blood taste just like any other human, gross but filling," he explained. Not the best compliment but it might put him at ease. With that the demon lined up and bit into Asher's neck and took a couple gulps before pulling away. The human should only feel light headed for a few seconds before being fine to go about his day without collapsing or feeling weak. "I guess I can make due with that. I'll reserve my energy," he added settling in a bit.

Asher set up after a few seconds. He got up, "Yeah that still doesn't make me feel any better I'll be back in a bit. " He said walking out of the room and to the kitchen. "from now on I want predator meat and bring it to my room!" He said as he turned around he saw what he thought was the his friend but looks of him he looked a little different.

"What's going on are you done with the demon already?" He asked.

"Leave me alone got it! I don't want to talk to anyone now. Just so you know I moved the demon to my room for some more torture." he said and walked off back to his room. once out of site of everyone he started to run to his room and shut the door. "WE should get meat soon."

"At least you don't look like a zombie anymore," he muttered to himself just after Asher left the room. The demon took over the bed again, stretching out on it as he looked at the ceiling waiting for the human to return. He thought about the collar and chain he wore and could easily remove... but he felt he needed to stay... even if for just a bit longer.

He looked over when Asher returned. "What do you mean we? You want to eat the meat of predators? Why do you even stick around humans? They're no good for you... though I doubt the demons will ever forgive you for the years or torment you put them through..."

"I plan on staying until I find out what the hell is going on. According to the journal I am half now leaving. So I don't belong to either world and no one would accept me. I guess I can leave and change my name. I'm sure no one will recognize me. It has after all been a long time and I'm not sure demon s ever got a good look if they did they died." He said looking at the demon taking up all of the bed.

"Keep in mind that demons out live humans by many, many years. You'd have to go pretty far to avoid being caught by humans that know of you and there are probably a few demons like myself who know you and are still alive. Not many though, I'll admit. Most demons have thick skulls and run in... the don't observe the way I do," he explained. Xegas wasn't even bothering to sit up at this point, he didn't care about how much space he was taking up.

"Yeah, I just don't know where I belong any more. I want to know more, but the other half wants to run as far as I can. Hey can I know your name. You told me once, but o can't seem to remember it." He said walking over to the bed and set next to him. "I know this might be alot, but can you please stay with me for a while. At least till I know the truth." He asked the demon knowing it was a lot to ask for.

"Fine but you owe me big for this," he said flipping onto his side to turn his back to the human. Clearly he didn't want Asher to realize that Xegas wasn't planning on leaving right away as it was. "It's Xegas. You'd better remember it this time or I'm going to have my fill of your blood." It was a bit hard to tell he was joking but after him talking about how much he didn't like human blood, it was a safe bet to assume he was joking in some form at least.

"alright I'll remember this time." Asher said laying down beside the demon. "Trust me I know how much I owe you for this." He said sighing."You are the only one who hasn't lied to me. Thank you for that. I need to make a plan for when I leave here. Mostly because I don't know the land and have nowhere to go." He said

"If you set me free then I will go out ahead. I need to stretch my wings anyway," he said. "Of course, We should wait for you to learn more about what is going on here and make sure that you trust me enough to return." Xegas was very rational. Even when talking about his freedom, he wanted Asher to feel he could trust the demon to return. He didn't seem to mind waiting until then... though this damn bed was too small for them to be like this so Xegas got out of the bed and stretched.

"I don't know if I understand you. Why are you helping me? Why when most demons would yell and cuss you were the only one to talk to me and make me start to think for myself. Made me want to understand what is going on." He said looking at him. "When they go to sleep I'll go look for more books of you want you are more than welcome to come with me." He said

"Because I'm not most demons. I'm still pissed about you tearing my wings off and the way you tortured me but I'm an observer. I like seeing how things go. Though, I wouldn't see much if I didn't tell you the truth so I am simply pointing you in the direction. You're the one that has to get there," he said and walked around the room... as much as the damn leash would allow of course.

"I'm gonna let you off the leash for a little bit please don't run and you can take a shower or bath if you would like." he said taking the leash on. "Its going back on in a few hour. I know you can get out of it any time so this is where I am trying to build trust alright." he said looking at him. Asher set up on the bed. "What will you do now that you have a little freedom?" he asked. "I'm sorry about the wings I really am." he said

"I can still feel the pain from you cutting into them," he said turning towards the door, but stopping just in front of it. "I do want to bathe... I haven't done so since you brought me here but I don't know where I'm going... I usually bathe in a river though I doubt you'll let me just fly off," he explained. Not only that but Xegas had to make sure not to be caught by anyone while out.

"Come on Xegas i'll show you." Asher said as he got up and took him to the bathroom. "If it makes you feel any better I can stay in here with you." he said looking at him. As he walked to the bathroom and showed him how to turn on the water. "If you fill this up it might be like taking a bath in the river." he said looking at him.