Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

Mito followed the two and he looked back towards Yukio, "Don't let Yukio die." He said to shura

Shura kept working on Yukio to ensure he lived

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

Mito held one of Yukio's stronger weapons and glanced at the two, "Rin, if this all goes to hell Yukio'd want you to run." He said calmly

Mito stayed with Rin and Aadya to ensure they were protected.

Shura moved Yukio to the couch and closed the blinds, "Yukio, you gotta survive. Rin and that little angel need you." She said sitting by him.

Bon limped toward the group and looked at them, "this is fucked up. One of our own is trying to kill Yukio but why?"

"Because he had a child, a five month old daughter." Shiemi said

The little girl giggled and yelled, "PAPA!"

Bon slowly opened the door announcing who he was and not to kill him as he descended into the basement, "Rin, do you have any idea what the fuck's going on? Yukio's pale as fuck, there's blood on the floor and everyone is talking about protecting Yukio's offspring." He said not quite seeing Aadya since Rin was turned around, "Where the hell are we any way?"

"Yeah well me an yukio are on a hit list. We dont know know who to trust any more so if you show any sign of aggression I will have to put you down." He said playing with his daughter

"I understand that, hence why I came down here unarmed. I just wanted you to know that Mephisto would have killed the others if I didn't do what he said. All of us knew who took Yukio but we were all under different threats and blackmail."

"Is that Yukio's kid? She doesn't look like an abomination like Mephisto had said. She's adorable." Bon said softly

"What?" He asked having heard the whisper, "Y-you and Yukio are the parents?" He asked completely confused at this point, "Why isn't the assassin targeting you? Why only Yukio?"

Mito sighed, "Because he feels Yukio betrayed the exorcists cause. If he wanted Yukio dead he would have already killed him. He's punishing Yukio, hence why the first child was killed."

Mito nodded and he waited.

Shura called everyone back upstairs, "The coast is clear guys. Yukio's still out of it but his vitals are normal."

"No you're safe to come upstairs." She said gently

Yukio groaned as he slowly awoke, his entire body ached as if he'd been in a fist fight with Rin, "Jesus..."

• Saga locked this topic