Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

IT has started, their going to renovate my house to an energy friendly house. 3 months of horror is awaiting. There going to replace the kitchen, wc, bathroom. I'm getting a new roof with solar panels, new windows new doors better isolation. I'm exited but also tired, since I got so much to do. The next months I'm literally camping in my own house LOL

Im sitting here and litsening to reggae music while image-searching for lobster and chrimp pitures.... ohh they look so freaky.

I dont like sea animals, i really dislike them...but i want to draw something like that so...yeah

Its a struggle XD

(feels just like art class...while beeing affraid of paintings, now THAT...was a stuggle for real)

Edit!

*blows wind on

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Erm what are you doing here?
You really wanna read a book... o_O Like seriously? Wait how long have I been missing here?

-_____________________-

so m e a n. I thought I was your favorite and that you would support my reading.

Plus you can't tell me what to do....MOAHAHAHAHAA

Im gonna kick some "pinguin" ass and show you Suida that I will be able to read this book!

:5yoyo34:

or at least half of it.... Im a slow reader.

And yes, you have been gone for a while.

(and yeah i didnt wanna "hijack" the other thread so I moved my respond to here)

XDD

I am sure you can do it..15 pages per day ok? and you will have plenty of time to finish the book ;D

Oh my- what happened, sunshine?

... ... ... I read something I really wish I hadn't. I almost got goaded into a fight. Now I want to rip the shit out of someone but I'd just look like an arsehole. I just... have to respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yeah well- everyone’s got an opinion. And many of them feel the need to share that opinion with you. Even when you don’t really want it. Stupid people are too stupid to understand exactly how stoupid they are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

... ... ... I read something I really wish I hadn't. I almost got goaded into a fight. Now I want to rip the shit out of someone but I'd just look like an arsehole. I just... have to respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

You make your own happiness, never let your happiness depend on others. Just let it go. It might be hard, it could be really unfair. But if you are going to let your mood be decided on what others say or write, then you will eventually end up in a cycle of hatred and regret and depression. While in the end, who cares what they write, who cares what they say.

Thanks. *hugs* I'm all good now. I got a post out on another site and cooked dinner for my girlfriend. ^.^

Thanks for the advice. ^.^ I just needed to vent a little and turn my mind to something else. I deal with things by letting it out. I'm good now. *hugs*

Thanks. *hugs* I'm all good now. I got a post out on another site and cooked dinner for my girlfriend. ^.^

Thanks for the advice. ^.^ I just needed to vent a little and turn my mind to something else. I deal with things by letting it out. I'm good now. *hugs*

Good to hear. I hope you won't be affected so much in the future, your so much better then any asshole out there!

Good to hear. I hope you won't be affected so much in the future, your so much better then any asshole out there!

Oh, I can be a massive arsehole at times. Like, seriously! I'm aware of it though and try not to. I kind of feel stupid now for getting so affected.

In other news... how have you been? ^.^

Oh, I can be a massive arsehole at times. Like, seriously! I'm aware of it though and try not to. I kind of feel stupid now for getting so affected.

In other news... how have you been? ^.^

i"m good, but bussy. my house is total dump right now because of the renovations, i lack sleep since i camp in my own home. so I'm trying to get out of it as much as possible.

Tomorrow I will go to London by train with my bf. Some days out of the house will do me good.

i"m good, but bussy. my house is total dump right now because of the renovations, i lack sleep since i camp in my own home. so I'm trying to get out of it as much as possible.

Tomorrow I will go to London by train with my bf. Some days out of the house will do me good.

It's always good to be busy, so long as it isn't overwhelming. Ooo! Exciting! What are you having renovated?

Nice. I'm super jealous. I've never been to London but my mum's family are from there. One day I'll visit. I have dreams about visiting London sometimes.

It's always good to be busy, so long as it isn't overwhelming. Ooo! Exciting! What are you having renovated?

Nice. I'm super jealous. I've never been to London but my mum's family are from there. One day I'll visit. I have dreams about visiting London sometimes.

Like everything is being renovated. there now working on the outside but soon they will come inside. kitchen, bathroom, windows, doors. it will all get upgraded to the latest models. so that my house will be energy neutral. My energy bill will be halved. so good news is, I can buy more mangas with the money i save!!:In love:

I just took three small pills at once but it feels like one is caught in my throat even though I know it's not and I've always disliked that feeling.

I KNOW that feeling !!

I take 4 every day and i can never get used to it.

….sometimes i skip it .__.

Edit

happpy september to you too ^^