Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

"What the hell happened to you?" he asked looking at him. "You should of never went alone if it wasn't for this kid I would of went after you do you know how it made me feel getting caught up on sleep only to have to run and hide with our kid." he said glaring at him and the called the person he hated the most.

"HEY CLOWN FACE i AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP GOOD WHEN I GET THERE TO SEE YOU AND YOU KNOW I CAN TO I TOLD YOU IF YOU EVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN A WAR WAS COMING AND GET READY THIS TIME YOU WILL ALL DIE!" Rin yelled at him

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

Yukio shook his head feeling the urge to cry. He went back into the restroom and started the water though he broke his glasses and yelled in frustration.

"We'll be waiting rin. Your twin will never love you or have sex again. We ensured that." Mephisto laughed hanging up

"I hate them. I hate this, I don't know what's wrong with me. I-I'm hating you..." He said the last part almost crying, "Why can't they leave us alone?" He asked, glass from his glasses sticking out of his hand

"I know you hate me they said they did something to you to make you never love or have sex with me again." he said looking down. "Next time I promise I will kill them for you I don't want you to go with them alright." he whispered and handed him different glasses and still held there daughter. "Do you still love her at least?" he asked

"A-amaemon freed me..." Yukio said as he slipped into the tub, "He said that he's done with Mephisto and all of the shit he's been doing. Amaemon cut and run."

"I still love Aadya yes. But everytime I think of you or someone else in a sexual way ot causes physical pain to me." He said softly.

A video file popped up on Rin's phone titled, "I WIN." From mephisto

Yukio laid in the tub angry with himself for not shooting Mephisto in the face when he had the chance.

The video showed Mephisto verbally, phydically and sexually abusing a mind controled Yukio into no longer loving or wishing to fuck Rin

Rin watched it and slamed his phone closed and put aadya into her bed and went into the kitchen and put his hands in his face. "I don't care about this I just hate that my brother was hurt Why couldn't it had been me not him?" he asked

Mito approached rin, "The answer is very simple. If it had been you Yukio wouldn't beable to protect Aadya. Take away one, let the child drain the other until no one can stop them then just wait until the remaining parent sleeps and steal the child." He said, "They weren't expecting Yukio to answer the door. They were wanting to take you."

"I know but I am stronger I could of took what they did to him." he said looking at him. "I just don't know how I am going to deal now Mito I can't keep this up not with him like this I want the old him back I can't take this and I am going to freak out and die because I will go after them soon."

Mito nodded, "I can give you some back up as long as you don't mind a few demons coming to join the fight, we have a few scores to settle with Mephisto."

Yukio shut his eyes trying to relax but all he saw was mephisto laughing at him causing him to open his eyes and yell, "Get out of my fucking head!"

Yukio grabbed his clothes and got dressed, an angry look on his face as he stepped into the back yard to shoot at targets

Mito nodded, "Yukio will force Mephisto to make him normal again. It'll be a struggle but he will ensure he can love you once again." He said softly, he glanced out the window, "Odd, Yukio never misses a shot."

"Get some rest, hell is coming for Mephisto. We'll get Yukio back." He said calmly, "I shall see If I can't reverse the effect of mephisto's torment."

Yukio held his head as Mito began reversing what Mephisto had done though there was a second issue, Yukio's heat was now up and running which meant Rin was a target for some very well needed sex.

Rin was curled up in a ball in his bed sleeping soundly he was so tired and needed this rest when he woke up he would find out what he needed to do to stay saine Yukio worked so hard for Rin to love him so now he had to do the same, but he didn't know if he could take it any more

• Saga locked this topic