Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Hmmm tornado in the PH? not the first time. But FIRST in the city I'm at. Hmmmm literally near my house. IS IT AIMING AT ME? damn you storm if you're gonna take me, just take ME, not anybody else. Gotta be ready for evacuation. Tsk

What I love about my people, is that they might not like BMW drivers all that much, but they dislike cops more..so when there's a speed control, they will always blink, warning you to slow down. Not even once, was there a control on my way to work that at least one upcoming car didn't warn me about, but today, EVERY SINGLE ONE that passed me, blinked! To all the drivers who do that..you really are awesome.

Okay, I really didn't realize it until now, but I guess that I give some very positive and nice vibe? o.o Where from though, I've got no idea myself.

Run away, with me

And the poltergeists and ghouls

We can wander through the darkness

And play by our own rules

Run away, with me

To a cavern shaped like home

Where we'll build our own forever

And never dance alone

I think I might be going through a depression phase. It happens. I know it won't last forever but it sucks while it's happening. I feel alone, empty and lethargic. It feels like my heart and throat are sinking into my guts. I can't really tell my family because they'll just worry and there's nothing they can do while they're in another state... So I'm going to vent here. Part of me wants to go back to university and do creative writing but I dread assignments. There isn't creative writing at TAFE. I dunno. I have no energy lately. I'm ashamed to say it but I'm in bed whenever I'm at home. I enjoy dreaming but that's not a life. I have to do something. Bleh.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm sorry to hear you're going trough a rough phase my dear. Keep up the optimism... sounds like you're in the right mindset to get yourself better. And of course I'm always here if you need to vent to someone

I wanna leave. Go somewhere nobody knows. I wanna run away.

Or.

I just want a quiet day, just a day of peace will be all worth it. Then I can start to face reality again.

sounds like you need some 'time for yourselef'. Take it if you need it, and treat yourself with something you like. It could be a nice dinner/take away, some nice special coffe and a film perhaps? look after yourself buddy ;) Life can be kinda 'meh' sometimes, hope you can power through ^^

Sooo i just had a coffe, with waaaaay to much suggar in XD i guess i will make some tea later insted, i bought some new tea the other day ago so it will be nice. :D

I also finaly got a better media feed app in my phone so thats nice. So yay. I draw a lot so i wounder if i should join the october-drawing-thing hmm hmm hmm i i tried last year but it was to hectic XDD

thank you. I wish I could, but I do not have the means to do it yet. And the past few isn't meh for me. Full of cries, anger and frustrations. But thank you, I will definitely do when I get the chance. Coffee is best :).

Btw is it the inktober you're talking about? I'm joining too. But I haven't chosen a theme.

ah i see, well hang in there then buddy ;) Yeah it's inctober i meant. I joined last year. I had a mouse theme :p

I was drawing mouse-s but it was hard to keep up and this year i have no idea about a theme XD

I might just draw very silly frogs or something but if im joining i wanna draw something nice..but i dont have the time for it :p

Edit, Im a tea person, but latly i have started drink coffe. and specially this summer..i discoverd (im late i know) Ice-coffe *v* so yeah.. I breath ice-coffe XD

thank you hugs to you ^^ and uhm hmmm I know there're themes we can choose from roaming around the internet, so we don't have to think of it any more XD but yea I have a theme in mind ^^ AND CONGRATS for discovering ice coffee

oh i know about the 'themes' but i meant like...in what way will i draw that 'theme'.

i find it easier to ad a theme+the inctober theme. if you get how i mean :p

I know, im so late with the ice coffe XD but hey. Im in the "ice-coffe-club" now :3 .

But soon its time for hot coffe cuz the weather is getting colder ^^

Hurray for cold weather.

I see yah I get it. Wish you luck then we have few days to think about it. XD and welcome to the iced coffee club! :)

my butter

I never thought about doing a theme to go with the theme for inktober. That's a neat idea. I might try that, even though I can't really draw much. Haha

yeah i think it helped me last year, but it was very hectic. But i do like the idea, its a good way to get a kick in the butt and start drawing :D

and
- don't forget to share your #inktoberArt okay? ^^