Who's the real Monster? (WolfDog x Dragongirl) [18+]

WolfDog12

"You know, I'd give you any information you wanted for an hour of flight time and a nice piece of a bear carcass," he said with a slight smile drinking the cup of blood. "You are completely dense if you thought I attacked those humans on my own. They attacked me first when I was about to have a feast. Before I could eat the bear though, I got an arrow in my shoulder. I don't like being seen or attacked and since they wouldn't back off, I killed them in place of my lost meal,"

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Dragongirl26

"When I came on you. You were the one eating them and in my book demons attack humans first I have never met a demon who didn't. Once they get a piece of human flesh they can't stop eating the food." Thats what Jason said to him. "Your not getting an hour of flight time but I might be able to get you some meat soon." he said looking at him

"Fine, I'll settle," the demon stated. "You just have poor timing. Those were demon hunters. I followed an injured bear and they were there waiting for me. You can think what you want but that was the reality. Humans are gross, their blood is dirty and their meat is fatty. However, I'll eat what I can get and since they attacked me, they got what was coming." Xegas made sure his wings were free and gently stretched them. It had been so long since he flew and his wings were feeling rather cramped from the lack of use.

"You could of told me this at the begging instead of being quite the whole time while I tortured you. Stay down here I will be right back I still don't trust you if you go for me again I will zap you." he said making sure he was still chained to the wall as he left the room and went outside and to the store to buy some meat and on the way he saw kids human and demon playing this was the first time he had been out of the gate and into town since the war according to jason there was still a war going on, but it didn't seem so in that town this was the first demon he caught since he stopped on the front lines be walked in and bought a good cute of bear and shook his had as he walked back. "What the hell is going on Jason said that this town as almost no more and this town looks fine to me." he said as he walked back into the castle and went down to the basement again and sighed. "Ok I need to know the last battle of the war how long ago was it fought?" he asked. "Answer and I will give you bear meat."

Xegas didn't care and simply got comfortable so that he could continue healing and rest. It was at least an hour since the human left and it was quite a nice break. However, eventually Asher returned and the demon perked up as soon as he caught the smell of freshly cut bear meat. Xegas's eyes were fixed on his captor and waiting for his question. "The last battle? It's been almost ten years hasn't it? Humans still hate monsters and there is huge discrimination and a high price for demon parts, hence the hunters but there is no more "war" per say. Demons don't trust humans much but they're... more open to reasoning than actual humans." Xegas was nice and healed now so he slowly got to his feet but stayed near the wall as he held out a hand for the meat to be tossed to him. "You really live under a rock don't you? To be a hero of war and not know a thing."

"So you know who I am?" he asked and cut off a piece of meat and through it at him. "I go out every night to hunt for demon's who feed on humans I though was war was still going on as of right now how long ago since the town was destroyed or was it ever destroyed?" he asked. and looked at him

"That was a huge misunderstanding you humans jumped on. Besides, I didn't recognize you at first but now I remember. For us monsters you're like the Devil. Something to fear." He caught the piece and downed it instantly. Wow it was good. "The village was destroyed because a human thought it was ok to drag a sick baby monster to the village and torture it. The mother found out and.... have you seen a mother bear when its cubs are in danger? Take that and increase it ten fold when a giant, fire-breathing monster has it's baby kidnapped and heard crying in pain."

"I didn't do that how long ago was that? Damn I feel like I have lived under a rock it's been 10 years damn it I wonder why I wasn't on the front line any more." he said. "Jason said the war was still going on and that demon's pry upon the humans so I saw you and got you and knew what to do I was going to torture you and hang your head up as a warning. So I'm that scary to you guys?" he said as he game him some more meat. Asher needed to know what the hell was going on. "How long ago was the village destroyed I thought it was just the other day but come to find out the village is fine how long ago was it?" he asked

"Look. I'm not a puppy. You don't give me a tiny scrap for filling in huge parts of information. Give me the rest and I'll tell you the story of the war, otherwise, you may as well kill me now because I'll stop talking." The demon was sharp and focused. He wasn't going to be played with like this. "Some demons do attack humans, usually older ones that can't forgive humans for what they did. The village being destroyed by the mother started the war and if you want to know more, I require more payment!"

He sighed and gave him half of the meat. "Give me the rest of the story and I will give you the rest of the meat and have them get some more bear meat for you." he said. "I thought the war was still going on the war started more than 40 years ago. But I am still in my late 20ies I was in the war." he said his head hurting. "Just tell me everything you know."

"Everything is more than what you're offering me. Though, I can start by saying you look good for forty. Humans usually look older right? Honestly, I don't know. Demons live far longer so I don't know how humans age but you certainly aren't 20, I can tell you that much." He finished off half the meat and held up his hand for the other half. I can fill you in while they go get more," He said. Xegas knew he was the only demon capable of filling in all the gaps so the human would have to give him what he wanted if he wanted to know what happened.

he nodded and told them to get more meat and came back down. "They are going to get some more so what the hell is going on?" he asked as he gave him the other half. "Tell me or no more alright I need to know." he said sighing looking at him.

• 2 weeks later...

"Ugh... this is going to take a long time to explain so I suggest getting comfortable..." The demon sat down making himself comfortable as well. "The first time I saw you was back when that village was destroyed. The Mother attacked and you were sent to that village. You managed to kill her but the village was already gone, everyone was dead. If I remember correctly... you got rather injured that time. Your humans brought you back here and I couldn't tell you what happened. However, when you returned, you became the monster we all feared." Xegas's eyes were sharp and serious.

"There was a quiet for nearly a year with few small incidents between humans and demons. However, after that year, humans declared war on demons and started to hunt them for no reason. Kidnapping young to bring out the parents, burning down forests, attacking caves were demons slept. You led that raid and it caused the demons to lose it. They began to retaliate by attacking humans and villages. Of course, you were always there attacking and killing the demons. Even a demon who was just looking for scraps, you and your people killed them all. Years and years passed with this constant killing. Eventually something happened and you vanished. You got use to staying indoors and things returned to peace. People still fear demons but the children seem to be able to get along. There is still a divide but only because you continue to tell people only the bad things about demons." Xegas took a breath trying to think of any other seriously important information.

"No the village was destroyed a few months ago I swear. I went into town to hunt for the bears to give you the meat and only there was a town?" he said looking at him leaning his head back. "Are you telling the truth demon?" he asked. "I only kill demons that hurting or eating people I don't torture and kill demon's for no reason." Asher looked at the demon his head started to hurt and his nose started to bleed from trying to think back but everything was clouded he couldn't think straight

"I have no reason to lie but you need to take the time to figure it out. I haven't aged in the past 20 years the war has been going on so you can't think I was too young to remember right. I saw it all myself. I actually like to observe things when it comes to humans, I just don't want to get involved with them. I don't hide who or what I kill and in my life, I have killed many humans. Though, I have only killed with reason. Like you, I only kill those that attack me." Xegas was curious as to what was going on with this man and as his nose bled, the demon let out a low growl. "Human blood is disgusting."

Asher wiped the blood off and looked at him. "But I am still 25 I am no older than that." he said looking at him. "If you are right I am missing some of my memories." he said looking at him. "What the hell is going on?" he asked looking at him. "I know you have no reason to lie, Damn my memories have a fog on them." he said trying to remember but his head ache got worse. "I don't understand." he said getting dizzy and closed his eyes

• 2 weeks later...

"Go ask a human that might know. I can't help you with missing memories, I can only tell you what I know," he said. The demon yawned and laid on the ground of the cell. "Now, I haven't slept in days thanks to you so I'd like to rest. You should get to the bottom of your missing memories." Xegas was quite satisfied with what he'd accomplished and knew, unless this human decided to do something to him before leaving, Xegas would get the sleep he needed.

"Just don't leave when you get back to your normal self I won't hurt you any more but I need to look like I am hurting you if I do that maybe I can get some more answers up there alright." he said looking at him Asher sighed not sure what his plan of action was.

• 10 months later...

"Then take those," the demon said and motioned towards the wings that had been carelessly cut off a few days before and left on the ground across the cell. "Bring those up with you. They haven't decayed any but be sure to keep them out of direct sunlight. Once they've been apart from me for a certain amount of time, they grow weaker and will burn away in sunlight," he explained. Xegas didn't want to be hurt anymore and looking at the wings made him shift as he could remember the feel I'm ng far too well of the wings being hacked at and turn from his body.

Asher looked at him. "Do you need any more food?" he asked looking at him. "You are the only one who gives me a straight answer. Tho I don't understand what is going on myself. I'll take your wings, and I will understand what the hell is going on soon. I promise I will find out about everything I will get books if I need to I don't understand I'm the same age but 20 years have past? I don't understand." he said looking at him

"Yes, I'll require more meat and blood. I would prefer bear though it is rather difficult for humans to obtain. I only eat and drink predators' blood so no rabbits or deer," he explained. "Look, I know you've been around a lot longer than your looks say you have. I've lived for hundreds of years so if the books lie as they are written by humans, my word should clear things up." He was.confident in this. It was hard to think the human would just take his word for it but Xegas, unlike the humans, had no reason to lie. "One last thing... I require clothes as mine are no more. Also, please remove the clock ring, it is spiky and irritating," he added. Xegas didn't ask for the collar to be removed, he knew that wouldn't slide.

"I am not sure what all I can get for you." He said looking at him. He walked over and took the ring off of him. "Would my blood be enough?" he asked looking at him. "Can you live with out the stuff until I can get you other things." He said looking at him as he went back to the wall and set down leaning his head on the wall. What do the demon's say happened to me?" he asked. "I can see about having you moved to my room tho you will have to keep a low profile. "If anyone ask I guess I can say I am sexually torturing you." he said as he ran his hands over his face. "This is so messed up! I don't understand." he said looking at him

"I suppose I could live off your blood but you'd end up dead if you were my only food source. Even if I held back, it wouldn't be long for you to run out. If I have a mix between blood and meat, switching every other day, I can manage to skip a couple days... I'll be hungry and irritable but we'd both survive long enough I suppose," he tried to calculate everything. It would be hard but in ways, the demon could go a couple weeks without any food or blood, he just chose not to. "As for the demons...no one really knows. They think you sold your soul to the devil or something to gain certain powers and live long.... some say you bathed in the blood of the thousands of demons you killed and that kept you young... who knows. They all have different stories," he said with a shrug. "I dont care what room I'm in as long as I can avoid sunlight and get some rest. I'll be real quiet if need be."

"Honestly I just won't up a few days go. I thought that it was still during the war. I don't even know how I am still young." he said sighing the got up. "I'll check and move you to my room there shouldn't be any sun in there I don't care for the sun all that much anyway." he said walking up the stairs. "I'll be back." Asher said and walked up the steps and checked for anyone the sun had set at that time so he could transport him. Walking back down to the demon he unchained him. "Come on to my room if you try to escape I will kill you, but I won't hurt you any more if you follow my lead." he said as he put on another chain that he could hold and walk the demon to his room. "Lets go." he said pulling the demon up the stairs and then took him through the house making sure no one saw him do it as well.

Once in his room he pulled the demon over to the bed and chained him to the head board.getting stuff for him he fixed it to where his arms were free and he was chained by the collar. Throwing him a shirt. "Here is a button up shirt I didn't know I had it or know how to use it. Asher also threw him pants. "Get dressed and I am going to get books don't move, but to get dressed." he said leaving the room.

"I dont have the strength to escape.... and I'm not a fan of running around naked," he explained. Xegas stood and stretched though he was in so much pain, moving wasn't easy. When the human returned, he was kind enough to take the spike clock ring off and lead the demon up the stairs to the bedroom. Xegas felt his wings stretch and gently flap some as he just wanted to fly up the stairs, however he didn't take off. He pulled his wings back in and made sure the human understood he wasn't going to do anything dumb.

Xegas sat on the edge of the bed and it was a level of soft he never knew. When a shirt and some pants were thrown at him, the demon caught them frowning. No underwear? He shrugged and got dressed and when the human left, Xegas laid on the bed and was asleep in seconds.