Who's the real Monster? (WolfDog x Dragongirl) [18+]

WolfDog12

"Don't do that. He'll think something is wrong... We have to play it right. Keep in mind "Others came in and tortured me" but that I've only been here a short while. You have to be crueler and more ruthless than before. Actually try to break me," Xegas said. "Hook me up and after today, just say you are dragging me upstairs to insure that I break with 24 hours or pure torture. If he asks to watch, let him. If he asks to bring toys or cast spells, let him. It will be all the sweeter to see him die once he thinks he has won," Xegas was far darker now and was really out for blood.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Dragongirl26

"So you really want me to try to brake you, but are you strong enough for something like that?" He asked looking at the demon. "You do know I hate acting right?" He said looking at him and sighed. "Or should I only torture you while he is around?" He asked sighing.

"I may be an observer but I am a lot more powerful than you are giving me credit for," he stated flatly. "Look, I can take anything you are willing to throw at me and I know you can't give up the torture just because he isn't around because he'll see through that but if you ease up, I can still recover. I little blood and some rest and I'll be fine," he admitted. "Now, come at me with all you have before he shows up again."

"Just so you know you asked for this." He said smiling and chained him to a table and then started to hook the demon up to vibrators and electrode shock object and stuck them around his body. "Let me know when you need blood." He whispered to the demon as he pulled his hair back and exposed his neck. "I wonder if I could but anything else on your neck." He said thinking about it

"I'll be fine, just keep up the appearance." Xegas still wasn't a fan of all these things but he was going with it to see the death of that damn adviser. He was ready for it and was willing to put up with anything to get it right. Speaking of, shortly after Asher hooked everything up, the adviser made his way down into the dungeon.

"Hello Sir, how is it going? You must be careful, that demon is very dangerous," he said now glaring at Xegas.

"Don't I know it all demon's are dangerous but this one might be the worst. He tries to play tricks with my mind already he had tried to do it. So you know what I think its my mission to brake this demon and bend it to my will. I've always wanted to play toy to torture how ever I want." Asher said smiling then looked a little sad. "There is one thing that I lack in here and I don't know where they are. Where are all the good toys I thought I had more in this room, but I can't find any. Adviser can you bring me some please You know my favorites to use on demons. I want to break this demon so bad." Asher said giving an evil laugh that could scare anyone.

"Right away sir. We even have some new ones in development and some just out of it. There are also a number of magic spells if you desire one to be placed on it. The demon will be nothing but a glorified glory hole by the time you finish, I'm sure of it," the adviser also had a darkness about him but seemed more relaxed and believed Asher's memories were still gone. "I'll go retrieve the toys now. Until then I can place a spell on him, one I just learned if you are alright with me testing it out of course," he added. It seemed he was stepped back a touch more, more asking permission and willing to let the hero have his way.

Asher paused for moment then gave a wicked smiled. "You know what test it out on him, but when my toys come I want to do it myself." Asher said looking at the adviser and smiled even more. "I want to give this demon back 10 times the pain they caused us." He said. "And all the people's lives lost because of them I will make them pay. Who knows if I get this one just right he might be able to help me torture his brothers and sister. Can you just think about the look on there face as they get tortured by there fellow demon and hero together." He said smiling.

The adviser outwardly shivered as Asher spoke and it was clear this was what he was hoping to see. "Yes sir, Anything brought down is for you to use personally. I can merely provide the toys and the magic," he said and stepped forward clearly nervous to be close to Asher at this moment as he began to chant under his breath again and seemed to channel the magic through the brand mark once more. This time it turned a vibrant pink before traveling into the demon's body. As small design appeared just an inch above Xegas's cock and another, larger mark appeared on his lower back, reaching down his tailbone a bit before all the glowing stopped and the faint pink marks were left. "That should be enough, I'm not too sure what it will do but I'm sure it should help you Sir. I'll have them bring the toys down immediately," he said and rushed out of there hurrying back up stairs.

Xegas growled at the pain from the magic but this wasn't the same as the last one and it didn't hurt nearly as bad. Thankfully it ended quickly and he didn't seem changed in any way other than the new marks.

Asher took a deep breath and relax for just a second he decided to poke one of the marks. "I wonder what they do." Asher said looking at them. Asher grabbed a whip from the wall and whipped him a little not full force but enough to hurt. Asher then smiled and bit his lip as he took the whip and hit the demons member with it

"Ow!! Knock it off!!" He growled. Xegas still had the eyes of someone trying to challenge Asher but something about that hit to his cock was odd. It hurt but... it also didn't.... "Fuck... these marks are making this feel off... I think... I don't know yet..." this was magic Xegas had never seen before. "Great, another thing I get to experience first hand," He explained. "Fine, keep going, I'll focus on learning this magic," he said. Xegas was always so curious for everything. He always wanted to know as much as he could.

"I'm trying to activate them and see what they do. You want to know correct?" He asked "what would happen if I did this." He said using the whip to try to get him turned on rubbing the whip up and down his member gently getting rougher and rougher

As he did so, Xegas twisted back a bit, his eye growing duller in color and the mark in the front started to glow. Soon enough, Xegas was panting with his member standing proud and twitching for attention. Though... no precum leaked from it. Still, it seemed to crave attention and the demon wiggled his hips a little for more. He didn't talk at all but he was really fucking into it.

Soon, a guard came down, placed a few different boxes to the side and bowed towards Asher before vanishing back upstairs.

Asher looked in a box and found a cock ring vibrator and put it on the demon and turned it on full force. "So I guess it turns you on." He said exploring that more and grabbed another toy out of the box he smiled as left good marks from one of the toys it used fire but not enough to make to leave permanent damage."

Xegas quivered and groaned as the vibrating cock ring was put on and was turned to high. It felt crazy good but again, not even a tiny bit of precum spilled from the tip. And yet, one look at that bulging and twitching cock could tell that he was ready to blow. Why couldn't he cum?!

Asher looked at Xegas. "Looks like it keeps you from cumming" He said smiling and looked at him. ASher then smiled. "If I have him take it off then I can make you cum over and over again to weak to fight, but this works to." Asher keeping up the act. "Beg me to let you release." he aid smiling

Xegas opened his mouth. For some reason his body was finally moving... enough for him to be able to talk. It seemed he couldn't do anything without Asher initiating it. "Please, Let me cum," he begged on the verge of tears. It hurt but also felt so good. The heat built up in his groin was too much for him to bare.

"Say please let me cum master." He said smiling as he could feel eyes peaking in on him. "After that I will see about getting it taken off. Tho I am shocked at how strong you have been. "After that I will figure you out something, Magic is beyond me." Asher said smiling. "Someone told be about the collar so what if I say I Obay me and cum now? If that would work. I am happy how this adds to the torture." He said smiling."Come to watch again I can feel you there not sure why tho." Asher explained

Xegas let out a growl. He couldn't sense the other person watching them at the moment... Not with the spell affecting him so. In fact, as he tried to refuse, the mark in front started to glow a deep red and Xegas seemed to be in more pain, his cock throbbing horribly. It was making him want to cum even more, filling his balls beyond what they normally handled. This was some serious black magic. "Please let me cum, Master," he said finally and the mark returned to a glowing pink, causing a bit less pain... still, Xegas was full and desperate for release.... but it seemed to need permission to do so.

The Adviser remained in the shadow, keeping out of the way but still quite interested in what was going on. He liked watching Asher work... and he seemed so much more driven now. Not to mention he wanted to know if his spell had worked... He'd never tried it before .

"Every time you want release you have to say that I guess." He said smiling. "Good to know." Asher threw some more stuff on to him and he ended up with a butt plug that was a fire, ice. It would heat up to the point of almost burning then cool him down he put nipple clamps on him and kept with everything else. Walking over to the wall Asher fell down his body was so tired.

"Damn it...." Xegas still hadn't been given permission and his cock was still to the point of blowing. It hurt so damn much and yet, his whole body burned with a heat that felt really good. Once the butt plug was introduced, it activated the mark on his lower back and the demon went into euphoria, just unable to control himself. His eyes practically had hearts in them as his hips wiggled for attention and help.

The adviser saw Asher collapse and walked out of the shadow. "Are you alright sir? Would you like to go rest in your room for a little while?" he asked offering to help him up stairs, completely ignoring the sexy demon on the table.

Asher smiled and looked at him."I"m find just tired, Tho I am wondering about the marks can you take them off after a few hours. As much as its fun it would be even better for me to do the things I am thinking. Also..." He looked at the demon and a smiled came over his face. "So I don't have to come down here any more can we move this to my room maybe get a bigger bed for torturing?" He asked

"Er... Sorry Sir, I'll have to look up how to remove the spell... The book I learned it from only had the casting part. I'll take the time tonight to look it up. As for setting the demon up in your room... I'm sure we can get that set up. I'll have the workers get to changing up your room right now. You can take the time to continue what you are doing here or maybe you can come upstairs for lunch... Depends on what you'd like to do. It will take a little while to get your room fully ready for what you'd like," he explained.

"Adviser nothing two crazy just a bigger bed and a box of toys would be the best. I love it when its all in my mind of thinking how to use stuff." Asher said smiling. "I'll think I will rest and watch my work unfold for now. Not sure why, but torturing is taking me more out of me than I thought. I'll be find just need to sit here for a second and then I'll have at the damn demon again. I'm still not sure if I like magic or not, Never really cared for it." Asher said smiling. "I like doing it with my own hands." He said laughing evilly again

"Anything you wish Sir, we will add the boxes and a new bed to your room. I suppose you must still be worn out from your wound, so please rest for a little while here and I'll come get you when your room is switched over." The adviser turned and left after that, heading upstairs. It seemed Asher had bought them a couple hours for everything to be changed over. Now the two were alone, Xegas still suffering from not being able to release without permission from the hero.