Who's the real Monster? (WolfDog x Dragongirl) [18+]

WolfDog12

"you bit me so now its personal. I will torture you until you beg for death and then I will still hurt you even more. You did it to your self I wasn't go sexual but now I will and here in a little bit I will be back and fill you with something better." he said walking out of the chamber and walked to his room and called the general. "Hey can you bring me some juice and some food please I wouldn't ask if I didn't need help right now."

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Dragongirl26

Jason jumped to attention to help Asher. "Sir, what happened?! Your neck is bleeding!!!" He rushed over to try and help, calling for a maid to get the food and juice. Jason helped Asher to his room where he could lay down and rest, while trying to stop the bleeding. They had to call for a doctor to make sure it wouldn't get infected or something. "See, I told you demons were nothing but monsters. They have nothing but hate for humans in their beings. That thing hurt you so badly!! It should be burned at the stake in front of the whole town to show them just how terrible these creatures truly are!!!"

"Yeah well now I am going to torture him for a long time, If you want to have your turn you can with him if you want." he said laying down. "I forgot to gag him before torturing him that much." he said closing his eyes. "Yeah I need food and to rest for just a bit." he said looking at him and then opened his eyes. "i just need to rest for a little bit." he said looking around the room and closed his eyes again

Jason bowed and left Asher to the maids as he headed out of the room, then out of the castle. There was a special store that could provide the hero with the greatest of torture tools... for the more... personal tortures. The owner of the shop had fun creating new things, using all kinds of dark magic to give only the most dangerous pleasures. There, Jason bought all kinds of new things, including this strange, slimy plant that was alive and full of dark magic. Jason had to have help getting the things back to the castle but there was enough stuff to last a life time of sexual torment.

Asher rested and ate the food when it came the doctor looked at his neck and everything was fine Asher took a few days to recover and just let the demon suffer with not ever being able to cum he wanted him to beg for him to die. Asher coughed he was a little sick from the blood lost but in a couple of day he was better and his blood was back it only took him a few days to recover when it would of took a normal person weeks to heal. once he was up and at it he went back down to the demon. "That was a nasty little think you did so I will make you pay for that." he said taking off the ball gag and stepped away. "So what do you say now?" he said smiling and looked at him. "I bet you haven't came for days."

The demon didn't put up any fight when the ball gag was pulled out. Still, the demon looked completely miserable. His wings were fully grown back but dropping and the creature looked terrible. He was weak, miserable, and unable to even put up a bit of a fight. The demon was hungry, and really wanted to cum but he couldn't. The human's words sounded like poison to the demon's ears and he lowered his ears trying to pull away from the man but hi whole body twitched and needed to release, his member hard as a rock and dripping, every part of him throbbing in agony.

"Maybe if you hadn't bit me I wouldn't do that." he said smiling seeing the plant and smiled then he took off all the stuff not making him cum and pulled the plant over the plant who started to grown and got stuck on his member and shoved two of its tentacle up his butt two on his nipple on on each of them and a few shoved into the mouth of the demon and all started to move and suck as the same time it was wraping around him and giving him pleasure, but unlike a normal anything this got stronger with each time cum came into it and then it spilled its own seeds into all parts of the bodies and even when he came it just kept going. Asher set down and watched him smiling knowing he would be a slut demon now.

As the tentacles grew and reached out for the demon, Xegas growled and whimpered in pain and pleasure as it attacked all of his weak points. The demon came almost instantly but that seemed to excited the strange plant more. It bound around him, covering him in some strange slime before sucking on his nipples, encasing his member and even filling his ass. The demon whimpered and whined before his mouth and everything was full. He bit the plant harshly trying to get free but that only made things worse. The plant grew angry and struck every g point he had until the demon released several more times.

The plant started to rub the demon's wings. and pounded into the demon's body. he smiled. "I will leave you like this for two days and see what your next punishment for eating human's." Asher said as he left and went to get some food and went down to where the demon was. Asher injected the plant with something and the next time the plant came blood went into the demon's mouth the plant made him swallow all the seeds that put in his mouth and the blood. The plant started to increase doing him hard and fast.

The demon began to struggle more and more. He flailed about and tried to get away as blood and seeds were poured into his mouth, forcing him to drink it. The demon fought against the bindings but it was clear he was at his limit. He had come so many times and this plant was only getting harder, thrusting farther, filling him with more tentacles, filling his insides with fluids. For the first time, the demon looked at the human and almost looked miserable as he panted harshly, melting in the pleasures.

Asher bit this lip seeing the look in the demon's eyes he shook his head and walked off and out of the room leaving the demon with the plant. he knew the demon wouldn't die because of it. That plant wouldn't let him die and the seeds that the plant made him swallow were going to keep him alive. Asher went to his room and laid down and started to go to sleep, but he couldn't sleep the look in that demon's eyes almost looked human and he didn't know what he was doing to him. What if they weren't so different? "Am I doing the right thing?" he asked himself

Xegas worried when the human vanished on him again leaving the demon with this plant that clearly gained its strength from the demon's cum because every time he released, another tentacle popped out of nowhere to play with his nipples, to mess with his cock, his balls, or even his ass. At one point, a rather thin, unusual tentacle reached out and entered his urethra. The demon wanted to scream out but couldn't and it filled into his balls striking his prostate from the other side. Getting hit from both sides just made Xegas lose all his control and he began to get obsessed with the sex. By the time the human returned the next day, the demon was spaced out, his eyes glazed over and he seemed to actually be moving in a tantalizing way that was only known by truly broken sex slaves. Of course, his belly also seemed strange, extended and full of all kinds of eggs and liquid from this plant.

Asher rubbed the spine on the plant and it retracted all of it tentacle from the demon. "I see you are a slave to the plant now." he said watching as the plant pulled out seeds started to fall out of the demon's butt. "So I might give you a little blood if you ask me for it. If not I will brake your wings again and torture you with some sex some more

"I'm not...... hungry......." the demon spoke for the first time as he was nearly unconscious. He was feeling overly full now from the blood and seeds poured into him. He body wanted meat but the thought of food was making him sick. The demon just remained where he was for a while, head down, liquid, eggs, and seeds pouring from his ass, emptying out his stomach. Still, now he ass was twitching and his cock twitched slightly unable to take the lack of stimulation. He wanted to recover, to feel better but right now his body was against him after so many straight days of torture. When would Xegas be able to fly free again? See the open sky, reach out to touch the stars... He didn't know.

"Well then demon you are strong." he said smiling and put a collar on the demon it was a shock collar that would shock him ever hour or more when he wanted it. he also used a demon chain to chain on his collar and to the wall. "Just so you know only I can take that collar off and if you attack me I can make your life more hell than it is.He said putting a cock ring on the demon. "Now if you get turned on the spikes will dig into your member and it will hurt and only I have the key." he said as he took the demon out of the cuff's about his head and let the demon drop to the floor as he chained his arms in spreaders behind his back. "You just made it through round one and I'll give it to you I will let you rest just a little before I start again. If you piss me off at all that plant will be in you for a weak your tired now and it will make you live through all of it." he said

The demon didn't put up any fight. Even when the human got close to put the collar on, he didn't even tighten the chains on his wrists. He did, however, pull his wings a bit closer to himself unconsciously as the human had to move about him and chain the collar to the wall. As another cock right was placed around his member, the demon whimpered slightly out of fear of what it might do but it was to keep him from getting hard. Next thing he realized, the demon was on the ground. Damn did it feel good. Instantly he curled up comfortably on the floor but his hands were pulled away and he was force to have them behind his back, bound again. Still, he didn't seem to care. The demon just got as comfortable as possible curled up on his hip and chest, and used his wings like a blanket to comfort him. Within seconds, the demon seemed to doze off to sleep.

Asher set the collar on low and the left the room and went upstairs to his room he took a deep breath. "Alright braking the demon is done now its to step two after tonight. let the demon rest so he won't die and then you can have at him tomorrow." he said as he went to sleep on his bed

Xegas didn't even pay the collar any attention for a long while as he was just too tired to even realize it was there. Of course, it was there, present and when the demon found himself resting a bit lighter, it got disturbed by the constant tickle to his throat. Still, it wasn't a big deal seeing as it was time for whatever the human had in store again. The demon slept longer than the human and was only just waking now.

Asher smiled as he got up and went down to torture the demon some more he turned the collar onto shock and then he smiled as he pulled a hook down from the ceiling he went behind the demon making sure he wasn't gonna bite him and then slowly pushed the hook through both wings. Once through both wings he started to lift the chain up into the air to where he was off the ground only by his wings. Next he smiled as he started to crush all the bones in his knee and ankle

Due to the thickness of his wings, the hook couldn't pierce them, however, the human still had to strap the wings and forced the demon into the air by his wings. It wasn't too big of a deal since he was use to flying but the angle they were being pulled up at was uncomfortable and began to hurt. Xegas found himself unable to do anything as he was strung up due to the electric shock in his neck, though he was completely focused when the human began to crush the bones in his knee and ankle. With his good leg, the demon got his foot up and kicked the human hard into the chest sending him to the other side of the cage. "STOP!!!" He snarled, clearly in a ton of pain. The demon couldn't take much more of this.

"Awww is the demon about to brake?" he said laughing. "You won't die from this you can take more pain then this." he said laughing as he coughed up blood. he then ran over and jumped on his legs pulling down on his body. "Must be use to humans since you can talk." he said as he used his weight to pull down on his body not really caring for what the demon would do next.

The demon screamed out and fidgeted wanting to be away from this lunatic. Eventually, the demon began trying to smash his head against the closest wall. Maybe he could knock himself out and get a longer break. The demon continued to smash his head until blood began to splatter and spill down his face. Xegas didn't like pain or hurting himself but he had no other option. His arms were bound behind his back and his mouth too far so there was no attacking this human.

Asher jumped down from the demon and looked at him. "Your trying to make yourself pass out? why aren't you attacking me more with your feet? he asked and shook his head he bit his lip as he put the demon back on the floor. "Why are you hurting your self normal evil demon's don't do that." he said holding his head

"Tch... Don't compare me to them," he said slowly. The demon was losing a lot of blood and was feeling rather light headed. It was only a matter of time before he finally fell unconscious. He certainly was strange, unlike any demon to ever observed. "For the record, humans are disgusting. I only eat them when I have to, otherwise something with more meat on it like a bear or something if far more to my appetite," he added, closing his eyes and focusing on breathing.

"Then why were you eating humans when I saw you?" he asked looking at him. This demon was strange was he wrong about everything at least he got him to talk most demons only talked in there own tongue Asher has learn it over the years he sighed as he cut his wrist and filled a cup up with blood and gave it to him. "There when you need a drink I need to talk to you some more." he said looking at him