Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

Yukio pounced on Rin, the baby was asleep in her crib near the bed. The demon growled lustily as he nipped his mates neck, "Mine."

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"I'm checking how Yukio will react." He whispered to Rin before Yukio tossed him into the wall growling, "Mine!"

Mito nodded, "When they deactivated him he also got his heats locked away. So I had to bring back one to bring back the other. So he's in heat."

Once the heat wears off he'll be normal again. Though I suggest wearing a condom for a while because it smells like this is going to be a long heat."

"Nii-san..." Yukio mumbled softly

Yukio nodded, "I really, really missed you Rin." He whispered softly, he wanted to ravage his twin but he knew he shouldn't

"It's okay. Just sleep, though I can't quite control my self so I apologize for my wandering hands if it happens."

Yukio laid with his head on Rin's chest, his hand groping the other's crotch. Occassionally he'd unconsciously lick and nip Rin

Yukio started to jerk Rin off as he slept. His lust filled mind was already making him a horny perv and his affection was also coming out as he kissed rin's neck, "Nii-san..."

Yukio reached into the nightstand and pulled out a condom before slipping it onto Rin's cock and lightly lubing it

After about an hour Yukio had finished, cleaned himself and his lover before removing the condom and throwing it away and going to deal with Aadya

Yukio cared for Aadya, changed her and fed her, though it was odd because she was drinking demonic energy instead of breast milk.

• Saga locked this topic